PDA

View Full Version : In this difficult time for TSUN let's remember the one truly affected the hardest

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2016, 07:15 AM
Yancy Porter...Now he will be reduced to stalking only two and three stars in the bathroom of the library. He'll be wearing out his knee pads manning the glory hole for kids that don't have 30 D1 offers. And those poor souls in the grove. Not the bear fans. But their hired butlers and servers. Some of them may have to be let go because the party just isn't worth winning any more. The chicken tenders may even be warm.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1378095315_laughter.gif

Jack Lambert
04-29-2016, 07:17 AM
Yeah our recruiting might not be as good as we want but at lest everyone knows why Ole Miss has been doing so good. I will take our 20 to 30 ranked class over what is fixing to happen to Ole Miss any day.

IMissJack
04-29-2016, 07:51 AM
Yeah our recruiting might not be as good as we want but at lest everyone knows why Ole Miss has been doing so good. I will take our 20 to 30 ranked class over what is fixing to happen to Ole Miss any day.

Our 20-30 ranked classes will probably go up, because we will get a few that would have gone to OM. It only takes a couple of players to make a large difference.

Bubb Rubb
04-29-2016, 07:54 AM
Can you imagine being Yancy, David, or Chuck this morning? These guys have been defending this shit show like they were a collective group of Baghdad Bobs for years now. They've gotta be pissed. It looks like the worm turned with Kellenberger.

Spiderman
04-29-2016, 08:21 AM
Yancy Porter...Now he will be reduced to stalking only two and three stars in the bathroom of the library. He'll be wearing out his knee pads manning the glory hole for kids that don't have 30 D1 offers. And those poor souls in the grove. Not the bear fans. But their hired butlers and servers. Some of them may have to be let go because the party just isn't worth winning any more. The chicken tenders may even be warm.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1378095315_laughter.gif

I've always hated Ole Miss.

But Chuck and Yancy, and all Reb fans like them.. (95% of them)..... are the reason I hope the whole place has everything bad, sports wise, happen to them.

I love the Chuck, Yancy and Rebel fans pain more than I hate Ole Miss.

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 08:53 AM
I've always hated Ole Miss.

But Chuck and Yancy, and all Reb fans like them.. (95% of them)..... are the reason I hope the whole place has everything bad, sports wise, happen to them.

I love the Chuck, Yancy and Rebel fans pain more than I hate Ole Miss.

My wife always says we shouldn't hate them as much as we do but we just can't help it. This type of shit is what justifies it.