PDA

View Full Version : Ole miss' NOA/investigation

msstate7
04-28-2016, 11:43 PM
The national media is about to really start digging on om. I think all the ignoring the story is out the window.

Lumpy Chucklelips
04-28-2016, 11:46 PM
I think you're 110% right. C-L missed their chance.

ckDOG
04-28-2016, 11:47 PM
The national media is about to really start digging on om. I think all the ignoring the story is out the window.

Yep. Even if Tunsil was confused and answered in the worst way possible in a high stress situation (not likely), this is kindling for a national storyline. None of this passes the smell test for the average football fan. Hell, the rest of the country despises the SEC. This is blood in the water. Ole Miss is now an easy target.

Imma enjoy this. Popcorn time.

parabrave
04-28-2016, 11:52 PM
The Grove is gonna look like OJ's house right after the chase ended.

Political Hack
04-28-2016, 11:57 PM
I think you're 110% right. C-L missed their chance.

They didn't miss it. They avoided it. On purpose. It's bigger than them now. And it's about to get crazy because you've got Tunsil saying stuff that's going to be corroborated by his step dad now in the media. It's about to implode on them. They'd better pay step daddy about $10 million before he has his first cup coffee in the morning because he and his lawyer are going to have every press outlet in the country asking for exclusives. Real exclusives. Not the bullshit fluffer pieces the CL calls "exclusive."

ckDOG
04-29-2016, 12:01 AM
They didn't miss it. They avoided it. On purpose. It's bigger than them now. And it's about to get crazy because you've got Tunsil saying stuff that's going to be corroborated by his step dad now in the media. It's about to implode on them. They'd better pay step daddy about $10 million before he has his first cup coffee in the morning because he and his lawyer are going to have every press outlet in the country asking for exclusives. Real exclusives. Not the bullshit fluffer pieces the CL calls "exclusive."

Yeah I get the feeling that kellenberger had a "damnit Tunsil, I have to write a story now" moment this evening.

DancingRabbit
04-29-2016, 12:21 AM
Saw some bears saying it was Kellenburger that was asking about taking money from coaches. Maybe finally the worm has turned.

Dan Wolken Verified account
‏@DanWolken

Tonight would be a good night for Ole Miss to go ahead and release the NOA. What?s in there can?t be worse than tonight, right?