PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have to repress just laughing their ass off at work?

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 08:50 AM
I am just sitting at work with this big ass grin and I am repressing laughing my ass off. The struggle is real people.

Gutter Cobreh
04-29-2016, 08:55 AM
Yes. Told my wife this morning that of all days, I wish we lived in the state of MS. Regardless, even in Georgia everyone I work with knows they are cheaters and my disdain - so they understand the reason I'm a bit more lively this morning.

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2016, 08:57 AM
Me too. I was in the break room and saw a big bear fan and just had to turn around and walk out. Didn't want to rip into him because he is one of the few decent ones out there. Now he does (did?) believe that all of the NCAA stuff was over and would be minor so he may believe the Chuck spin, too. I may not be able to repress the urge should our paths cross again today.

BrunswickDawg
Not getting any work done, and I've already had to plug my iPhone back in to recharge. My texts have been blowing up with friends saying "you've said for years OM was dirty, bet you're happy".

Bama_Dawg
Yep, Tbone, right there with you. For me, its Maroon Friday and pay day. Not only from my work, but also from TSUN.

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 09:01 AM
I'm so damn happy. Morning radio was all Tunsil and ole miss is screwed. All the fellow State folks at work are laughing with me and the ole miss folks are running like cockroaches from a can of Raid!

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 09:09 AM
I live in Georgia but if I see another maroon shirt I might just bust out laughing.

AFDawg
04-29-2016, 09:20 AM
Shoot, I'm thinking of driving to Oxford.

MaroonFlounder
04-29-2016, 09:37 AM
I'm in StarkVegas right now. Sitting in a room at the Hampton Inn. Tagged along on a business trip. Wife is speaking on campus. I have to say the ole piss drama is unreal. The house of cards is crumbling.

Mjoelner34
04-29-2016, 09:49 AM
I ain't repressing shit! I'm walking around work with a big smile and laughing out loud half the time. Hell, I've been laughing so hard it looks like I've been crying. Maybe I have just a little bit but they're tears of joy!

I saw the bear that Starkvegas spoke of earlier today. As he was walking along, everybody he met looked at him and grinned or either burst out laughing but nobody said a word. It wasn't just MSU fans either.