PDA

View Full Version : The hacker revealed:

gravedigger
04-28-2016, 11:21 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/56599/Odds-this-Tunsil-hack-came-from-someone-at-EliteDawgs

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
04-28-2016, 11:25 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/56599/Odds-this-Tunsil-hack-came-from-someone-at-EliteDawgs

Rounsaville has spoken.

". . . the alleged exchange, if it's real, between John Miller and Laremy Tunsil is perfectly legal and common. There is something known as an "opportunity fund" to help players in financial need. Any money players receive is on a need basis and is part of the opportunity fund. There is also Pell Grant money and federal assistance funds players can apply for in times of need. Miller, Barney Farrar and Tom Luke help players attain these monies by helping them fill out the proper forms. All monies from these funds has to be approved through compliance.

What Tunsil meant by his statement in Chicago, I cannot interpret, but that is one possibility. Also, after the interview/press conference , Tunsil apparently recanted and reportedly said he didn't understand the questions regarding money.

Again, I was not there and did not hear tone or tenor of any of the conversations, so my account of what happened is not first-hand, but I am not going to panic over tonight's happenings."

AlmostPositive
04-28-2016, 11:29 PM
It's a good thing.

chainedup_Dawg
04-28-2016, 11:31 PM
He didn't understand "have you ever taken money from a coach"? How do you get confused with that? Can you really be that naive? Not to mention there's already a history. At some point the ncaa is gonna say, we've had enough of your bs

Dawgowar
04-28-2016, 11:35 PM
1230 AM EST and conveniently they have discounted actual words of their own player. They now want us, we'll really their fan base, to believe that the NCAA already ruled these as fake tonight! Because the NCAA, as we all know from our encounters with them, is all about setting the record straight at the very hint something might upset a fan base.

This isn't denial, it's freaking Chernobyl-level gross repudiation of reality.

Bodaski
04-28-2016, 11:42 PM
Rounsville is already running with the "I didn't understand the question. He also is using a special fund used for the needy that is approved by compliance. He used Pell grants as one example, idiot. That's why they increased their yearly monies they can recieve now. They get half at the beginning of each sem.

Bubb Rubb
04-28-2016, 11:47 PM
Rounsville is already running with the "I didn't understand the question. He also is using a special fund used for the needy that is approved by compliance. He used Pell grants as one example, idiot. That's why they increased their yearly monies they can recieve now. They get half at the beginning of each sem.

Wait a minute...am I misremembering, or wasn't there a black bear narrative a couple years ago about how the Tunsils were pretty well off and moved to MS on their own dime or something like that? So, now he is so "needy" that he qualifies for special assistance? What am I missing here?

Sounds like the Rebs need to get their stories in order.

Political Hack
04-28-2016, 11:52 PM

They were needy. They needed that house in Oxford. He needed that loaner car. Etc...

ckDOG
04-28-2016, 11:57 PM
Rounsaville has spoken.

". . . the alleged exchange, if it's real, between John Miller and Laremy Tunsil is perfectly legal and common. There is something known as an "opportunity fund" to help players in financial need. Any money players receive is on a need basis and is part of the opportunity fund. There is also Pell Grant money and federal assistance funds players can apply for in times of need. Miller, Barney Farrar and Tom Luke help players attain these monies by helping them fill out the proper forms. All monies from these funds has to be approved through compliance.

What Tunsil meant by his statement in Chicago, I cannot interpret, but that is one possibility. Also, after the interview/press conference , Tunsil apparently recanted and reportedly said he didn't understand the questions regarding money.

Again, I was not there and did not hear tone or tenor of any of the conversations, so my account of what happened is not first-hand, but I am not going to panic over tonight's happenings."

Such a fund exists. The conference is responsible for administering it to member institutions. There has to be an approval process between member and conference. If on the up and up, I would think the SEC would comment shortly that this were the case for Tunsil and OM to quiet the masses. The SEC doesn't want a mess if if doesn't exist. If we don't hear anything from the SEC along these lines, then we know this is all bullshit.

BossDawg
04-29-2016, 12:05 AM
Let the spin.........BEGIN!!!!!!

lmao what a bunch of lunatics, with their heads all up in their asses.

ETA: I think it's hilarious that they're so obsessed with State, too, that they are stuck on trying to pin the "hacker" as a State fan. lol God they are beyond pathetic.