PDA

View Full Version : Freeze on NFL Insiders

tireddawg
04-28-2016, 01:25 PM
Said "these guys getting drafted validates what we've done in recruiting & we can go into a recruits home & tell them what we do works." Paraphrasing a bit.

He's comparing Tunsil & Oher. He said Tunsil is the best he's coached.

"I want people to know there's not a more enjoyable kid to coach than Robert K. I still love him through his mistakes"

Susie said "I've heard you say when you're recruiting you sign everything come see"
Freeze said that's right. Whats that mean?

Original48
04-28-2016, 02:03 PM
Susie said "I've heard you say when you're recruiting you sign everything come see"
I believe one of their players coined the phrase "If you don't want to go to Ole Miss, don't take a visit." They know they got a good thing in place once they get a kid to campus, therefore, "come see". I guess we will be finding out soon just how proper those good things are.

Jarius
04-28-2016, 02:17 PM
The NCAA sticking their dick in their program's ass hole is about to validate a lot of their recruiting for sure.

parabrave
04-28-2016, 02:19 PM
L Treadwell approves of this message

DawgHouseUnited
04-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Said "these guys getting drafted validates what we've done in recruiting & we can go into a recruits home & tell them what we do works." Paraphrasing a bit.

He's comparing Tunsil & Oher. He said Tunsil is the best he's coached.

"I want people to know there's not a more enjoyable kid to coach than Robert K. I still love him through his mistakes"

That "come see" line is probably a reference to the duffle bags and sorostitutes/hostesses. Get on down here and "come see" the bagmen and easy girls.

But y'know, I'm not impressed with UNM's draft stock here. All that they're showcasing is that UNM can take a 5* practically draft-ready player and help them mark time until the draft. How many of those are there each year? How does "what we do" pan out for the ones that could develop into NFL talent but aren't the #1 croot in the country? Honest question- do they have any kids that they "coached up" to the draft?

Irondawg
04-28-2016, 02:28 PM
To me all it does is validate that the recruiting services were right when they rated those guys #1 at their position in their class. Best you can say is we didn't screw them up and didn't hinder their development.

I'd spin it that way too if I were OM though.

But for fun look back at the top recruits from 2013

http://247sports.com/Season/2013-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighScho ol

TrapGame
04-28-2016, 02:35 PM
All part of the master plan. Buy big name recruits and then those recruits get drafted creating the illusion that OM has a top notch football program. It's all smoke and mirrors and cold hard cash.

DawgHouseUnited
04-28-2016, 02:44 PM
That's what's annoying to me. UNM is acting like these are kids that they MADE into first-rounders, when actually those guys showed up on campus already practically first-rounders. OM didn't do jack.