PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering out loud, if Big Softie Tonsil will ever roll on UNM

Indndawg
04-27-2016, 04:02 PM
or has his silence been bought too.

coastdoglover
04-27-2016, 04:14 PM

You already know the answer. He will probably roll on mama and the ole lawyer probably Farese or someone else in their network will pitch this as freeze told the truth and might even pay mama to lie as well.

QuadrupleOption
04-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Why would he? The only way he'd roll on them is if they throw him under the bus. The NCAA can't touch him for anything, so he has to reason to tell them anything.

Leroy Jenkins
04-27-2016, 04:38 PM
Why would he? The only way he'd roll on them is if they throw him under the bus. The NCAA can't touch him for anything, so he has to reason to tell them anything.

Unless the agent/money connection is made I dont see him rolling. If there is no issue of unreported income (IRS wise)for big Tonsil no one else will care. Cant really see a scenario where the income can be proven.

Jack Lambert
04-27-2016, 05:26 PM
Why would he?

Because he is a dick sucking ole miss prick.

State82
04-27-2016, 05:28 PM

Jack comin' strong! I laughed.

lastmajordog
04-27-2016, 06:10 PM

"Tell us how you REALLY feel!!"

Dawgowar
04-27-2016, 06:22 PM

Probably already has. Has to be tough for UNM when you do not know who is still in the fold and who is consorting with the NCAA.

archdog
04-27-2016, 06:25 PM
People have been bringing up the IRS and undocumented income yada yada yada. My question is this, has the IRS ever entered into the money for recruits arena. I really cannot remember a single instance where the IRShas ever stuck their noses into a recruits business.

State82
04-27-2016, 06:39 PM
Probably already has. Has to be tough for UNM when you do not know who is still in the fold and who is consorting with the NCAA.

When you lay down with pigs you get muddy.

turkish
04-27-2016, 06:46 PM
People have been bringing up the IRS and undocumented income yada yada yada. My question is this, has the IRS ever entered into the money for recruits arena. I really cannot remember a single instance where the IRShas ever stuck their noses into a recruits business.
Started to post the same thing, cuz I have the same skepticism of the IRS giving a damn (unless the recruit is a registered Republican). Maybe Reggie Bush? Anybody know?

Dawgowar
04-27-2016, 06:48 PM
Started to post the same thing, cuz I have the same skepticism of the IRS giving a damn. Maybe Reggie Bush? Anybody know?

I don't think they will - unless the school is using a charity to pass the funds, then that would become an issue quickly for the charity.

blacklistedbully
04-27-2016, 07:25 PM
If Freeze throws Tunsil under-the-bus during the Miller suit, then maybe.

confucius say
04-27-2016, 09:08 PM
I'd think if he would throw anybody under the bus it would be robert after Robert ratted him out for being in the hotel room the night robert tried to fly.

Indndawg
04-30-2016, 08:34 AM
.....and the day after I post this..................

chainedup_Dawg
04-30-2016, 09:18 AM
.....and the day after I post this..................

Well what the hell are you waiting for? Make another wish!

mic
04-30-2016, 11:02 AM
Not a chance.
Has the same agent as Freeze..
Already had his presser and it was all "I'm here to talk about the Dolphins" .. We won't hear from Tunisl again...