PDA

View Full Version : Watched the spring game again

djaymsu5
04-20-2016, 10:36 PM
And I'm going to be honest I like Aeris Williams but I think Nick Gibson is the best looking back. That kid is quick and shifty out of the back field. Looks the best finding holes. I also liked Murphy too obviously he's the type kid that runs down hill and he can be that 3rd down back for us that we have been missing. You also have Lee that can be that power guy too but I'm not all that impressed with Williams like some are. He shows flashes but Nick Gibson is the best overall looking back to me. If Mullen plays the best players we will be a damned good team. We will go through some growing pains but the more I watch the more I'm getting excited about this season. I think we surprise some folks this year if we can gel on that OLine. Thoughts?

PassInterference
04-20-2016, 10:44 PM
I see a 6-6 team.

Coach34
04-20-2016, 10:55 PM
I really worry that this team plays at Kentucky and at BYU...a bad OL and inconsistent QB play can be rough

tireddawg
04-20-2016, 11:02 PM
I really worry that this team plays at Kentucky and at BYU...a bad OL and inconsistent QB play can be rough

I hate to harp on the o-line, & I'm not knocking ya coach, but I just wished it wasn't an issue to harp on.
I too think the o-line could hold is back.
I'm more concerned about it than the qb play.

djaymsu5
04-20-2016, 11:41 PM
I see a 6-6 team.

That absolutely could happen but you never know. I mean we honestly don't know what we are getting with this team. There are so many new pieces to this team we have no clue what could happen. Some guys could really step up this year. If not it won't matter cause we will get picked to finish last in the west anyways.

djaymsu5
04-20-2016, 11:44 PM

True! If Towles was still at UK I would be pretty worried but at this point I'm not as worried because they are in the same situation we are in trying to find the right QB for the job. We have more weapons on offense than Uk does so it could be a toss up. The BYU game I have no clue about. They better be ready for Hill is all I can say.

Irondawg
04-20-2016, 11:47 PM
QB is going to be up and down and we're going to have a lot of WTF turnovers that are just bad decisions I fear. I think we're going to struggle with identity on offense early. If the spring game is any indication we're going to be a checkdown charlie offense with a lot of short passes to Ross/Dear.

Nobody is the bellcow at RB and between that our the OL we're struggle to run consistently. Our best play will end up being Fitz/Tiano on the read option.

Coach34
04-21-2016, 12:05 AM
True! If Towles was still at UK I would be pretty worried but at this point I'm not as worried because they are in the same situation we are in trying to find the right QB for the job. We have more weapons on offense than Uk does so it could be a toss up. The BYU game I have no clue about. They better be ready for Hill is all I can say.

Towles replacement is a 4-star QB. Towles left because he was told he was being replaced.

djaymsu5
04-21-2016, 07:29 AM
Towles replacement is a 4-star QB. Towles left because he was told he was being replaced.

Wow they have another 4 star QB committed for this class too. Idk how Kentuckys doing it. I guess we will find out then how he handles his first year in the SEC

Jarius
04-21-2016, 07:58 AM
I didn't get a chance to even watch the spring game because I had work, but I did get to see the scrimmage a few weeks back and Williams looked like the best player we had by a longshot (tailback Williams) on offense. I will have to check out the freshmen tailbacks whenever they replay the spring game. At qb, I hope we can find a guy by the first game and stick with him. I fear it may linger on throughout the year and we will have no true leader on offense.

msstate7
04-21-2016, 08:03 AM

In the only game (Louisville) that he played significant time in, barker was 6-22 for 128 yards.

Tbonewannabe
04-21-2016, 08:08 AM
And I'm going to be honest I like Aeris Williams but I think Nick Gibson is the best looking back. That kid is quick and shifty out of the back field. Looks the best finding holes. I also liked Murphy too obviously he's the type kid that runs down hill and he can be that 3rd down back for us that we have been missing. You also have Lee that can be that power guy too but I'm not all that impressed with Williams like some are. He shows flashes but Nick Gibson is the best overall looking back to me. If Mullen plays the best players we will be a damned good team. We will go through some growing pains but the more I watch the more I'm getting excited about this season. I think we surprise some folks this year if we can gel on that OLine. Thoughts?

If Aeris plays the majority of the snaps but is the worst RB at least we improved because he is a ton better than Shumpert. I really hope we use Holloway for less than 5 carries a game and get him the ball in space.

Jack Lambert
04-21-2016, 08:12 AM
This is a rebuilding year but I like the Lego's we have. We could take a step back a little this year. I can see 7 wins. I still don't think KY going to be any good. They have not improved one bit since stoops arrived. Why would they be any better this year? BYU may or may not be any good. You never know about them. They are not real deep and they seem to lose starters to injuries a lot.

TrapGame
04-21-2016, 08:35 AM
Shump at FB with Williams, Lee and Gibson as RBs will open up our run game. It will look like night and day compared to last season. I also expect Dan to tailor the play book to the starting QB.

DogsofAnarchy
04-21-2016, 08:51 AM

If the OL can't block then it's not gonna matter if we have Barry Sanders back there.

Jack Lambert
04-21-2016, 08:52 AM
Shump at FB with Williams, Lee and Gibson as RBs will open up our run game. It will look like night and day compared to last season. I also expect Dan to tailor the play book to the starting QB.

I can't help but think in order for Mullen offense to work you have to have a running QB. Dak became a passer more then a runner last season. With the QB's we have now I think the offense will be back to producing yards.

The question I have who will be the running back? I don't think Holloway played much running back in spring. Maybe because we needed WR I don't know maybe one of you guys can fill me in.

BulldogBear
04-21-2016, 08:57 AM
I watched a drive but then fell asleep. It was the one where Fitz's pass was tipped and intercepted inside the 10.

In regards to 2016, I don't really have a bad outlook. It's true as C34 said, it sucks getting UK and BooYoo on the road. However, we tend to do better in even numbered years if no other reason than Bama and the Corndogs are on the road and are often lossed anyway. We SHOULD have 3 autowins in OOC play. At UK could be tough. At BYU I'm more worried about the Refs than the Boogars. The upside of the schedule is

Arkansas
Auburn
Texas A&M
South Carolina

...all at Scott Field...

I think that makes for a 6-6 unless we totally STB. Everything from there is gravy. We could possibly put an 8-4 team on the field this year that isn't as good as last years team. I love these four opponents at home.

-The Gamecocks will probably have a good defense, but so will we. I don't think our offense is going to be that inept.

-TAMU will never scare me until they begin to play SEC caliber defense. If they ever get it figured out...look out. You might argue they have and I would disagree. They realize they need to, but it's going to take a while, maybe half a generation to truly get where they need to be. Knowing what your problem is and knowing how to solve it are two different issues. Some have come to terms with the former. Almost none have with the latter. It's going to take a total mindset overhaul from the AD all the way to the booster to the sidewalk fan. Until everyone is on board and leaves the Big12 mindset behind, they will struggle on defense. Texas HS football mindset and strategy is a problem as well. They put the athletes on offense and there is all this emphasis on offense. As a result a lot players on both sides of the ball are overrated, the O boys because nobody plays defense and D boys because of course anybody that doesn't stink stands out but that doesn't mean they're great.

-Auburn is a always overrated as of late. We have their number in Starkville. We are going to beat them again. Book it.

-Arkansas is becoming almost predictable on offense. I think they lost a lot on defense too IIRC. Somebody may have to correct me.

Anyway, I'm not forlorn about the schedule. Two swing games on the road, four swing games at home. Call that 4-2, plus 3 auto wins. Beat Ole Miss and you're 8-4. It's not that far fetched.

TrapGame
04-21-2016, 08:57 AM
I can't help but think in order for Mullen offense to work you have to have a running QB. Dak became a passer more then a runner last season. With the QB's we have now I think the offense will be back to producing yards.

The question I have who will be the running back? I don't think Holloway played much running back in spring. Maybe because we needed WR I don't know maybe one of you guys can fill me in.

I'd bet a dozen Shipley's donuts that we go back to a heavy read option offense next season. Dan did his job with Dak. He coached him into a viable NFL QB.

mic
04-21-2016, 09:00 AM
In the only game (Louisville) that he played significant time in, barker was 6-22 for 128 yards.

Agree.. Let's pump the brakes on Barker being the next Tim Couch...
As of right now I much rather UK have Barker behind center than Towles .. That may change between now and our kickoff against them..

Jack Lambert
04-21-2016, 09:00 AM
I'd bet a dozen Shipley's donuts that we go back to a heavy read option offense next season. Dan did his job with Dak. He coached him into a viable NFL QB.

I totally agree.

mic
04-21-2016, 09:05 AM
I watched a drive but then fell asleep. It was the one where Fitz's pass was tipped and intercepted inside the 10.

In regards to 2016, I don't really have a bad outlook. It's true as C34 said, it sucks getting UK and BooYoo on the road. However, we tend to do better in even numbered years if no other reason than Bama and the Corndogs are on the road and are often lossed anyway. We SHOULD have 3 autowins in OOC play. At UK could be tough. At BYU I'm more worried about the Refs than the Boogars. The upside of the schedule is

Arkansas
Auburn
Texas A&M
South Carolina

...all at Scott Field...

I think that makes for a 6-6 unless we totally STB. Everything from there is gravy. We could possibly put an 8-4 team on the field this year that isn't as good as last years team. I love these four opponents at home.

-The Gamecocks will probably have a good defense, but so will we. I don't think our offense is going to be that inept.

-TAMU will never scare me until they begin to play SEC caliber defense. If they ever get it figured out...look out. You might argue they have and I would disagree. They realize they need to, but it's going to take a while, maybe half a generation to truly get where they need to be. Knowing what your problem is and knowing how to solve it are two different issues. Some have come to terms with the former. Almost none have with the latter. It's going to take a total mindset overhaul from the AD all the way to the booster to the sidewalk fan. Until everyone is on board and leaves the Big12 mindset behind, they will struggle on defense. Texas HS football mindset and strategy is a problem as well. They put the athletes on offense and there is all this emphasis on offense. As a result a lot players on both sides of the ball are overrated, the O boys because nobody plays defense and D boys because of course anybody that doesn't stink stands out but that doesn't mean they're great.

-Auburn is a always overrated as of late. We have their number in Starkville. We are going to beat them again. Book it.

-Arkansas is becoming almost predictable on offense. I think they lost a lot on defense too IIRC. Somebody may have to correct me.

Anyway, I'm not forlorn about the schedule. Two swing games on the road, four swing games at home. Call that 4-2, plus 3 auto wins. Beat Ole Miss and you're 8-4. It's not that far fetched.

On of the better posts about the upcoming season..
I will add if CDM is all in this year, has that fire and grind he preaches to the players, and doesn't begin his normal " job search" late in the season 8-4 is for sure within reach..
I think the new staffs fire and energy will be contagious and will basically MAKE the country club boys pick up their intensity..

BiscuitEater
04-21-2016, 09:07 AM
I see a 6-6 team.

Yes, there are way too many variables to begin to predict 2016 outcome .. especially this early. BUT, based on some early analysis, think we have a better record than 6-6. Yes, we will miss Dak, Bear, CJ and others BUT, based on numbers (12 SRs, 3 JRs to NFL, + others I know about) we really didn't lose that much numbers wise. (listed below) Just take a look at the roster and the numbers and experience we will lose this coming year for reference .. ~24 rising Seniors that should play this fall.

Since Dan arrived, we have been in a class number rollercoaster, squad wise. We have steep loses, followed by fewer the next year. This has played out by having better EVEN years than ODD years.

ie. In EVEN years, we average 9.0 total wins & 4.7 SEC wins. In ODD years, we average 7.0 total wins and 3.0 SEC wins.

Will Redmond DB 6-0 186 2L Sr.
Zach Jackson LB 6-2 212 3L Sr.
Dak Prescott QB 6-2 230 3L Sr.
Joe Morrow WR 6-4 202 2L Sr.
Taveze Calhoun DB 6-1 180 3L Sr.
Kendrick Market DB 5-10 196 3L Sr.
Winston Chapman SN 6-2 240 3L Sr.
Devon Bell P/K 6-2 190 3L Sr.
Ryan Brown DL 6-6 266 3L Sr.
Justin Malone OL 6-7 320 2L Sr.
Damien Robinson OL 6-8 330 3L Sr.
Darrion Hutcherson TE 6-7 260 1L Sr.
De'Runnya Wilson WR 6-5 215 2L Jr. (NFL)
Chris Jones DL 6-6 308 2L Jr (NFL)
Beniquez Brown LB 6-1 238 2L Jr. (NFL)
Fred Brown WR 6-1 196 2L Jr. (Dismissed)
Jake Thomas OL 6-5 320 1L So. (Medical)
Gus Walley TE 6-4 242 1L Jr. (Medical)

Ifyouonlyknew
04-21-2016, 09:55 AM
8-4

Tbonewannabe
04-21-2016, 10:10 AM
On of the better posts about the upcoming season..
I will add if CDM is all in this year, has that fire and grind he preaches to the players, and doesn't begin his normal " job search" late in the season 8-4 is for sure within reach..
I think the new staffs fire and energy will be contagious and will basically MAKE the country club boys pick up their intensity..

If this happens then it could be the best thing that happened last year.

Jack Lambert
04-21-2016, 10:14 AM
If this happens then it could be the best thing that happened last year.

I think Mullen understands now that if he wants to move he is going to have to do better at winning big games and recruiting. What he is making and what it's going to cost some other school to get him, no other school is going to hire him if he doesn't improve on recruiting or beating Bama or LSU regularly.

Coach34
04-21-2016, 10:23 AM

Dak struggled early on too. They must really see something to tell Towles to move along

sandwolf
04-21-2016, 10:29 AM

Their defense may hold them back from becoming another Bama, but it sure hasn't held them back against us....since joining the conference, they have beaten us easily in 3 out of 4 games and made it look like we were the ones who needed to focus on fielding an SEC caliber defense.

BulldogBear
04-21-2016, 10:44 AM
Their defense may hold them back from becoming another Bama, but it sure hasn't held them back against us....since joining the conference, they have beaten us easily in 3 out of 4 games and made it look like we were the ones who needed to focus on fielding an SEC caliber defense.

I think the JFF game in 2012 was the only one in which they beat us easily. Last year, for instance, we beat ourselves.

HoopsDawg
04-21-2016, 10:56 AM
Holloway is our only RB with a burst, but he's only 150 pounds. Aeris, Gibson, and Lee are all very similar. All of our QB's looked about the same. Mixon looks like a playmaker but he struggled catching the ball. Dear looks like our best RB but we refuse to play him there. Our outside receivers looked slow and couldn't get separation though there was one nice catch and run by Spivey. All of our O-linemen after the top 6 looked bad.

On defense I thought Calvin and Leo looked good as well as McLauren. I didn't think Peters played well. Corners looked pretty good, but could have to do with our receivers.

Looked like a 6-6, 7-5 team to me especially if we can't settle on a QB.

chef dixon
04-21-2016, 10:59 AM
Dak struggled early on too. They must really see something to tell Towles to move along

Not really. Patrick Towles had peaked (not a very high peak) and then regressed, just look at his numbers and its not a tough decision to move on. Its funny, in 2014 if you watched any Kentucky game the announcers raved at his talent and said he might have a future on Sundays but look how that turned out. Now I know you are trying to already build yourself up to expect disappointment for this upcoming season, but Kentucky hasn't proven they can even go to a bowl game so I'll worry about Barker being the next coming if he comes out and proves it early in the season.

As for Gibson, its pretty clear watching him in the spring game he finds the holes and is the best balance of size, speed, and vision that we have. Murphy definitely has a role. Aeries is not terrible, but he does a lot of looking for the hole hesitation going east/west instead of taking what he's given. Yes, our O line is not great, but a RB with good vision and balance could go a long ways in helping us. Albeit a better O-line, J-Rob's ability helped a lot in 2014.

sandwolf
04-21-2016, 11:13 AM
I think the JFF game in 2012 was the only one in which they beat us easily. Last year, for instance, we beat ourselves.

That 2012 game was the least competitive football game I have seen under Mullen....it was embarrassing. The 2013 and 2015 games weren't anywhere close to as bad as 2012, but they still won by double digits and led for pretty much the whole game.....I consider that to be a convincing win.

Tbonewannabe
04-21-2016, 11:13 AM
Yes, there are way too many variables to begin to predict 2016 outcome .. especially this early. BUT, based on some early analysis, think we have a better record than 6-6. Yes, we will miss Dak, Bear, CJ and others BUT, based on numbers (12 SRs, 3 JRs to NFL, + others I know about) we really didn't lose that much numbers wise. (listed below) Just take a look at the roster and the numbers and experience we will lose this coming year for reference .. ~24 rising Seniors that should play this fall.

Since Dan arrived, we have been in a class number rollercoaster, squad wise. We have steep loses, followed by fewer the next year. This has played out by having better EVEN years than ODD years.

ie. In EVEN years, we average 9.0 total wins & 4.7 SEC wins. In ODD years, we average 7.0 total wins and 3.0 SEC wins.

Will Redmond DB 6-0 186 2L Sr.
Zach Jackson LB 6-2 212 3L Sr.
Dak Prescott QB 6-2 230 3L Sr.
Joe Morrow WR 6-4 202 2L Sr.
Taveze Calhoun DB 6-1 180 3L Sr.
Kendrick Market DB 5-10 196 3L Sr.
Winston Chapman SN 6-2 240 3L Sr.
Devon Bell P/K 6-2 190 3L Sr.
Ryan Brown DL 6-6 266 3L Sr.
Justin Malone OL 6-7 320 2L Sr.
Damien Robinson OL 6-8 330 3L Sr.
Darrion Hutcherson TE 6-7 260 1L Sr.
De'Runnya Wilson WR 6-5 215 2L Jr. (NFL)
Chris Jones DL 6-6 308 2L Jr (NFL)
Beniquez Brown LB 6-1 238 2L Jr. (NFL)
Fred Brown WR 6-1 196 2L Jr. (Dismissed)
Jake Thomas OL 6-5 320 1L So. (Medical)
Gus Walley TE 6-4 242 1L Jr. (Medical)

We will miss some of these guys but some of the guys might have played because they were seniors. Several of those guys were hurt and didn't play anyway. The big losses seem to be Dak (miss him bigtime unless the Oline gets ALOT better), Taveze (Redmond was out the last several games anyway), Ryan Brown (but Calvin and Coleman have stepped up so it is probably a wash), Bear (we will miss him especially in the redzone), Chris Jones (we will always miss a 1st round pick), Benny Brown (we will be more athletic at LB but he put us in great checks), Fred Brown (miss him more since he was going to be Bear's replacement in the redzone).

Everyone else we are probably better this year than last combined with better games at home except UM. I think 6-6 is the floor and probably 8-4 is the ceiling. To get to 8-4 our QBs have to take care of the ball and Dan needs to get creative running the ball. We can't have Shump and Holloway being the primary running attack. We will have to go back to closer to the Relf offense with the young QBs. We need our Oline's nuts to drop and Hevesy to coach these guys up to potential. I saw too many times the everyone block where they are supposed to but one guy who then lets his man blow up the play. Too many Oline just completely whiffing on a block. I can understand a Dline getting the best of you but consistently blocking the wrong guy is on the coaching. The guy either doesn't know the plays so he shouldn't be playing or he just completely sucks. Just have to put a hat on someone and give the QB and RB a chance.

sandwolf
04-21-2016, 11:19 AM

I agree that this could be a fairly tough season, but until Mullen actually loses to Kentucky, they aren't going to be on the list of teams that I worry about.

confucius say
04-21-2016, 11:32 AM

There were off field issues with towles

NCDawg
04-21-2016, 11:38 AM
If the OL can't block then it's not gonna matter if we have Barry Sanders back there.

Same thing I was thinking. I've come to the realization that Mullen is not going to change anything pertaining to the OL, and we may as well forget getting to Atlanta for a long time.

TrapGame
04-21-2016, 11:38 AM
That 2012 game was the least competitive football game I have seen under Mullen....it was embarrassing. The 2013 and 2015 games weren't anywhere close to as bad as 2012, but they still won by double digits and led for pretty much the whole game.....I consider that to be a convincing win.

Oh yeah, that's the game where Mullen and Wilson got into the shouting match afterwards.

Tripp McNeely
04-21-2016, 11:45 AM
8-4

Yep^^^

sandwolf
04-21-2016, 12:21 PM
Oh yeah, that's the game where Mullen and Wilson got into the shouting match afterwards.

I didn't remember that. But I do remember there being rumors that they got into it at half time of the Egg Bowl that year.

TrapGame
04-21-2016, 12:33 PM
I didn't remember that. But I do remember there being rumors that they got into it at half time of the Egg Bowl that year.

I think A&M was the first time. It just got worse from there.

MedDawg
04-21-2016, 12:59 PM

I also thought Gibson looked the best, but then I wondered if he was running against 2nd and 3rd teamers on the defense. It was pretty late in the game, and the right tackle was clearing a lot of space for Gibson. Either way, Gibson looked good in traffic, too.

Percho
04-21-2016, 02:14 PM
If we start 3 - o in the SEC; What will our record be?

BulldogBear
04-21-2016, 02:20 PM
If we start 3 - o in the SEC; What will our record be?

5-0 if you mean at the time!!!!!

Although I suppose 3-2 is possible. Boo.

Tripp McNeely
04-21-2016, 03:23 PM
This team is as good as if not better, as a whole (very key), than the 2010 team. I know that team was better in certain spots...we don't have a Fletcher Cox, etc....but this team will look and produce eerily similar results to that team...book it!

MSUDawg99
04-21-2016, 03:28 PM
This team is as good as if not better, as a whole (very key), than the 2010 team. I know that team was better in certain spots...we don't have a Fletcher Cox, etc....but this team will look and produce eerily similar results to that team...book it!

You only 100 vCash to lose tho...haha.

Sacrifice
04-21-2016, 03:39 PM
This may have already been discussed and I missed it but in the 3rd quarter at the 4 min mark, I swear Shump is playing OLB on D. Same number, same hair, moves the same way. Did anyone else notice this or are my eyes deceiving me?

Dallas_Dawg
04-21-2016, 04:14 PM
This may have already been discussed and I missed it but in the 3rd quarter at the 4 min mark, I swear Shump is playing OLB on D. Same number, same hair, moves the same way. Did anyone else notice this or are my eyes deceiving me?
That's what was said on here, I haven't had time to watch the whole thing.
According to C34, Sirmon has been begging Shump to move over to D

maroonmania
04-21-2016, 04:18 PM

IMO, if Shump wants any shot at a pro career he would be wise to give defense a try.

Percho
04-21-2016, 04:54 PM
He played LB some in the spring game.

Johnson85
04-21-2016, 05:13 PM
If Aeris plays the majority of the snaps but is the worst RB at least we improved because he is a ton better than Shumpert. I really hope we use Holloway for less than 5 carries a game and get him the ball in space.

I think Holloway is going to get more than 5 touches a game and I'm fine with that with the way he performed towards the end of last year. With our line, we're going to have to hope that somebody can break some big plays. I also think we'll have more touches to go around period because we're not going to be able to go pass happy to somewhat hide our OL like we were able to with Dak.

djaymsu5
04-21-2016, 09:21 PM

That's why I said if the OLine gels. I honestly think the OLine will be better than last year. The only one that worries me really is Desper. He seems to get raped on every play

Schultzy
04-21-2016, 09:28 PM

He rushed the passer all three plays, it looked like they had him playing a stand up DE but the ball was thrown too quickly for him to get a sack.

djaymsu5
04-21-2016, 09:31 PM
Not really. Patrick Towles had peaked (not a very high peak) and then regressed, just look at his numbers and its not a tough decision to move on. Its funny, in 2014 if you watched any Kentucky game the announcers raved at his talent and said he might have a future on Sundays but look how that turned out. Now I know you are trying to already build yourself up to expect disappointment for this upcoming season, but Kentucky hasn't proven they can even go to a bowl game so I'll worry about Barker being the next coming if he comes out and proves it early in the season.

As for Gibson, its pretty clear watching him in the spring game he finds the holes and is the best balance of size, speed, and vision that we have. Murphy definitely has a role. Aeries is not terrible, but he does a lot of looking for the hole hesitation going east/west instead of taking what he's given. Yes, our O line is not great, but a RB with good vision and balance could go a long ways in helping us. Albeit a better O-line, J-Rob's ability helped a lot in 2014.

Totally agree on all accounts! To me Gibson is the answer at RB. Tiano and Gibson are our future

djaymsu5
04-21-2016, 09:35 PM
I also thought Gibson looked the best, but then I wondered if he was running against 2nd and 3rd teamers on the defense. It was pretty late in the game, and the right tackle was clearing a lot of space for Gibson. Either way, Gibson looked good in traffic, too.

Very true but even on plays where I felt like he could have been tackled for a loss he was so shifty he made plays happen. He's not the biggest back but he packs a punch for his size. He's got the most quickness to be an SEC back IMO out of all the guys. He's the all around best back

djaymsu5
04-21-2016, 09:36 PM

Yes it was him! He was rushing off of the edge