PDA

View Full Version : Where will Fred Ross rank for all-time MSU WR?

chef dixon
04-26-2016, 01:22 PM
He's 35 catches from the career mark and just shy of 700 for the yardage mark. Assuming one of our quarterbacks can manage to be decent and Fred improves even more, he could reach these comfortably. He's a good 13 TDs short of Bumphis' record which just ain't gonna happen. What a player we were able to get on signing day 2013.

AlmostPositive
04-26-2016, 01:43 PM
Somewhere between Mardye McDole and Eric Moulds...

gtowndawg
04-26-2016, 01:48 PM
A great player and a great person. Last year, I asked him if I could take a picture with my two boys after a game and he could not have been nicer. And this was after signing autographs and I could tell he was tired. But he squatted down and got between them and gave a great smile. It meant a lot to them and me.

Tbonewannabe
04-26-2016, 02:32 PM
A great player and a great person. Last year, I asked him if I could take a picture with my two boys after a game and he could not have been nicer. And this was after signing autographs and I could tell he was tired. But he squatted down and got between them and gave a great smile. It meant a lot to them and me.

I have heard that he is extremely great to the fans. I had a friend at several practices and he always talked about Fred taking pics and signing stuff for as long as anyone asked him. We are lucky he is in the Family. He is a great representative of our university.