PDA

View Full Version : I was just over on Bafoom and

Jack Lambert
04-29-2016, 06:53 AM
it looks like they all just had a cup of "Oh ****". I am enjoying this and we put an ass whipping on Bama.

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 07:06 AM
I thought that site shut down. Lol. I guess they have to get everyone their marching orders.

Jack Lambert
04-29-2016, 07:15 AM
I thought that site shut down. Lol. I guess they have to get everyone their marching orders.

they are not marching. they are all bent over on the ground after the nut kick they all just took.

Bully13
04-29-2016, 07:34 AM
I admit, I went over there for shits and giggles. There's a couple trying to put a positive spin on it but overall the 3 most common words you will see over there are "we", "are", & "17'd".

DawgHouseUnited
04-29-2016, 07:53 AM
What I'm seeing this morning is the "that's a legit thing- there's a fund for that." Trying to downplay it into something that was legal. This is from a diehard "we're winning the natty this year" OM homer.

Bubb Rubb
04-29-2016, 07:56 AM
What I'm seeing this morning is the "that's a legit thing- there's a fund for that." Trying to downplay it into something that was legal. This is from a diehard "we're winning the natty this year" OM homer.

If this were truly the case, Ole Miss would've made mention of it in their statement. That argument was just Chuck throwing a bunch of crap against the wall and hoping it sticks.

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2016, 08:00 AM
If it were true then you also have to know that every major sports and news outlet wouldn't be leading with it. Let's compare sides, shall we. In one corner you have ESPN, Fox Sports, Yahoo Sports, SI, CBS Sports, Fox News, and CNN saying TSUN is screwed. In the other corner you have Chuck saying it be aight. Where you putting your money?