PDA

View Full Version : The NCAA can use what Tonsil said tonight- they dont need anything else

Coach34
04-28-2016, 10:00 PM
Tonight was a nuclear bomb for OM

ckDOG
04-28-2016, 10:03 PM

My guess is he knows they already know. Why would he throw OM under the bus? He was there with Freeze. Can't see there being an axe to grind on his side.

Regardless....today was a good day.

missouridawg
04-28-2016, 10:05 PM
My guess is he knows they already know. Why would he throw OM under the bus? He was there with Freeze. Can't see there being an axe to grind on his side.

Regardless....today was a good day.

He just doesn't know any better. He has been coached to perform at draft interviews for 4 straight months. They clearly didnt study much in the chapter on what to do if asked about getting paid to play at OM.

wasabaka
04-28-2016, 10:06 PM
How I am feeling right now:
https://kidfromthe6ix.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/104946-dayum-dayum-dayum-gif-imgur-da-rovb.gif

ckDOG
04-28-2016, 10:07 PM
He just doesn't know any better. He has been coached to perform at draft interviews for 4 straight months. They clearly didnt study much in the chapter on what to do if asked about getting paid to play at OM.

Perhaps. Just trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Would be hilarious if it all came unravelled bc of a dumbass being a dumbass.

Engine
04-28-2016, 10:07 PM
He's not very smart. Didn't intend to throw anyone under the bus which is why he was ushered off. Not a Wonderlic superstar this one.

Today was indeed a great day.

starkvegasdawg
04-28-2016, 10:08 PM
Only thing that could make this night better would be if Jessica Alba and Mila Kunis knocked on my door wanting a threesome and my wife said she was run video.

NYDawg
04-28-2016, 10:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8RDjBEDAa0

It's at the 2:36 mark.

ckDOG
04-28-2016, 10:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8RDjBEDAa0

It's at the 2:36 mark.

Alright, doubt is gone. Dude is mental. Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Homedawg
04-28-2016, 10:16 PM
When does freeze respond w how proud they are of laremy, but disapointed that he would make up stuff like that!! Hahahahahaba

Bucky Dog
04-28-2016, 10:18 PM
That was almost sad to watch!***

RocketDawg
04-28-2016, 10:18 PM
He seemed pretty cool and open in the video. Was the woman that stopped things a Dolphins person?

Gutter Cobreh
04-28-2016, 10:19 PM
He must be surrounded by idiots. If I had a client that was truly hacked, I would have advised them immediately to deactivate all social media accounts. Hell, he had time while he was sliding down the board.

I'm glad they didn't though, as this is better than Christmas morning. I can't stop flipping from thread to thread on here tonight.

redstickdawg
04-28-2016, 10:19 PM
just admitted on tape that he was paid to play for UNM, wow!!! Who was that woman that ushered him off the podium?

Reason2succeed
04-28-2016, 10:20 PM
That chick tried to squash everything by saying he had t seen anything. Whoever she is, she is a lying wonder. Wow!

msstate7
04-28-2016, 10:21 PM
just admitted on tape that he was paid to play for UNM, wow!!! Who was that woman that ushered him off the podium?

NCAA investigator... She stopped the interview on her way to arrest freeze. Freeze must have gotten a head's up though bc he's no where to be found

Gutter Cobreh
04-28-2016, 10:22 PM
Any chance Ole Miss claims he was referring to stipend money?

He got caught with a question and answered honestly. Just wondering what the spin machine will say, outside the fact the ignorant lady claimed he hadn't seen anything.

Spiderman
04-28-2016, 10:22 PM

I said from day one that I could see them getting Knimdiche, but you have to be a stone idiot not to think Treadwell and Tunsil were paid

RocketDawg
04-28-2016, 10:23 PM
I think he would have said Yes, he's talked to the NCAA had he been allowed to answer the question. This is actually getting more serious by the minute than I ever thought it would be ... figured a lot of it was hype but it's turning out worse than much of the speculation.

The NCAA sanctions may come sooner rather than later. If it's this bad in FB, it must be nuclear for WBK and track. ** Definitely looking like LOIC now. I wonder if Freeze can even afford to fly home from Chicago or wherever they were?

Gutter Cobreh
04-28-2016, 10:27 PM
That lady in the video is connected to Ole Miss. She was by Kemdiche's table when he was drafted. Definitely not a Dolphins person.

Spiderman
04-28-2016, 10:29 PM
NCAA investigator... She stopped the interview on her way to arrest freeze. Freeze must have gotten a head's up though bc he's no where to be found

Nkemdichie drafted, no Hugh hug that I saw

Tbonewannabe
04-28-2016, 10:50 PM
That lady in the video is connected to Ole Miss. She was by Kemdiche's table when he was drafted. Definitely not a Dolphins person.

Probably because she was hustling to prevent any follow up questions.

HoopsDawg
04-28-2016, 11:37 PM
If the NCAA doesn't hammer ole miss there is no reason not to cheat. I'm expecting major sanctions.

starkvegasdawg
04-28-2016, 11:42 PM
Any chance Ole Miss claims he was referring to stipend money?

He got caught with a question and answered honestly. Just wondering what the spin machine will say, outside the fact the ignorant lady claimed he hadn't seen anything.
Maybe he should have done a mock press conference like Dak did.

mic
04-28-2016, 11:59 PM

She was standing by Freeze when Tunsil got drafted.. She is for sure with U is athletic dept in some fashion..

msstate7
04-29-2016, 12:00 AM
She was standing by Freeze when Tunsil got drafted.. She is for sure with U is athletic dept in some fashion..
Supposedly she's sexton's assistant. Sexton is also freeze's agent, thus stopping the interview