PDA

View Full Version : Tunsil did not say, "No" before he said, "Yes" to accepting money from coaches.

blacklistedbully
04-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Rebs are trying hard to spin this, claiming Tunsil denied taking money from coaches, then got confused when he said yes later. But here is the truth:

When asked the first time if he took money from coaches, he said, "Naw, I won't say all that....I won't say that.

The above is a very typical response from someone trying to evade the truth by parsing words. He can avoid lying by saying he won't, "say that".

But less than 30 seconds later, after another reporter got him to admit the texts were his and not altered, the same reporter that asked the first question asked, "So, was there an exchange between you and your coach for money? He replied, "I have to say, yes".

Stick a fork in them...they are done. Even with Tunsil supposedly trying to backtrack, the damage is done. Their carefully orchestrated propaganda campaign is like a house of card falling down. Even teh CL will have trouble covering their asses now that the out-of-state media is jumping into the fray.

I LOVE IT! GTHOM! GTHUNM!!!!!