PDA

View Full Version : Bucky still displaying that bear arrogance

starkvegasdawg
04-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Chuck Rounsaville just tweeted this quote:

"We will weather any storm, we will not stop and we will not take a back seat to anyone." Hugh Freeze.

Coach34
04-22-2016, 12:01 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/BlakeLottTX/status/723339991301017604

TrapGame
04-22-2016, 12:02 PM
And it's shit like that that will make this even sweeter.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/b7Ta74EJAz8/hqdefault.jpg

BeardoMSU
04-22-2016, 12:09 PM
"We will weather any storm, we will not stop and we will not take a back seat to anyone." Hugh Freeze.

Christ...the self-righteousness is palpable. He reeks of sleaze.

https://media.riffsy.com/images/73e36a96d7971fdf31ee227a14efbc14/raw

shoeless joe
04-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Sounds like someone who's been spurned

Reminds me of the statement the cavs owner made when Lebron went to the heat

gravedigger
04-22-2016, 12:17 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/BlakeLottTX/status/723339991301017604

Chuck just kept on responding. What was he thinking?

BulldogBear
04-22-2016, 12:33 PM

As a Believer and (imperfect) follower of Christ, this clip, Beardo sums up exactly how I feel more and more every time Freeze opens his mouth. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for a long time. Even if he was hired to be the stooge, at some point you can't deny knowing all this crap and participating in the charade is decidedly unChristlike. Everyone sins, even Believers, but confess it. I cuss too much. Not like a sailor but when I get highly emotional more comes out than I'm comfortable with afterwards. God's grace is sufficient for that AND for anything and everything Freeze does and says, but seriously Hugh. His grace is not to be pissed on and thought of a license to wallow in sin and not call it what it is. Freeze is making me sick right now. We can fall into sin. We can find ourselves with bad habits. But most of us know what we're doing is wrong. Freeze acts like he's being persecuted for the cause of Christ. Lying, Cheating, and most of the general slimeballery going on up there is not the cause of Christ.

ETA: Ok, sometimes I do sound like a sailor

MadDawg
04-22-2016, 12:34 PM
"We can't wait to tell our story to the NCAA. " - Ross Bdork

Sure you can't dipshit. Sure you can't.

West Houston Dog
04-22-2016, 12:35 PM
Bends these arrogant pricks to a 90 degree angle and administers a long round of hard dry prison love

Jack Lambert
04-22-2016, 12:42 PM

I translate that to someone who is in deep shit and hoping god will save them from it. It's like saying "it could always be worse" to make you feel good about a bad situation.

DancingRabbit
04-22-2016, 12:47 PM

Hugh, this is gonna be an EF5 that even TheRef wouldn't chase.
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3755&d=1461346808&thumb=1

tireddawg
04-22-2016, 12:48 PM

Yeah I was about to say, it's like you can just about reach out & touch the self-righteous bs

maroonmania
04-22-2016, 01:00 PM

"We will weather any storm, we will not stop cheating and we will not take a back seat to anyone." Hugh Freeze.

Went ahead and plainly spelled out what its pretty obvious Freeze meant.

BeardoMSU
04-22-2016, 01:02 PM
"We can't wait to tell our story to the NCAA. " - Ross Bdork

Sure you can't dipshit. Sure you can't.

Saw that too. The spin is definitely in.

thf24
04-22-2016, 01:03 PM
Strong words from a guy who may not be coaching NCAA football for a long time.

MSUDawg99
04-22-2016, 01:23 PM
As a Believer and (imperfect) follower of Christ, this clip, Beardo sums up exactly how I feel more and more every time Freeze opens his mouth. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for a long time. Even if he was hired to be the stooge, at some point you can't deny knowing all this crap and participating in the charade is decidedly unChristlike. Everyone sins, even Believers, but confess it. I cuss too much. Not like a sailor but when I get highly emotional more comes out than I'm comfortable with afterwards. God's grace is sufficient for that AND for anything and everything Freeze does and says, but seriously Hugh. His grace is not to be pissed on and thought of a license to wallow in sin and not call it what it is. Freeze is making me sick right now. We can fall into sin. We can find ourselves with bad habits. But most of us know what we're doing is wrong. Freeze acts like he's being persecuted for the cause of Christ. Lying, Cheating, and most of the general slimeballery going on up there is not the cause of Christ.

HAHAHAHA. Me too. I'm not proud of it, but I'm in the same boat. I agree with everything you said too.

War Machine Dawg
04-22-2016, 02:01 PM

+1

starkvegasdawg
04-22-2016, 02:10 PM
Bends these arrogant pricks to a 90 degree angle and administers a long round of hard dry prison love

Yep. They may not take a back seat, but I bet they take it up the back door.

Jarius
04-22-2016, 02:55 PM
I honestly think Freeze could Jim Jones that entire fan base. They are all so ignorant

Bully13
04-22-2016, 03:07 PM
Can he be that stupid? It's almost as if he already knows his fate and is giving the finger to the NCAA and the bears

Bama_Dawg
04-22-2016, 03:12 PM
Can he be that stupid? It's almost as if he already knows his fate and is giving the finger to the NCAA and the bears

Hey if you're gonna go down, go down in flames!

...I just want some marshmallows to roast on the fire...its gonna be a big fire!

JDog13
04-22-2016, 03:42 PM
The OM faithful are answering the rallying cry.

http://gridironnow.com/jeffery-simmons-mississippi-state-decision?utm_content=buffera5333&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mparkerfd20
04-22-2016, 03:58 PM

You must spread some Reputation... yadda, yadda. Thanks for putting to words my feelings almost exactly too.

Bothrops
04-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Hugh Freeze is speaking directly to us here, and there is a pungent odor to it. I think there is some serious jockeying going on, I really do.

Maroonandwhite
04-22-2016, 04:18 PM
I guess due process only applies in appropriate circumstances. Where was Miss. Barnett when Robert N. was skull-dragging that KA at her alma mater? Or the signing of Stringfellow after his assault issue? The hypocrisy is astounding. Of course Coach Freeze would be willing to personally mentor this misguided young man and forget about his signing mistake if State would kindly release him to their care facility.

sandwolf
04-22-2016, 04:37 PM
The OM faithful are answering the rallying cry.

http://gridironnow.com/jeffery-simmons-mississippi-state-decision?utm_content=buffera5333&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Yep.....Author's bio:

Ashley Barnett has been an SEC football fan since a young age. Her father, an alum of the University of Alabama, familiarized her with the Tide and the era of Bear Bryant as a child. Ashley went on to attend the University of Mississippi where she majored in Broadcast Journalism. After graduating she has worked for numerous outlets such as ESPNU, 247Sports.com, and CNN. Currently, Ashley helps cover the southern region, including Auburn and UGA, for CampusInsiders.com Ashley continues to grow her brand through personal storytelling. She has created features on Jeff Driskel, the Reese’s Senior Bowl, the Egg Bowl, and has even challenged Dak Prescott to a “Push-up Challenge.” Through her writing and videos Ashley likes to offer her own insight on the game. Ashley’s passion is to tell innovative stories that are meaningful and entertaining.

starkvegasdawg
04-22-2016, 04:51 PM
I guess due process only applies in appropriate circumstances. Where was Miss. Barnett when Robert N. was skull-dragging that KA at her alma mater? Or the signing of Stringfellow after his assault issue? The hypocrisy is astounding. Of course Coach Freeze would be willing to personally mentor this misguided young man and forget about his signing mistake if State would kindly release him to their care facility.

Or their signee dismissed from Washington? for a sexual assault allegation. The hypocrisy of their fanbase is nothing if not outstanding.

Coach34
04-22-2016, 04:57 PM
Yep.....Author's bio:

They rally their troops like no other. Bad news on OM and people are focusing on it??? Call up an OM grad to write a fluff piece or a bad news article on your rival. It's Spin City with them. They are really ****ing good.

BulldogBacker
04-22-2016, 05:41 PM

I have always thought him a hypocrite. I have even prayed that he open his eyes, but he hasn't. He preys on the belief of true believers who entrust their boys to him. He preaches then ignores every word he says.

Bully13
04-22-2016, 05:48 PM
I have always thought him a hypocrite. I have even prayed that he open his eyes, but he hasn't. He preys on the belief of true believers who entrust their boys to him. He preaches then ignores every word he says.

Is it a sin to not pray for freezus? Cuz I don't.

Saltydog
04-22-2016, 05:51 PM
words were directed towards them.........

BeardoMSU
04-22-2016, 05:56 PM
Is it a sin to not pray for freezus? Cuz I don't.

I love all animals, Castor canadensis included**

DawgPoundtheRock
04-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Slimeballery??? I like it. Perfect.

Dawgowar
04-22-2016, 08:24 PM
I will voice one concern. Bucky running his cake hole is also indicative that he has made the deal to avoid the show cause. No way his personal lawyer would allow him to act like this on the net if he was not clear. Perhaps they have gotten a couple of assistants and some older boosters to take the fall for the network? Then again the delusion runs strong in the Bears. He could also know he is up shit creek and nothing he says will make it worse.

When does trying to protect Freeze become more costly than the network is willing to pay? When will someone in the administration see the headlights growing larger in the mirror and break ranks? I do not mean recruits, player, or parents - an actual TSUN employee?

If they have not negotiated a settlement regarding penalties then they have to be going for the infractions committee. Running their mouths on twitter is not going to help that cause. This is getting more intriguing by the day. They are an arrogant bunch of douchebags, but this is approaching SMU level defiance/contempt if they have no deal in hand.

Wow.

Reason2succeed
04-22-2016, 08:32 PM
I think he is saying that ncaa is giving him a show cause but he is going to fight it. Never underestimate the sheer arrogance of an OM Rebelbearlandshark.

BulldogBear
04-22-2016, 08:54 PM
Slimeballery??? I like it. Perfect.Up there, general slimeballery goes hand in hand with general douchebaggery as well.

I will voice one concern. Bucky running his cake hole is also indicative that he has made the deal to avoid the show cause. No way his personal lawyer would allow him to act like this on the net if he was not clear. Perhaps they have gotten a couple of assistants and some older boosters to take the fall for the network? Then again the delusion runs strong in the Bears. He could also know he is up shit creek and nothing he says will make it worse.

When does trying to protect Freeze become more costly than the network is willing to pay? When will someone in the administration see the headlights growing larger in the mirror and break ranks? I do not mean recruits, player, or parents - an actual TSUN employee?

If they have not negotiated a settlement regarding penalties then they have to be going for the infractions committee. Running their mouths on twitter is not going to help that cause. This is getting more intriguing by the day. They are an arrogant bunch of douchebags, but this is approaching SMU level defiance/contempt if they have no deal in hand.

Wow.

Freeze has run his mouth before without seeming to the think of the implications first.

Dawgowar
04-22-2016, 09:04 PM
I think he is saying that ncaa is giving him a show cause but he is going to fight it. Never underestimate the sheer arrogance of an OM Rebelbearlandshark.

Perhaps he is....like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzEQmF6khAM

Spiderman
04-22-2016, 10:12 PM

Hugh Freeze is not getting a show cause.

tireddawg
04-22-2016, 10:21 PM

Nah, he's just playing "the game"

RocketDawg
04-22-2016, 10:46 PM

Wow.

Remember that he can't seem to stay off the social media, perhaps regardless of what his lawyers tell him to do. He seems to be addicted to it.

blacklistedbully
04-22-2016, 11:00 PM

And there are so many good Christians eager to see a prominent HC be a Godly man that they are easily deceived. Add in OM fan's over-the-top delusion and you have even the most sincere of them rushing to sing his praises.

gravedigger
04-22-2016, 11:43 PM
Hugh Freeze is not getting a show cause.

I agree. I doubt he's done anything worse than facilitating by willfull ignorance.

Bjork is another story. Question is who the investigator identifies as the source of the problem

We all remember jackie and that witch hunt. Who is their "jackie"? Does the admin even take ownership of the boosters actions?

My guess is that this is the real problem. Bjork wants rouge boosters to take the fall and the negotiations are about what penalties the school should suffer due to the actions of others.

To take it a step further, i dont think the ncaa would care. They will burn them or not no matter the team of attorneys om uses.

This is going to end up like a stansbury stall.

Drugs Delaney
04-23-2016, 02:48 AM
awesome, that would make a great signature
I honestly think Freeze could Jim Jones that entire fan base. They are all so ignorant

Schultzy
04-23-2016, 04:31 AM
Remember that he can't seem to stay off the social media, perhaps regardless of what his lawyers tell him to do. He seems to be addicted to it.

Yes, and especially when he's rattled.

"...we will not stop..." You won't stop what? That's a helluva thing to put out there ar a time like this and putting your thumb in the eye of the NCAA while under a protracted investigation is stupid.

This is one of the downfalls of having a lapdog in state media who advocates for you in stead of challenging you; you end up saying stupid $!&@ bc you know they won't call you on it.

But what do the investigators think of this proclamation?

SDDawg
04-23-2016, 09:22 AM
Freeze got 'em right where he wants them... with a case of the stupids and high off that hollow Sugar Bowl victory (OK St. had NO BUSINESS in that game). He has cheated for 3 straight years in recruiting and had decent results 2 of those years. His fluke wins against Bama (more '14 than '15) have them thinking they're the next Bama, yet they conveniently forget that Arky has beaten them 2 in a row and they played poorly the last 2 years vs. Memphis and lost one of those. He's gonna keep clubbing those "baby seals" of a fan base until they pull his card for that show cause... Will be an interesting 6 - 9 months ahead.