PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina receives 2nd NOA

MedDawg
04-25-2016, 10:24 AM

starkvegasdawg
04-25-2016, 10:29 AM
Can't wait to see what the new talking point will be.

Tbonewannabe
04-25-2016, 10:59 AM
So it said the school typically self imposes in the 90 day window. Didn't UM just pass the 90 day window? I didn't hear anything on what they might have self imposed. Strange that the CL wouldn't report that.****

99jc
04-25-2016, 11:11 AM
So it said the school typically self imposes in the 90 day window. Didn't UM just pass the 90 day window? I didn't hear anything on what they might have self imposed. Strange that the CL wouldn't report that.****

Led by Bucky the Hypocrite! Hell is too good for Bucky.

Jack Lambert
04-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Ole Miss is going to use every rule possible to drag it out and then they will use what ever legal maneuver they can to drag it out longer.

THE Bruce Dickinson
04-25-2016, 11:29 AM
If I were an OM fan this news would send a very cold chill up my spine.

It is going to be a pleasure to watch the boat sink, no matter how slowly it does.

Coach34
04-25-2016, 11:31 AM
So much for the "the NCAA would have to set a new precedent to send a 2nd letter" theory

JoseBrown
04-25-2016, 12:23 PM
UM has a new innovative approach to staying out of trouble...it's called The Never-Ending Investigation Theory. Their thought is if they keep cheating and are continually being investigated, then the investigation never ends and they never get punished. But that's just the latest new and improved innovative way to deal with the NCAA. It is an active theory of theirs for now***

Jarius
04-25-2016, 12:39 PM
Their new spin is "UNC got a second NOA because they self reported new violations". Guess what dumbasses, the NCAA found your new violations, which makes it worse. They are not going to accept it until the punishment comes down and even then they will just ignore it. I think they could get the death penalty and try to spin it (they won't get the death penalty but the point remains).

messageboardsuperhero
04-25-2016, 12:48 PM
This and the USM stuff have proven a lot of rumors to be true about how the NCAA currently handles investigations. It doesn't prove everything is true or not about UM- but the "that's not even how the NCAA operates" excuse is moot now.

jumbo
04-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Just read that it's not a 2nd NOA. It's an amendment of the first and that one is now thrown out.