PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bounds calls out the CL this morning

TrapGame
04-26-2016, 09:10 AM
He said this OM story is bigger than OM baseball and MSU baseball at the moment. It should be a front page story but the state media outlets are being extremely biased.

He also called out OM administration for all the narrative changes.

Good job Bo.

Boodawg
04-26-2016, 09:18 AM
Yes, good job Bo, keep it up.

mic
04-26-2016, 09:19 AM
He said this OM story is bigger than OM baseball and MSU baseball at the moment. It should be a front page story but the state media outlets are being extremely biased.

Good job Bo.

OOB might be having their final show today....

MadDawg
04-26-2016, 09:26 AM
He flat out called the Clarion Liar incompetent. It was beautiful. And accurate.

GreenheadDawg
04-26-2016, 09:41 AM

Haha so true. But glad to see Bo call them out

ScoobaDawg
04-26-2016, 10:15 AM
Now thats an episode that I will indeed check out. I doubt it changes anything because its a fact the MSU fans all know and the Bears will always deny anything wrong.
If Bo has any power at all it would create a ripple. But it won't I'm sure.
But it's damn nice for someone in the "media" to start screaming louder.

Liverpooldawg
04-26-2016, 10:17 AM
It's not just the CL, I'm looking at you Daily Journal. Y'all feel free to add in some others.

sandwolf
04-26-2016, 10:30 AM

Good job Bo.

What time was this?

shannondawg
04-26-2016, 10:39 AM
As more and , more pressure is put on them, they will finally have to cave and report.

Be interesting to hear what Finebaum has to say today, after Geezer's phone call put him on the defensive and looking for answers. He did say he would contact Slive.

Op4isabitch
04-26-2016, 10:42 AM
Daily Journal is a useless rag! I wouldn't even wrap fish guts in it, I love giving those homers a hard time.
They suck donkey balls.

TrapGame
04-26-2016, 10:43 AM
What time was this?

His 7:15 segment. He jumped right in to the OM/NCAA story with no foreplay or lube. It was almost like someone on the OM side pissed him off over this.

SignalToNoise
04-26-2016, 10:44 AM
Daily Journal is a useless rag! I wouldn't even wrap fish guts in it, I love giving those homers a hard time.
They suck donkey balls.

When I lived in MS, I found the best use for both the CL and Daily Journal was spraying with a small amount of vegetable oil and then using it to start my charcoal. If you're using the Weber charcoal chimney your charcoal will light the first time, every time.

LeakyD
04-26-2016, 10:53 AM
And as expected, McCready calls out Bo and says he took him out of context. But then he goes on to say that all 4/5 stars and their families are taken care of and kids end up going where they want to go. This might apply to some in-state kids, but is absolutely false when it comes to their ability to sign nationally ranked out of state kids.

Jarius
04-26-2016, 10:56 AM
Something pretty significant has been leaked. Their homer guys are starting to fold and Bo was audibly upset that he had been given a load of horse shit information from that school for the past 5 months regarding this investigation. People who have been getting lied to are finding out the truth. It won't be long before the entire thing unravels. I don't know what the idiots thought lying was going to do except piss off the people who buy paper by the roll and ink by the barrel. They are going to find out that making journalists look like idiots because you are feeding them lies is not a smart strategy.

Jarius
04-26-2016, 10:58 AM
And as expected, McCready calls out Bo and says he took him out of context. But then he goes on to say that all 4/5 stars and their families are taken care of and kids end up going where they want to go. This might apply to some in-state kids, but is absolutely false when it comes to their ability to sign nationally ranked out of state kids.

Bo did not take him out of context. He repeated verbatim what he said. Neal is a narcissistic blow hard.

coastdoglover
04-26-2016, 11:01 AM

McCready is typical of all Ole Miss fans. Their answer is "everybody does it" trying to justify how totally crooked they have been for decades. Give Bo credit, I missed it but will listen to his podcast and Rob called in and made great points as well in the 9 to 10 segment.

Coach34
04-26-2016, 11:02 AM
Neal is starting to cave now because people are jumping his ass for not toting the party line by breaking rank yesterday

chef dixon
04-26-2016, 11:10 AM
Now they are releasing podcasts that discuss "Why is no one talking about the Baylor investigation??????"

What a joke. It doesn't take away the fact that your beloved school is cheating their ass off.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-26-2016, 11:18 AM

While this may be true in the end, Freeze sure makes it hard on these kids and often guilt trips them into decisions:

"Meanwhile, the soap opera in Okolona continued to unfold. According to Robert Elliott's high school coach, the star tailback hadn't come to school on Monday, and no one knew where he was. Hugh Freeze estimated that he'd made 800 phone calls trying to reach Elliott since Saturday. He even asked if the superintendent of the school would go check up on him....

Ten minutes later, Freeze was giving Roderick Davis pointers on how to handle his Signing Day press conference.

"Don't forget good ol' Coach Freeze, your new position coach, when you talk to those newspapers," Freeze told him. "You do want to see that ball thrown to you, dontcha, Big Rod?"...

Freeze finally, finally got through to a member of the Elliott family. Robert's 11-year-old brother, Devin, answered the phone.

"Devin, my man, you are my hero," Freeze said. "Can you please do me a huge favor and go beg your mom to get on the phone with me for two minutes?""

coastdoglover
04-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Now they are releasing podcasts that discuss "Why is no one talking about the Baylor investigation??????"

What a joke. It doesn't take away the fact that your beloved school is cheating their ass off.

I just listened to the podcast and he did a professional job. Meanwhile Kellenberger, Pauling, Parrish Alford, and others sit on their hands and ask no questions. They are being paid to cover up and now egg is on their face. The old saying of "the truth will set you free" is obviously not part of their reporting. Meanwhile they will keep on spinning, Freeze will keep on preaching, and the beat goes on.

Original48
04-26-2016, 11:23 AM
Uhh...this comment really doesn't help Ole Miss does it? I know it's intended to be an 'everybody cheats' narrative but being that ole miss is the one under the microscope it's essentially an admission.

chef dixon
04-26-2016, 11:33 AM
I just listened to the podcast and he did a professional job. Meanwhile Kellenberger, Pauling, Parrish Alford, and others sit on their hands and ask no questions. They are being paid to cover up and now egg is on their face. The old saying of "the truth will set you free" is obviously not part of their reporting. Meanwhile they will keep on spinning, Freeze will keep on preaching, and the beat goes on.

Their whole example is that the Dallas papers are not writing about Baylor at all. Seems so familiar to something happening in this state...

I'm not listening to the entire thing, so maybe they said something different later.

MetEdDawg
04-26-2016, 11:35 AM
Something pretty significant has been leaked. Their homer guys are starting to fold and Bo was audibly upset that he had been given a load of horse shit information from that school for the past 5 months regarding this investigation. People who have been getting lied to are finding out the truth. It won't be long before the entire thing unravels. I don't know what the idiots thought lying was going to do except piss off the people who buy paper by the roll and ink by the barrel. They are going to find out that making journalists look like idiots because you are feeding them lies is not a smart strategy.

This is what is so shocking. There are a lot of OM people who report for them that probably had little to know knowledge of stuff going on or what the NCAA had on OM. So like good little reporters, they took all of their sources information as complete truth because that's what they've been trained to do. Now that all of this is leaking, they look stupid for reporting bad information AND for looking like total sheep. I would be pissed too because I don't like being lied to and I especially don't like being lied to so that someone else can cover their ass. I'm shocked more aren't turning on them because there's a lot of people looking stupid on their end right now.

Problem is none of them have the nuts to do anything about it because they are afraid of what the OM machine does to media members who don't play ball. I've always said the day my employer throws me under the bus to save the ass of someone doing something wrong is the last day I will work there. I've done enough in my life to cover my ass in case of that, so screw anyone who tries to do that to me. Guess the OM media is ok being used like puppets.

lastmajordog
04-26-2016, 12:02 PM
He flat out called the Clarion Liar incompetent. It was beautiful. And accurate.

I disagree.....incompetence relates to mistakes. What the CL does is similar to what many of the large news organizations do.....and that is purposeful spreading non truth, or omitting the truth .......... otherwise known as corruption......IMO

maroonmania
04-26-2016, 04:45 PM

The CL is extremely biased towards UNM but not incompetent. Incompetence would indicate they are bumbling idiots that can't even do their job to report the story. That's not the issue at all, they just don't want any part of the story because it hurts UNM. The NM beat writer that did try to report stuff regarding the investigation and recruiting improprieties didn't last hardly a month after doing so at that rag.

IMissJack
04-26-2016, 04:49 PM
It seems this is a little late...After the picture starts to clear, and even the OM media says the penalties will hurt, the media people that should have been shouting for more transparency from OM and media publications beginning last year, will standup and make like they are completely disgusted by the lack of coverage this is getting.***

Schultzy
04-26-2016, 05:30 PM
The CL is extremely biased towards UNM but not incompetent. Incompetence would indicate they are bumbling idiots that can't even do their job to report the story. That's not the issue at all, they just don't want any part of the story because it hurts UNM. The NM beat writer that did try to report stuff regarding the investigation and recruiting improprieties didn't last hardly a month after doing so at that rag.

^^^This. They've proven they can report daily for at least 24 months on an NCAA investigation.

DanDority
04-26-2016, 07:53 PM

Yep! However, if it's not he is part of the MEDIA is he not! All he has to do hammer it home cover it I mean damn, it's not rocket science.