PDA

View Full Version : 1st Post: Of all the Mississippi scandals, the one that bothers this poster the most

donald igwebuike
08-16-2013, 05:32 PM
is the whole deal w/Nkemdiche and his dad.

THIS level of hubris will only come back to haunt these ppl in the end.

Coach34
08-16-2013, 05:34 PM
well, the job at UMC didnt pan out- but Daddy Kimdeechy is in Madison these days doing something I hear

hacker
08-16-2013, 08:31 PM
why does this one bother you the most?

PassInterference
08-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Probably because it is illegal. Not the same illegal like Tunsil didn't report his cache to the IRS. But illegal against our state and its taxpayers.

I know this is not a political thread, and imma let ya finish, but scamming Mississippi tax payers hits closer to home than scamming the whole country by way of IRS cheating.

War Machine Dawg
08-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Probably because it is illegal. Not the same illegal like Tunsil didn't report his cache to the IRS. But illegal against our state and its taxpayers.

I know this is not a political thread, and imma let ya finish, but scamming Mississippi tax payers hits closer to home than scamming the whole country by way of IRS cheating.

Not only that, but it shows what we have to fight in our own state government just to compete on an even playing field. We're talking total bias towards one state school, all over a 17-year-old who is good at football on the high school level. Until we can get Our People into the state legislature, we'll continue to fight an uphill battle. Hell, how many times did we have to try to hire Keenum and couldn't because of legislative interference?

donald igwebuike
08-17-2013, 08:51 AM

when it spills over into cronyism and political favors to win football games..its gone way too far