PDA

View Full Version : Has Matt Luke always been that big of a *****?

klong-dog
04-23-2016, 05:42 PM
He just blocked me on Twitter after I responded on his "Ring pic/post" All I said was " Not bad, so is it true that OM received rings after the 40+ beatdown in the Peach bowl from a year ago?" He then sent me a private message and said "It is true. We also received the egg bowl trophy" then immediately blocked me. Boy these OM coaches and AD's sure get worked up on what some random peeps from the public say.

Tbonewannabe
04-23-2016, 05:51 PM
Lucky you didn't insult his ascot or he might have threatened a lawsuit. Apparently to get on the Beaver's coaching staff you have to have paper thin skin.

dawgoneyall
04-23-2016, 06:34 PM
He just blocked me on Twitter after I responded on his "Ring pic/post" All I said was " Not bad, so is it true that OM received rings after the 40+ beatdown in the Peach bowl from a year ago?" He then sent me a private message and said "It is true. We also received the egg bowl trophy" then immediately blocked me. Boy these OM coaches and AD's sure get worked up on what some random peeps from the public say.

Clark...you serious.

mic
04-23-2016, 06:36 PM

Why follow him anyway...

Drugs Delaney
04-23-2016, 06:45 PM
yeah, he has always been a pu$$y

klong-dog
04-23-2016, 09:22 PM
I wasn't following the goober. I saw on FB Sat down South post something on their rings and they had Luke's tweet on there, so I then searched him on twitter.

coastdoglover
04-23-2016, 10:59 PM
I wasn't following the goober. I saw on FB Sat down South post something on their rings and they had Luke's tweet on there, so I then searched him on twitter.

He and his family are rabid Rebels and he has been dirty from the day he signed. Tuberville had the network pay his way his freshman year to get around the scholarship reductions they had from probation. You can bet he is one of the reb bagmen on the staff and he knows the ropes . If you want to find out his true colors just ask Aeris Williams and his momma about him and West Point's head coach. Typlifies the Reb profile, cocky and arrogant.

raymond21
04-24-2016, 07:38 AM
U
He and his family are rabid Rebels and he has been dirty from the day he signed. Tuberville had the network pay his way his freshman year to get around the scholarship reductions they had from probation. You can bet he is one of the reb bagmen on the staff and he knows the ropes . If you want to find out his true colors just ask Aeris Williams and his momma about him and West Point's head coach. Typlifies the Reb profile, cocky and arrogant..

The Luke brothers are the main two bag men, it's amazing its keep so quite .

BulldogBacker
04-24-2016, 08:18 AM
He and his family are rabid Rebels and he has been dirty from the day he signed. Tuberville had the network pay his way his freshman year to get around the scholarship reductions they had from probation. You can bet he is one of the reb bagmen on the staff and he knows the ropes . If you want to find out his true colors just ask Aeris Williams and his momma about him and West Point's head coach. Typlifies the Reb profile, cocky and arrogant.

Matt Luke was also a dirty player.

ElitedawgRecruiting
04-24-2016, 01:14 PM
Biggest issue he has is that he is known by the NCAA as representing Dunder Mifflin at and off campus book depository

gravedigger
04-24-2016, 01:46 PM
Biggest issue he has is that he is known by the NCAA as representing Dunder Mifflin at and off campus book depository

No offense, but there is so much about this post i dont understand that i wouldnt even know where start asking questions, but im going to give it a shot:

Is Dunder Mifflin an actual person?
If so, did he break an ncaa rule?
Does Matt Luke have some sort of legal degree?
Was there no other place to hold this hearing than a book depository?
If so was the one on campus not available?
Was Matt's representation of client so poor as to give him a bad representation with the ncaa?
What kind of parent names their child Dunder?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-24-2016, 01:58 PM

I thought Dunder mifflin was the paper company on The Office. Is there a real company with this name?

Is the book store rebel rags?

ElitedawgRecruiting
04-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Dunder Mifflin was indeed a paper company on the television show the office. They sold paper. Paper is a slang word to some for currency.

32 Dive
04-24-2016, 06:09 PM
...off campus book depository

If I may link random photos, from the internet...

http://hottytoddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/NJL_1631-D.jpghttp://visitoxfordms.com/assets/library-sports-bar-oxford-ms.jpghttp://media2.giphy.com/media/O8pa1CyYSp1yE/giphy.gif

msudawg1200
04-25-2016, 07:10 AM
What is with these guys? They are supposed to be college coaches. They shouldn't even respond to random tweets from their fans or others. I swear those guys act like tweenage girls.

smootness
04-25-2016, 10:48 AM

Eh. Face it, you got burned.

Jack Lambert
04-25-2016, 10:50 AM
Miss State has given rings for bowl games. Even the ones they lost.

sandwolf
04-25-2016, 10:57 AM
Eh. Face it, you got burned.

Haha +1