PDA

View Full Version : Lots of talk about the Bama pitching staff....

CadaverDawg
04-25-2016, 01:13 PM
They have been good this season, and pretty much shut down A&M's bats this weekend. They struggle some on offense though.

How do you guys see this weekend's matchup? Is the Bama pitching going to be able to shut us down?

I will feel fortunate to win 2 out of 3 there this weekend based off the way they've played A&M & OM lately.

Thoughts?

TheRef
04-25-2016, 01:24 PM
So I have watched every Bama home game due to work. Alabama's staff is very much a feast or famine style (think us last year) as far as offensive production. I think if our pitching is like it was down in Red Stick, then we will be just fine. Alabama's new park plays big. Not a lot of homers have been hit out of it. It's very much a pitcher's park.

CadaverDawg
04-25-2016, 01:54 PM
So I have watched every Bama home game due to work. Alabama's staff is very much a feast or famine style (think us last year) as far as offensive production. I think if our pitching is like it was down in Red Stick, then we will be just fine. Alabama's new park plays big. Not a lot of homers have been hit out of it. It's very much a pitcher's park.

Interesting. Thanks.

Do they start left handers or right handers in their rotation?

Jack Lambert
04-25-2016, 02:18 PM
Our batters are going to light them up. I think our guys are going to run both Friday and Saturday pitchers out of the game no later then the fourth ending.

There I said it.

bulldogcountry1
04-25-2016, 02:31 PM
We will be fine if we come out with a good unselfish approach like A&M did with us - hit line drives and look oppo with 2 strikes.

TheRef
04-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Interesting. Thanks.

Do they start left handers or right handers in their rotation?

Mostly RHP in their rotation. But they do have a couple of LHP they can use.

Taog Redloh
04-25-2016, 02:52 PM
We'll hit them good enough to win, the question is, will that be enough. Just like anything else, it'll come down to our pitching and defense. I think we'll need to win some 5-3 type of games.

Todd4State
04-26-2016, 12:52 AM
It will be interesting to see how much facing some of the better hitting teams in the SEC translates. The key as always is Hudson and Sexton and how they perform for us.

I expect our pitching to look better but we'll see.