PDA

View Full Version : So, who was the chick who drug Tunsil off the stage?

HSVDawg
04-28-2016, 11:15 PM
And what was her motivation for doing so? It obviously wasn't his agent, and he wasn't answering any questions that either weren't already discussed (the gas mask incident) or that would be damaging to his NFL career (the text messages). So, there shouldn't have been any logical reason to get him out of there unless there was something to hide.

MetEdDawg
04-28-2016, 11:17 PM
That's the only thing I can think of. Damage control from spilling more because those guys in the media saw blood in the water and they were going in for the kill.

HSVDawg
04-28-2016, 11:20 PM
That's the only thing I can think of. Damage control from spilling more because those guys in the media saw blood in the water and they were going in for the kill.

I expect that is only going to make things worse for them, especially if she was an OM employee.

TXDawg
04-28-2016, 11:20 PM
Video link? I've been watching ESPN's draft coverage, but haven't seen LT's post-selection interview.

msstate7
04-28-2016, 11:30 PM
Read on tRant that's sexton's assistant. Did you know sexton is also freeze's agent? Hmmm

Lumpy Chucklelips
04-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Read on tRant that's sexton's assistant. Did you know sexton is also freeze's agent? Hmmm

That make sense. I've been trying to connect the dots. She was standing right next to Freeze at Tunsil's table. I had seen her when his name was called and then when she ran in to get him, I knew I had seen her somewhere.

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Video link? I've been watching ESPN's draft coverage, but haven't seen LT's post-selection interview.

Vid is in another thread. Just click until you find it.