PDA

View Full Version : Have these OM players graduated?

Op4isabitch
04-28-2016, 12:21 AM
Justin Bell and Aaron Morris?
I was in flowood today and saw them eating with people who paid for their lunch. I really don't give a shit but seeing middle aged people of a different race to these two guys fawning over them because they are athletes just made my skin crawl. You know those same people entertaining them wouldn't piss on those two guys if they were just average AA 20 something males.

F**ck I hate Ole Miss.

BossDawg
04-28-2016, 02:39 AM
[QUOTE=Op4isabitch;542875]You know those same people entertaining them wouldn't piss on those two guys if they were just average AA 20 something males.[QUOTE]

Know exactly what you mean. I was working at Baptist hospital in Oxford during the 2005 football game with Alabama. Not gonna mention his name, but one of UM's players broke his arm and was admitted for orthopedic surgery. Every shift I would watch the doctors come on the floor to make their rounds, and as expected they would never stay in a room over 5 minutes at a time. They would go in, say a few words, then come out and write new orders, even after a serious post-op case. Anyway, the player's dad was with him, and after surgery the doc stepped on the floor and wasted no time blazing a trail straight into the his room. I'm not exaggerating, but he spent every bit of 45 minutes in there flapping his gums with the player and his dad, if not longer.

Of course though the doc was a grad of UM and their med school. He would never give that kind of care to a "normal" person.

I seen it dawg
04-28-2016, 05:38 AM
They have players graduate?

OdaMaeBrown
04-28-2016, 07:21 AM
I was in flowood today and saw them eating with people who paid for their lunch. I really don't give a shit but seeing middle aged people of a different race to these two guys fawning over them because they are athletes just made my skin crawl. You know those same people entertaining them wouldn't piss on those two guys if they were just average AA 20 something males.

F**ck I hate Ole Miss.

The next time you have a chance to be nice to one of our former players, please do so. If you can't figure out why, i won't bother trying to explain it to you.

Jack Lambert
04-28-2016, 08:04 AM
The next time you have a chance to be nice to one of our former players, please do so. If you can't figure out why, i won't bother trying to explain it to you.

**** Ole Miss, all their shit head fans, cheating ass coaches, cheating ass booster, and their prick football players.

Edited to add the Clarion Ledger to the **** um list.

Op4isabitch
04-28-2016, 08:24 AM

I guess you missed the point I was making, I won't bother trying to explain it to you!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-28-2016, 08:29 AM

F**ck I hate Ole Miss.

I hate OM as much as anybody but I am sure this goes on pretty much everywhere.

sandwolf
04-28-2016, 08:50 AM
I hate OM as much as anybody but I am sure this goes on pretty much everywhere.

Yep....including MSU.

BulldogBear
04-28-2016, 08:53 AM
**** Ole Miss, all their shit head fans, cheating ass coaches, cheating ass booster, and their prick football players.

Edited to add the Clarion Ledger to the **** um list.

-Is that-

17 um list (17 University of Mississippi list)

-or is it-

17 um list (17 them list)

???

Works either way. Just asking the important questions****

smootness
04-28-2016, 08:57 AM

F**ck I hate Ole Miss.

What....the.....heck?

Jack Lambert
04-28-2016, 08:58 AM
-Is that-

17 um list (17 University of Mississippi list)

-or is it-

17 um list (17 them list)

???

Works either way. Just asking the important questions****

The first because there a many more on the full **** Um list for example Red China.

Bodaski
04-28-2016, 09:23 AM
Both of those players finished their eligibility last season. Since both are draft eligible those people buying their meal could have been agents, just saying.

Leroy Jenkins
04-28-2016, 12:32 PM

F**ck I hate Ole Miss.

Pretty loose use of the term "athlete", those are two fat fvcks. I know this doesn't add to the conversation... just sayin'.