PDA

View Full Version : Obviously very pleased with the win

messageboardsuperhero
04-22-2016, 10:53 PM
But I'd also like to mention that Ben McDonnell does a really good job. Very professional, unbiased, and insightful- I enjoy hearing him call games.

Now, **** the tigahs.

preachermatt83
04-22-2016, 10:56 PM
I agree. He did a great job. He seemed to not like it when the other guy was biased.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
04-22-2016, 10:58 PM
But I'd also like to mention that Ben McDonnell does a really good job. Very professional, unbiased, and insightful- I enjoy hearing him call games.

Thought the same thing. Partial to the Corndogs, but not biased. He does a good job. Also, seems to be a fan of Polk and MSU since the school recruited him so hard. I get the feeling he would have worn maroon if not for him being a Louisiana native and an LSU team on the rise.

Steakonastick
04-22-2016, 11:04 PM
I was glad when I turned it on and he was calling the game. The exact opposite of the two Florida douche bags.

confucius say
04-22-2016, 11:06 PM
Best secn+ broadcast team I've heard all year. Not even close.

klong-dog
04-22-2016, 11:13 PM
Was telling my dad this earlier tonight. I've always enjoyed his commentary in our games. Very classy and always talks positive of our program. He and Kyle Peterson are two of the best imo.

JohnnyQuid
04-22-2016, 11:22 PM

Now, **** the tigahs.

Bens done alot of our games even before secn and he's always been real good to us. really respectful and complimentary - in short he's a pro. I'm sure he loves lsu but doesn't let it cloud what he's seeing

Irondawg
04-22-2016, 11:33 PM

Agree - I thought they did a great job just calling the game. Very complimentary of our team and players throughout.

JohnnyQuid
04-22-2016, 11:37 PM

I mostly radioed but caught a bit on phone. even that was better than fl or vandy

It_Could_Happen
04-23-2016, 12:53 AM
Nice to finally hear a guy who knows what he's talking about and doesn't lean to far to the home team. I feel like Bart and Matt do a good job of not being biased as well.

Dawg61
04-23-2016, 01:12 AM
Bens done alot of our games even before secn and he's always been real good to us. really respectful and complimentary - in short he's a pro. I'm sure he loves lsu but doesn't let it cloud what he's seeing

I didn't enjoy the regionals he called when we played at ULL but that wasn't because of him.

Dawgbite
04-23-2016, 06:24 AM
So, are the LSU boards ripping him a new one like we do Matt for not being a Dick or are we the only team that eats its own?

hobiedawg
04-23-2016, 06:44 AM
So, are the LSU boards ripping him a new one like we do Matt for not being a Dick or are we the only team that eats its own?

+1

Dawg61
04-23-2016, 07:16 AM

Matt Wyatt sucks

shannondawg
04-23-2016, 07:22 AM
I have to agree, Matt does nothing for the broadcast.