PDA

View Full Version : So, where's Dak hanging out for the draft? Gone fishing.

DancingRabbit
04-25-2016, 10:29 AM
Some NFL prospects are flooding the city of Chicago to be near the action, while other are scheduling large parties in their hometowns to house all their friends and families.

But that's not former Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott's style.

When the NFL Draft commences this week, he's going to be fishing at a lake resort near the Louisiana/Texas state line. Prescott will be joined by a small group of family and close friends at Toledo Bend.

"I asked him if he wanted me to throw a big party," said Rick Roberts of Pro Source Sports, Prescott's agent. He told me, "I'm going to wet a hook somewhere."

That doesn't mean he won't be paying attention. The report assures us that Prescott will have access to satellite TV at the cabin and will surely have his phone handy.

"He'll watch the draft in between fishing," Roberts said. "That's Dak."

BeastMan
04-25-2016, 10:47 AM
Toledo bend is supposed to be awesome. I saw this and put in on the outdoor forum days ago. Very cool

breazy
04-25-2016, 10:50 AM
Bass elite series has an event every year there. It's an incredible fishery. Wonder if Dak has bought himself a nice boat prior to the draft. If so, I hope he's careful, inexperience in a 70mph boat can be deadly.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-25-2016, 10:58 AM
Toledo bend is supposed to be awesome. I saw this and put in on the outdoor forum days ago. Very cool

12 bass over 12lbs have already been caught this year alone..yeah I'd say it's awesome haha.

http://www.toledobendlakecountry.com/fishing/top-lunkers

HaggardDawg
04-25-2016, 12:57 PM
"Bear Beezy" is throwing a party in Bham for UAB grads and to celebrate his draft. Weird