View Full Version : Lsu game 1 thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JohnnyQuid
04-22-2016, 10:58 PM
I'm ok with that I guess. I'm no serf.

my man

JohnnyQuid
04-22-2016, 11:00 PM
sometimes I cringe when hump comes in.. tonight was onr. but that ****er challenges ppl with a fastball high. I like that shit. rock on mother****er

throw ur best shit if they hit it fine. I can handle that. **** walks in 8th 9th

BeardoMSU
04-22-2016, 11:02 PM
sometimes I cringe when hump comes in.. tonight was onr. but that ****er challenges ppl with a fastball high. I like that shit. rock on mother****er

throw ur best shit if they hit it fine. I can handle that. **** walks in 8th 9th
He was throwing smoke tonight fa sho.

Bully13
04-22-2016, 11:02 PM
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. ...someone 53 years old drinking too much bitchin bout can't get updates as easy as he used to and wants to rant and bitch......yall young biaches should show more respect

Steakonastick
04-22-2016, 11:04 PM
And our rpi jumped to 16 ha

JohnnyQuid
04-22-2016, 11:07 PM
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. ...someone 53 years old drinking too much bitchin bout can't get updates as easy as he used to and wants to rant and bitch......yall young biaches should show more respect

I radioed it tonight - my buddy refuses to watch baseball loves Jim ellis. but I'm always too ****ed to be the update guy I just bitch or celebrate. secsports.com or uhh hailstate.com I'm sure has scores that are pretty accurate

Bully13
04-22-2016, 11:10 PM
I radioed it tonight - my buddy refuses to watch baseball loves Jim ellis. but I'm always too ****ed to be the update guy I just bitch or celebrate. secsports.com or uhh hailstate.com I'm sure has scores that are pretty accurate

Gracias and hail state. ...this win feels so damn good. ..

gravedigger
04-22-2016, 11:14 PM

For some reason i feel for ya bully13.

Know this, the folks giving you the most hell in the thread are the most obnoxious in every other thread.

But your response to yourself accusing yourself of voting for bernie is priceless.

preachermatt83
04-22-2016, 11:41 PM
Man these threads are getting out of hand vulgar. My goodness.

gravedigger
04-22-2016, 11:56 PM

After getting sideways about one this past september, i have come to understand the threads purpose is to vent these crazy posts. But reading his one it sounds like even the crazys are getting fed up.

JohnnyQuid
04-23-2016, 12:09 AM

don't see how this one differs from the normal sec friday

War Machine Dawg
04-23-2016, 02:59 AM

After getting sideways about one this past september, i have come to understand the threads purpose is to vent these crazy posts. But reading his one it sounds like even the crazys are getting fed up.

I've had it with 13 coming here and ranting about bodily fluids or what the world can do with his package. It's not funny and never has been. That's my problem with him. Hell, I've criticized the game threads before for a lack of quickly attainable info. Although tonight I thought we did a damn good job of keeping the score and inning posted.

the59dawg
04-23-2016, 12:38 PM
Nice play in RF by the defensive sub Michael Smith. 1 out.

That was a great play. Low sinking liner curling away from him. Great catch

preachermatt83
04-23-2016, 01:43 PM
I get it guys. It's a GAMEDAY thread and a lot of emotion is there. I understand that. I was just pointing out how filthy it's gotten around here lately. I'm not trying to sound holier than thou. That's not my intention at all I just have to be careful about opening threads. My 7 yr old daughter sits with me in my recliner and she reads whatever I'm reading online and now it's gotten bad enough that I can't even read this board when she is sitting with me. No biggie though. That's my problem. Not yals. I just wish it didn't always have to sound like a navy ship on here lol.

Dawg61
04-23-2016, 03:50 PM
I get it guys. It's a GAMEDAY thread and a lot of emotion is there. I understand that. I was just pointing out how filthy it's gotten around here lately. I'm not trying to sound holier than thou. That's not my intention at all I just have to be careful about opening threads. My 7 yr old daughter sits with me in my recliner and she reads whatever I'm reading online and now it's gotten bad enough that I can't even read this board when she is sitting with me. No biggie though. That's my problem. Not yals. I just wish it didn't always have to sound like a navy ship on here lol.

It doesn't. Game day threads at 11pm on a Friday night do though. Pretty sure your 7 year old isn't awake at 11pm so quit your whining.

preachermatt83
04-23-2016, 10:49 PM
It doesn't. Game day threads at 11pm on a Friday night do though. Pretty sure your 7 year old isn't awake at 11pm so quit your whining.

The game thread started at 7 or before. Not 11.

JohnnyQuid
04-23-2016, 11:07 PM

isn't 90% of it filtered?

Dawg61
04-23-2016, 11:08 PM
The game thread started at 7 or before. Not 11.

And it didn't turn R rated till late in the game when we were up 4 runs and everyone was drunk on a Friday night. It's pretty much a bar atmosphere on the internet after 10pm on a Friday night in a game thread. Just saying.

JohnnyQuid
04-23-2016, 11:23 PM
And it didn't turn R rated till late in the game when we were up 4 runs and everyone was drunk on a Friday night. It's pretty much a bar atmosphere on the internet after 10pm on a Friday night in a game thread. Just saying.

as it should be. ha

Dawg61
04-23-2016, 11:30 PM
as it should be. ha

Yup. It's to be expected when we are beating a big baseball rival in Baton Rouge. Preacher complaining about it is like me complaining there's too much religious talk in his church on Sunday at 10am. Come on man!