PDA

View Full Version : Baseball America came out with its field of 64 today

Coach34
04-27-2016, 05:53 PM
And had all 3 Mississippi schools hosting

Political Hack
04-27-2016, 08:58 PM
That would be phenomenal for the state. I would love to see it happen.

mic
04-27-2016, 09:59 PM
**** that... No way UMiss should be hosting right now..
They have 6 quality wins that I know off the top of my head..
Louisville twice , usm , state, Bama, costal Carolina...
They have played 3 teams so far in the conference..
Us , Bama, USCe.. They are 2-7 in those games... And lost to us again last night..
If they go 3-3 against AM and LSU then they have a case...

Todd4State
04-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Us , Bama, USCe.. They are 2-7 in those games... And lost to us again last night..

This^ And Louisville has been horrible on the road this year so I'm not sure how impressive those wins are going to end up being at the end of the day.

Dawg61
04-28-2016, 12:11 AM
Do you get paid by the period?...

djaymsu5
04-28-2016, 06:47 AM

I honestly hope Ole Miss takes the series against Texas A&M. Texas A&M seems to choke towards the end of the season that will get us right back in the top spot for the west. Assuming we continue to roll

Jack Lambert
04-28-2016, 08:08 AM

Ole Miss will not host. They will end up with losing record in the SEC. A good slap in the face would to make them go to Hattiesburg.

BulldogBear
04-28-2016, 09:11 AM
If that projected bracket plays out and all 3 Mississippi schools were to make to the CWS, we would all be in the same side of the bracket. That could be epic. But it also sucks as there would be no chance at an all Mississippi championship. I know this is cart way before horse. I'm just making note of it. I'm still waiting for the year four SEC teams make and are all on one side of the bracket. I know the seeding is preset so there's nothing that could or even should be done. I don't think for a minute it's any sort of flaw in the system. Just thinking out loud.

AusTexDawg
04-28-2016, 09:26 AM
Ole Miss will not host. They will end up with losing record in the SEC. A good slap in the face would to make them go to Hattiesburg.

D1 Baseball this week is projecting that face slap.
http://www.d1baseball.com/projections/road-omaha-field-64-april-21/

Duckdog
04-28-2016, 09:38 AM
but but but the grove

Tbonewannabe
04-28-2016, 11:17 AM
If that projected bracket plays out and all 3 Mississippi schools were to make to the CWS, we would all be in the same side of the bracket. That could be epic. But it also sucks as there would be no chance at an all Mississippi championship. I know this is cart way before horse. I'm just making note of it. I'm still waiting for the year four SEC teams make and are all on one side of the bracket. I know the seeding is preset so there's nothing that could or even should be done. I don't think for a minute it's any sort of flaw in the system. Just thinking out loud.

I love the state of Mississippi but I never want UM or USM to get to the CWS. I want MSU to be top dawg in the state and the other schools to be 2nd or 3rd tier. I could stand USM but I absolutely hate UM and I hope unless it benefits us, that they lose every game in whatever sport they play.

DownwardDawg
04-28-2016, 12:18 PM
I would like them to have to shut down their universities. Screw them.

BulldogBear
04-28-2016, 01:00 PM
I love the state of Mississippi but I never want UM or USM to get to the CWS. I want MSU to be top dawg in the state and the other schools to be 2nd or 3rd tier. I could stand USM but I absolutely hate UM and I hope unless it benefits us, that they lose every game in whatever sport they play.

I would like them to have to shut down their universities. Screw them.

Completely understand. I generally feel the same way about most things. But I would love to beat one of their butts for the championship.