PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Total Spots

RealHastings
04-25-2016, 01:18 PM
We already have 11 commits and it's not even May, including some very talented highly rated kids with big time offers. It seems we have a lot of momentum going in recruiting right now, hoping it will continue throughout the fall- which brings me to my question:

How many spots do we have left? How many total are we expected to sign this year?
(I apologize if this has already been discussed)

K9 Avenger
04-25-2016, 01:44 PM
We already have 11 commits and it's not even May, including some very talented highly rated kids with big time offers. It seems we have a lot of momentum going in recruiting right now, hoping it will continue throughout the fall- which brings me to my question:

How many spots do we have left? How many total are we expected to sign this year?

The numbers I've seen thrown around are in the 27-30 range. Also heard we may approach double figures with mid year enrollees....lots of room left in this class.

Jack Lambert
04-25-2016, 02:38 PM

I think most of the JUCO will count against 2016 total but count for rankings in 2017.

jumbo
04-25-2016, 02:40 PM
I think most of the JUCO will count against 2016 total but count for rankings in 2017.

correct. any player that enrolls in January counts as spot in the 2016 class, but will be shown and credited towards 2017 rankings

the59dawg
04-25-2016, 03:11 PM
I believe we have 5-6 spots to count back. This is gonna be a big class if we can find enough 4-5 stars to fill it. We've already committed several 3 stars of the 11 committed.

Jack Lambert
04-25-2016, 03:25 PM
I believe we have 5-6 spots to count back. This is gonna be a big class if we can find enough 4-5 stars to fill it. We've already committed several 3 stars of the 11 committed.

Depending on the service used we have as many as three 4* and eight 3*.