PDA

View Full Version : Rpi at 12

Steakonastick
04-23-2016, 09:18 PM
Jumped 5 spots tonight after the win.

Jack Lambert
04-23-2016, 10:18 PM
For standing reason and we hadn't played bama yet we need them to win tomorrow.

engie
04-23-2016, 10:21 PM
Fahr coinz?

MetEdDawg
04-23-2016, 10:23 PM
SOS up to 4 also. I would imagine that might get another bump up after tomorrow's game.

To add, I'm not sure how many of you had us at 7-2 in our road series against LSU, UF, and Vandy, but I'm gonna guess it wasn't many of you. The fact we could get there tomorrow with a win is still mind blowing.

msstate7
04-23-2016, 10:25 PM
SOS up to 4 also. I would imagine that might get another bump up after tomorrow's game.

To add, I'm not sure how many of you had us at 7-2 in our road series against LSU, UF, and Vandy, but I'm gonna guess it wasn't many of you. The face we could get there tomorrow with a win is still mind blowing.

SOS likely to start falling though after next weekend

klong-dog
04-23-2016, 10:30 PM
Yes but looks like Arkansas is improving now, taking 2/3 @Kentucky.

MetEdDawg
04-23-2016, 10:31 PM

True but we've put ourselves in a good spot where we won the big ones. So a SOS in the low to mid 20s wouldn't be bad considering we beat almost all of our good opponents.

My hope is that all of these final series end up as games against teams in the Top 100 RPI. Arkansas and Bama are there (Bama is #44), but Mizzou and Auburn have a little work to do. But they are pretty close. Probably end up there or close to it. Need series wins against these teams.

engie
04-23-2016, 10:38 PM

Yep... Maybe outside of the top 10...

engie
04-23-2016, 10:41 PM
SOS is going to be high to mid teens... Too much watching warren Nolan without understAnding what it's saying is going on here. Always will faux predict a SOS of an sec team low

HSVDawg
04-23-2016, 10:45 PM

Current final SOS prediction is at 15, which is up some from last week after Bama, Ark, and UGA started winning some games they weren't supposed to. If that holds (a big if), that would be plenty good enough to put us in control of our own destiny for hosting and a national seed. I still think 18 or 19 SEC regular season wins are needed for us to feel good about hosting, and that plus a very strong SEC tourney run (for 43+ total wins) are needed for a national seed. Hosting at this point is likely. National seed is not impossible, but we are going to need to get red hot and get a few series sweeps.

msstate7
04-23-2016, 10:47 PM
Current final SOS prediction is at 15, which is up some from last week after Bama, Ark, and UGA started winning some games they weren't supposed to. If that holds (a big if), that would be plenty good enough to put us in control of our own destiny for hosting and a national seed. I still think 18 or 19 SEC regular season wins are needed for us to feel good about hosting, and that plus a very strong SEC tourney run (for 43+ total wins) are needed for a national seed. Hosting at this point is likely. National seed is not impossible, but we are going to need to get red hot and get a few series sweeps.

Let's get the party started tomorrow