PDA

View Full Version : Pilkington to start tonorow

starkvegasdawg
04-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Just saw it on the Twitter.

jbjones
04-23-2016, 09:44 PM
I like Pilk. Hope the Hurley Hurler can get it done.

msstate7
04-23-2016, 09:45 PM
If he can give us 3 ip 1 run, I'll be happy

BeardoMSU
04-23-2016, 09:46 PM
I assume Rigby will be the first guy out of the pen, then Houston?

JohnnyQuid
04-23-2016, 09:46 PM
I'm ok with it. I kinda wanna see houston start a game. he shits the bed when he comes in during pressure situations but I feel like he does better coming in/starting clean. idk stats so could be wrong lol

msstate7
04-23-2016, 09:53 PM
I'm ok with it. I kinda wanna see houston start a game. he shits the bed when he comes in during pressure situations but I feel like he does better coming in/starting clean. idk stats so could be wrong lol
I'm ok with pilk starting... Hopefully they load up with rh hitters bc we'll go to Houston or rigby early. I just hope we give Houston a clean inning to start with tomorrow

GreenheadDawg
04-23-2016, 09:56 PM

I'm with you. I kinda wanted to see how Houston would perform in this spot. We have already won the series so some of the pressure is off

JohnnyQuid
04-23-2016, 09:58 PM
I just hope we give Houston a clean inning to start with tomorrow

as long as we do that I'm cool

dickiedawg
04-24-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm with you. I kinda wanted to see how Houston would perform in this spot. We have already won the series so some of the pressure is off
Hope we don't let off the gas. Keep that intensity up, really get our momentum back and reel off some sweeps.

CadaverDawg
04-24-2016, 10:50 AM
Hope we don't let off the gas. Keep that intensity up, really get our momentum back and reel off some sweeps.

Yep, Cohen and Wes should have a very quick hook today. Leave it all on the field trying to get this sweep. We should basically have our entire pen available for at least a few innings....so play Matchups and ride the hot hand today. No reason not to.