PDA

View Full Version : It makes my days better

Bodaski
04-26-2016, 02:37 PM
Without sounding like a poor-mouthing person, I want to thank you to those who post negative information about OM. I'm in endstage lung disease and one of the things I look forward to is reading and getting information that will doom OM and promote state. I'm sure to a lot of you, I must have a boring day. Anything negative on OM brightens the day. I hope and pray I get to see those bastards suffer. I know I will be forgiven for that statement. Ha! Seriously, whether you believe it or not you do make my days a little more "bearable".

Harrydawg
04-26-2016, 02:41 PM
I see what you did there....bearable....

Good one

War Machine Dawg
04-26-2016, 02:42 PM
http://p.fod4.com/p/media/c7990f0ab6/aBHXxTybTjOWputGTuFV_s2.gif

Jack Lambert
04-26-2016, 03:16 PM
If you are saying you are fixing to die I think you could find something better then that to make your day more bearable. Hell I would have my ass in Reno buying hookers.

Boodawg
04-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Without sounding like a poor-mouthing person, I want to thank you to those who post negative information about OM. I'm in endstage lung disease and one of the things I look forward to is reading and getting information that will doom OM and promote state. I'm sure to a lot of you, I must have a boring day. Anything negative on OM brightens the day. I hope and pray I get to see those bastards suffer. I know I will be forgiven for that statement. Ha! Seriously, whether you believe it or not you do make my days a little more bearable.

I'm glad it makes your day a little better. It does mine as well. God Bless.

Bodaski
04-26-2016, 03:37 PM
If you are saying you are fixing to die I think you could find something better then that to make your day more bearable. Hell I would have my ass in Reno buying hookers.

I hope I'm not, but you never know.

Coach34
04-26-2016, 03:53 PM
Elitedawgs- soothing the ills of people everywhere

Reason2succeed
04-26-2016, 04:06 PM
I just like seeing them suffer and squirm. Even their lies make me giggle. It's like a slow motion car crash. I know what's about to happen but it's just so cool to see it happen one frame at a time. This current move in their grief cycle from denial to anger is going to be the best. I have my popcorn.

blacklistedbully
04-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Without sounding like a poor-mouthing person, I want to thank you to those who post negative information about OM. I'm in endstage lung disease and one of the things I look forward to is reading and getting information that will doom OM and promote state. I'm sure to a lot of you, I must have a boring day. Anything negative on OM brightens the day. I hope and pray I get to see those bastards suffer. I know I will be forgiven for that statement. Ha! Seriously, whether you believe it or not you do make my days a little more "bearable".

Well, you must love me! ;)

preachermatt83
04-27-2016, 01:51 AM

Praying for healing for you friend. Be Blessed. Psalm 121:1-2

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
04-27-2016, 03:05 AM
I feel the same way you do Bodaski...hang in there. We're praying for you brother.

msbulldog
04-27-2016, 05:53 AM
Prayers for you, Brother Dawg!

dawgoneyall
04-27-2016, 06:37 AM

ARIAD----brigatinib

msstate7
04-27-2016, 07:16 AM
http://p.fod4.com/p/media/c7990f0ab6/aBHXxTybTjOWputGTuFV_s2.gif

Atlanta winning? That must be an old gif

CadaverDawg
04-27-2016, 07:23 AM

Prayers for you man. Get well.

ED, if this ^ doesn't make you want to say something bad about Ole Miss today, what can?

Ole Miss be dodging allegations and infractions like....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkj34ibIbt1qzzptno1_400.gif

Bubb Rubb
04-27-2016, 07:42 AM

It didn't last long.

Tbonewannabe
04-27-2016, 07:45 AM

Andrew McCutchen has as many homers last night as Atlanta all year. Oh no, we suck again.

Political Hack
04-27-2016, 08:56 AM
If ripping OM will help Bodaski feel better, I'm in.

Here's a little nugget that hasn't been shared to my knowledge... One of the OM people involved with the investigation got their family tripped up in this too. They were using their kid. I thought that was sad, but if it make Bodaski feel better...

blacklistedbully
04-27-2016, 09:12 AM

Here's a little nugget that hasn't been shared to my knowledge... One of the OM people involved with the investigation got their family tripped up in this too. They were using their kid. I thought that was sad, but if it make Bodaski feel better...

Expand please?

BulldogBear
04-27-2016, 09:20 AM
Ole Miss Sucks. Have a nice day Bodaski.

Am I doing it right?

mic
04-27-2016, 09:24 AM

Ripping UMiss makes everyone feel better ...

Maroon Blood
04-27-2016, 09:25 AM
Praying for healing for you friend. Be Blessed. Psalm 121:1-2

^^^^This^^^^

the59dawg
04-27-2016, 11:22 AM
Bosaski, check your PM