PDA

View Full Version : Saw where Curt Schilling was fired from ESPN tonight

Bucky Dog
04-20-2016, 10:18 PM
He commented on his FB page about another post someone made showing a pic of a fat dude wearing a wig and a dress with the comment saying something about if you don't let this guy into the bathroom with your daughter then you're been the racist and bigot. Schilling apparently was just confirming how basically he would not let that guy in the bathroom and now mater how you dress yourself up or say you identify yourself, if you were born with a penis then you should go to the men's restroom, period!

This is getting ridiculous! Dude can't have an opinion anymore!!

dawgoneyall
04-20-2016, 10:42 PM
He commented on his FB page about another post someone made showing a pic of a fat dude wearing a wig and a dress with the comment saying something about if you don't let this guy into the bathroom with your daughter then you're been the racist and bigot. Schilling apparently was just confirming how basically he would not let that guy in the bathroom and now mater how you dress yourself up or say you identify yourself, if you were born with a penis then you should go to the men's restroom, period!

For simply stating the truth and expressing common sense.

starkvegasdawg
04-20-2016, 10:47 PM
ESPN is more PC political BS than a sports network now. They overlook things their personalities say if it fits their agenda.

tireddawg
04-20-2016, 11:06 PM
I hope ESPN folds & the SEC goes to CBS or FOX or even an SEC Network without ESPN.
Does he have a case for a lawsuit?
They probably covered themselves in the contract some way.

dawgoneyall
04-20-2016, 11:20 PM
ESPN is more PC political BS than a sports network now. They overlook things their personalities say if it fits their agenda.

Stupid people seem to get more and more control? Interesting developing situation....

Bucky Dog
04-20-2016, 11:37 PM
He kept defending what he did saying he just commented on a post, and stated his opinion. So, he can only have an opinion if it caters to the 1%?! Give me a break. He has a daughter, as do I, and was saying exactly how I feel. But keep it to yourself or you're fired!

War Machine Dawg
04-20-2016, 11:45 PM

Sports "journalists" are more far left than their so-called "hard news" counterparts. And ESPN is the worst of the worst when it comes to pushing the leftist agenda. I'm guessing Schilling lands on his feet with MLB Network or the Phillies or D-Backs organizations.

War Machine Dawg
04-20-2016, 11:48 PM
He kept defending what he did saying he just commented on a post, and stated his opinion. So, he can only have an opinion if it caters to the 1%?! Give me a break. He has a daughter, as do I, and was saying exactly how I feel. But keep it to yourself or you're fired!

It's much less than 1%. According to US Census data, only .03% of people have changed their gender. So literally less than one half of one percent of the entire US population. But don't offend them or you're a bigot. And don't even think of describing these people as mentally ill.

Coach34
04-21-2016, 12:02 AM
Schilling needs to tell them to eat a dick

ckDOG
04-21-2016, 12:03 AM
I love America. We are so comfortable that we get to create controversy over something that rarely affects any of us. The odds that your wife or daughter sees that caricature of a transgendered person that schilling commented on in a restroom outside of bourbon street in Nola or Polk street in SF is so small that it's laughable. Get worked up about terrorism, debt, or gun rights. i don't see the risk of transgendered bathroom assaults as a big issue now or going forward after any law changes. If somebody wants to cause problems in a bathroom, they are going to do it regardless of what the bathroom sign says.

mstatefan91
04-21-2016, 01:02 AM
I love America. We are so comfortable that we get to create controversy over something that rarely affects any of us. The odds that your wife or daughter sees that caricature of a transgendered person that schilling commented on in a restroom outside of bourbon street in Nola or Polk street in SF is so small that it's laughable. Get worked up about terrorism, debt, or gun rights. i don't see the risk of transgendered bathroom assaults as a big issue now or going forward after any law changes. If somebody wants to cause problems in a bathroom, they are going to do it regardless of what the bathroom sign says.

Wow.. It isn't likely to happen so don't worry about it? Your daughter isn't likely to be sexually assaulted in a public school so don't worry about it my man. Pathetic.

Is there no more principle in this country? No more common sense? Prime example right here.

"It isn't likely to happen to you or anyone you know so just don't worry about it."

cuck

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2016, 07:00 AM
If someone self identifies as a cat can they request a litter box in aisle 5 to take a dump in?

Quaoarsking
04-21-2016, 07:08 AM
I'm well aware that I'm going not to change anyone's mind here, but I think two key facts are being left out here:

1. ESPN had already warned Schilling not to make anymore anti-trans social media posts. It's not like this totally came out of the blue. When your boss specifically tells you not to do something or you'll get fired, and then you do that thing, you can't really complain about what happens.

2. Curt Schilling posted a picture of a man in a silly drag costume and implied that that's the same thing as a trans person:
http://instinctmagazine.com/sites/instinctmagazine.com/files/styles/large/public/images/blog_posts/Karim%20Shah/2016/04/20/13015556_241441042910133_2433159356541797928_n.0.j pg?itok=mPDbLT9r

Obviously in real life, men in drag aren't going to be allowed in a women's restroom in any state's laws. Remember, it's only actual trans people who will allowed to be use the bathroom they identify with, not people who are just pretending for the lulz. Actual trans people you probably wouldn't even know if you saw them:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_0nBU9UcAARWry.jpghttp://www.out.com/sites/out.com/files/2015/11/16/mcm-laithashley.jpg http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/news/canada/2012/03/24/miss_universe_canada_yanks_transgendered_contestan t_from_pageant/jennatalackova.jpeg

I think the first 2 should go to men's restroom and the 3rd one should go to the ladies' room. But I guess the rest of the posters here disagree? Remember, these are the actual trans people the law protects, not these fantasy "pretenders" that would by definition still will not be able to go to the wrong restroom. If you're not convinced, every state that explicitly establishes the right for trans people to use the bathroom they identify with has reported no criminal issues whatsoever with the laws.

Bucky Dog
04-21-2016, 07:22 AM
I'm well aware that I'm going not to change anyone's mind here, but I think two key facts are being left out here:

1. ESPN had already warned Schilling not to make anymore anti-trans social media posts. It's not like this totally came out of the blue. When your boss specifically tells you not to do something or you'll get fired, and then you do that thing, you can't really complain about what happens.

2. Curt Schilling posted a picture of a man in a silly drag costume and implied that that's the same thing as a trans person:
http://instinctmagazine.com/sites/instinctmagazine.com/files/styles/large/public/images/blog_posts/Karim%20Shah/2016/04/20/13015556_241441042910133_2433159356541797928_n.0.j pg?itok=mPDbLT9r

Obviously in real life, men in drag aren't going to be allowed in a women's restroom in any state's laws. Remember, it's only actual trans people who will allowed to be use the bathroom they identify with, not people who are just pretending for the lulz. Actual trans people you probably wouldn't even know if you saw them:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_0nBU9UcAARWry.jpghttp://www.out.com/sites/out.com/files/2015/11/16/mcm-laithashley.jpg http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/news/canada/2012/03/24/miss_universe_canada_yanks_transgendered_contestan t_from_pageant/jennatalackova.jpeg

I think the first 2 should go to women's restroom and the 3rd one should go to the ladies' room. But I guess the rest of the posters here disagree? Remember, these are the actual trans people the law protects, not these fantasy "pretenders" that would by definition still will not be able to go to the wrong restroom. If you're not convinced, every state that explicitly establishes the right for trans people to use the bathroom they identify with has reported no criminal issues whatsoever with the laws.

Why does it matter if the "really" look like a man or a woman, or did a terrible job dressing up like a so a woman? Like Schilling said, if they were born with a penis, and have a penis, they should go to the men's restroom. So what if he was "warned" him? They are still telling him to keep his opinion to himself when he is saying he wants to protect his daighter, or any girl, regardless of the small chance it would even happen.
I don't think all this people in CA were thinking they would get mowed down but the ISIS couple at their work plac last year either! Give me a break.

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2016, 07:34 AM
First, what store clerk is going to risk the backlash to confront someone to see if they are doing it for the jollies or whether they are really 17ed in the head and think they are the other gender? If one did that and it just happened to be someone that really was trans then just imagine the backlash they would get. It'd be on the news before you could turn around. The poor clerk would be fired for his "insensitivity" and the store would issue 15 apologies before the close of business that day.

ESPN had already warned Schilling not to make anymore anti-trans social media posts

Thing is, they let other TV personalities make outrageous statements all the time with no recourse. How about this quote from Kenny Mayne:

almost rammed car with palin bumper sticker. with intent.. held up..coulda been kids in car

West Houston Dog
04-21-2016, 08:00 AM
If you rescramble the letters ESPN, you come up with FASCIST NAZI.

We are no longer the land of the free, but rather the land that must bow down to the leftist ''progressive'' agenda that is rammed down our throats ...now even imposed into law. Screw everyone who doesn't knuckle under to these fascist thugs.

Maybe our president will now put a dude with stubble, a blonde wig and red lipstick on the front of the $1 bill.... to hell with George Washington!

Coach34
04-21-2016, 08:04 AM
So each store is going to have a bathroom cop to monitor the situation?

Bucky Dog
04-21-2016, 08:11 AM
Exactly the point Coach. Are you going to present an ID or do we take a chance that there are some sickos that are going to take advantage of this just to get a look at our daughters, sisters or wives. Look if that's the way they want to live then fine, but don't shove it down my throat and make me the bad guy.

Quaoarsking
04-21-2016, 08:13 AM

I guess that's what conservatives want. Persons 1 and 2 have been using the men's room for years with no issues, and #3 the ladies ', but I guess they'll have to switch now in Southern states because conservatives want their wives peeing next to 1 and 2 and they want 3 peeing with them...

Quaoarsking
04-21-2016, 08:19 AM
Exactly the point Coach. Are you going to present an ID or do we take a chance that there are some sickos that are going to take advantage of this just to get a look at our daughters, sisters or wives. Look if that's the way they want to live then fine, but don't shove it down my throat and make me the bad guy.

There's no way to "take advantage" of the laws. People who aren't trans can't go assault someone in a bathroom in Massachusetts anymore than they can in Mississippi. If you don't believe me, believe crime reports from the actual states.

Sickos who assault women will do so regardless of unrelated trans equality laws and will be punished the same with or without these unrelated laws.

I think our disagreement stems from the fact that you are skeptical that people an "really" be trans?

Jack Lambert
04-21-2016, 08:22 AM
If you rescramble the letters ESPN, you come up with FASCIST NAZI.

We are no longer the land of the free, but rather the land that must bow down to the leftist ''progressive'' agenda that is rammed down our throats ...now even imposed into law. Screw everyone who doesn't knuckle under to these fascist thugs.

Maybe our president will now put a dude with stubble, a blonde wig and red lipstick on the front of the $1 bill.... to hell with George Washington!

Well actually if they were FASCIST NAZI the gays and trans would be gassed.

BulldogDX55
04-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Hello Political Board my old friend.

fishwater99
04-21-2016, 08:28 AM

Exactly, and women have stalls, it's not like they have a urinal in the ladies room.

K9 Avenger
04-21-2016, 08:35 AM
Truth: An XX chromosome pairing determines femaleness. An XY chromosome pairing determines maleness.
"The truth is incontrovertible.Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.".....Winston Churchill

RocketCityDawg
04-21-2016, 08:36 AM
There's no way to "take advantage" of the laws. People who aren't trans can't go assault someone in a bathroom in Massachusetts anymore than they can in Mississippi. If you don't believe me, believe crime reports from the actual states.

Sickos who assault women will do so regardless of unrelated trans equality laws and will be punished the same with or without these unrelated laws.

I think our disagreement stems from the fact that you are skeptical that people an "really" be trans?

Take that liberal BS over to 6pack. You will fit in much better over there.

Quaoarsking
04-21-2016, 08:37 AM
Remember that the status quote is that trans people go into the restroom they identify with and no one ever knew or cared and no creepy man dressed up like a woman to assault women under the guise of "I'm trans"

Then in the last few years, some conservatives decided they didn't like the status quote and that #1 and #2 needed to be in the ladies room and #3 needed to be in the men's room. Now I don't think #1 and #2 are going to assault your wife or daughter, but never aware that if you support anti-trans bathroom laws, that's who'should going to go into the bathroom with them.

ckDOG
04-21-2016, 08:42 AM
Wow.. It isn't likely to happen so don't worry about it? Your daughter isn't likely to be sexually assaulted in a public school so don't worry about it my man. Pathetic.

Is there no more principle in this country? No more common sense? Prime example right here.

"It isn't likely to happen to you or anyone you know so just don't worry about it."

cuck

Right. Common sense to me is not getting worked up about issues that have no real impact on the vast majority of people's lives. I don't spend my time worrying about insignificant risks. There's a chance my wife or daughter is sexually assaulted in a public restroom regardless of what side you want to take on the transgendered thing. If there are transgendered rapists out there ready to abduct women in the bathroom, I don't think they are waiting on legislation that allows them to be in the bathroom.

louisvilledawg
04-21-2016, 08:48 AM
So can I say I'm trans and everybody have to believe me? Maybe I've had my head under a rock, but is the only thing that truly shows if I'm transgender or not is if I say i am? Is there any science to prove that?
Genuinely asking. Trying to be more educated on the subject.

RocketCityDawg
04-21-2016, 08:51 AM
Remember that the status quote is that trans people go into the restroom they identify with and no one ever knew or cared and no creepy man dressed up like a woman to assault women under the guise of "I'm trans"

Then in the last few years, some conservatives decided they didn't like the status quote and that #1 and #2 needed to be in the ladies room and #3 needed to be in the men's room. Now I don't think #1 and #2 are going to assault your wife or daughter, but never aware that if you support anti-trans bathroom laws, that's who'should going to go into the bathroom with them.

What in the hell is a status quote?

K9 Avenger
04-21-2016, 08:55 AM
"This isn’t moral relativism, it’s a completely fact-free new moral code, one based entirely on consent and harm. Or, I should say, immediate harm. Essentially the new morality is “you do you — so long as it doesn’t hurt me or someone else in a way that I immediately recognize.” The new immorality is any act of “intolerance” that purports to interfere with this radical autonomy.
The fascinating and disturbing thing is that a generation that so prizes its alleged love of “science” continues to hold to this primitive harm-based morality in spite of oceans of evidence that years of far more basic departures from traditional morality have caused (and are causing) enormous social problems and human suffering."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/434158/watch-college-kids-cant-explain-why-short-white-man-isnt-tall-asian-womanalreview.com/corner/434158/watch-college-kids-cant-explain-why-short-white-man-isnt-tall-asian-woman

The American left has gone absolutely batshit crazy...

DanDority
04-21-2016, 08:57 AM
It's much less than 1%. According to US Census data, only .03% of people have changed their gender. So literally less than one half of one percent of the entire US population. But don't offend them or you're a bigot. And don't even think of describing these people as mentally ill.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to War Machine Dawg again.

BulldogBear
04-21-2016, 09:21 AM
It's true that #1 and #2 would have generally gone to the men's room and no one likely would've noticed or cared. Same thing with #3 to the ladies' room. But it couldn't just be left there.
It's true we shouldn't really need special religious liberty laws and thing like that...even though a lot of what these types of laws cover was already understood if not implied in the Constitution, DoI and other historical documents and laws that took precedence. Yes, it was fine like it was. But the liberal agenda is now trying to say that the conservatives are "starting" these kinds of fights. Laws like NC and MS have passed are REACTIONARY. For the most part, for better or worse, conservatives react. It's the left side of the isle that attacks. The "status quo" was fine? Well, yeah it was. But it's the liberals that upset the various and sundry"status quos" over the last couple of decades not the conservatives. If conservative laws seem to change things it's because liberal "interpretations" of existing laws and document rams some kind of BS down everyone's throats. The Liberal version Democracy is fine until you disagree with them. Everyone should be allowed to have a vote, have a say in things, have an opinion...whatever....until you disagree with what they've already decided is best for you.

And if you want to know why us Believers get so up in arms about certain things, it's often because we know history. Whenever this kind of crap starts it always ends up with us in the freaking coliseum!!! So, you're dang right we take notice. We don't want to impose on anybody's rights. We just want to protect our own. Almost every liberal way of thinking is hypocritical. Whatever wrong they seek to right they don't realize or don't care that they're doing the same thing to someone else.

Coach007
04-21-2016, 09:31 AM
The businesses are now dictating laws in the US. They have become activists for the left causes. BUT the real issue is that normal people do not care.

There is not one single person in this thread that's going to take action against espn! You are not going to protest, you are not going to cancel you subscription. All you are going to do is keep bending over and take it. So why are we even talking about it!

BB30
04-21-2016, 09:33 AM
It's true that #1 and #2 would have generally gone to the men's room and no one likely would've noticed or cared. Same thing with #3 to the ladies' room. But it couldn't just be left there.
It's true we shouldn't really need special religious liberty laws and thing like that...even though a lot of what these types of laws cover was already understood if not implied in the Constitution, DoI and other historical documents and laws that took precedence. Yes, it was fine like it was. But the liberal agenda is now trying to say that the conservatives are "starting" these kinds of fights. Laws like NC and MS have passed are REACTIONARY. For the most part, for better or worse, conservatives react. It's the left side of the isle that attacks. The "status quo" was fine? Well, yeah it was. But it's the liberals that upset the various and sundry"status quos" over the last couple of decades not the conservatives. If conservative laws seem to change things it's because liberal "interpretations" of existing laws and document rams some kind of BS down everyone's throats. The Liberal version Democracy is fine until you disagree with them. Everyone should be allowed to have a vote, have a say in things, have an opinion...whatever....until you disagree with what they've already decided is best for you.

And if you want to know why us Believers get so up in arms about certain things, it's often because we know history. Whenever this kind of crap starts it always ends up with us in the freaking coliseum!!! So, you're dang right we take notice. We don't want to impose on anybody's rights. We just want to protect our own. Almost every liberal way of thinking is hypocritical. Whatever wrong they seek to right they don't realize or don't care that they're doing the same thing to someone else.

Exactly, great post.

RocketCityDawg
04-21-2016, 09:34 AM
The businesses are now dictating laws in the US. They have become activists for the left causes. BUT the real issue is that normal people do not care.

There is not one single person in this thread that's going to take action against espn! You are not going to protest, you are not going to cancel you subscription. All you are going to do is keep bending over and take it. So why are we even talking about it!

It's a message board, dude. By definition, we talk about stuff that we can't do anything about.

ckDOG
04-21-2016, 09:44 AM

Cup checks for everybody. Flinch? To the left. Don't flinch? To the right.

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2016, 10:09 AM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj4xcL9gKDMAhXsnYMKHVzOCM8QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fglee.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3AAr tie_damn_straight.gif&bvm=bv.119745492,d.amc&psig=AFQjCNEci4a2REX8zrahMj3wt-jPEjJvpQ&ust=1461337501569387

War Machine Dawg
04-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Truth: An XX chromosome pairing determines femaleness. An XY chromosome pairing determines maleness.
"The truth is incontrovertible.Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.".....Winston Churchill

Winner.

Coach007
04-21-2016, 10:29 AM
It's a message board, dude. By definition, we talk about stuff that we can't do anything about.

That's not true. You can do something. It's just that your programing and sports are more important to you.

The extreme left figured out long ago that people with this kind of attitude allows them to push policy. When the moderate and conservative people decide to stand up, much would change. But we want. Because we care too much about other things.

War Machine Dawg
04-21-2016, 10:30 AM

"You must spread some reputation....blah blah blah...."

Dawg61
04-21-2016, 10:45 AM
I think all employees at ESPN should stop flushing their shits as a form of protest. Kurt Schilling is a ****ing terrible announcer btw as is every other baseball analyst on ESPN. By far the worst channel to watch a baseball game on.

M.Fillmore
04-21-2016, 11:06 AM
I am officially coming out. I am trans-aged to age 70.
The government must start paying me the maximum social security benefits now.

ChargerDawg
04-21-2016, 11:08 AM
Right. Common sense to me is not getting worked up about issues that have no real impact on the vast majority of people's lives. I don't spend my time worrying about insignificant risks. There's a chance my wife or daughter is sexually assaulted in a public restroom regardless of what side you want to take on the transgendered thing. If there are transgendered rapists out there ready to abduct women in the bathroom, I don't think they are waiting on legislation that allows them to be in the bathroom

The University of Toronto has some data (http://hotair.com/archives/2016/04/11/university-of-toronto-learns-why-mandatory-unisex-bathrooms-are-a-bad-idea/) you might need to see.

The University is temporarily changing its policy on gender-neutral bathrooms after two separate incidents of ?voyeurism? were reported on campus September 15 and 19. Male students within the University?s Whitney Hall student residence were caught holding their cellphones over female students? shower stalls and filming them as they showered.

Or Seattle (http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/23/man-allowed-to-use-womens-locker-room-at-swimming-pool-without-citing-gender-identity/) for that matter.

A man claimed a right to use a women?s locker room at a public swimming pool after his partial undressing there caused alarm.

According to Seattle Parks and Recreation, women alerted staff at Evans Pool staff when a man wearing swim trunks entered the women?s locker room and took off his shirt.

When staff told him to leave, the man reportedly said ?the law has changed and I have a right to be here."

Police were not called to respond to the Feb. 8 incident, although the man returned to the locker room while young girls were changing for swimming practice, King 5 reported.

RocketCityDawg
04-21-2016, 11:18 AM
That's not true. You can do something. It's just that your programing and sports are more important to you.

The extreme left figured out long ago that people with this kind of attitude allows them to push policy. When the moderate and conservative people decide to stand up, much would change. But we want. Because we care too much about other things.

I didn't say something can't be done. I just said that people talk about stuff that they can't change on a message board. I can't change the way ESPN goes about their business. Now of course, if I could get all of the US to agree with me, we could change it or put them out of business. Hell, if we're going by that reasoning, I could get Heroin legalized.

shoeless joe
04-21-2016, 11:24 AM
I think all employees at ESPN should stop flushing their shits as a form of protest. Kurt Schilling is a ****ing terrible announcer btw as is every other baseball analyst on ESPN. By far the worst channel to watch a baseball game on.

This is true. Schilling is terrible.

That said, ESPN as a whole is so much worse.

Political Hack
04-21-2016, 02:10 PM
If you have a penis go to the men's. If you don't, don't.

If you're willing to chop off your penis or surgically add a penis just to steal a peek in the other bathroom, go to the bathroom in the mental facility where you belong. Otherwise, go pee with your current parts.

Problem solved. Everyone can return to work now.

Percho
04-21-2016, 02:41 PM

You are correct. And the reason why is because what ESPN or whatever, provides us with, is something which we have established as our god rather than God our creator as The God. I am as guilty as any. But until we recognize that and react toward that all will be status quo.

Johnson85
04-21-2016, 03:09 PM
I guess that's what conservatives want. Persons 1 and 2 have been using the men's room for years with no issues, and #3 the ladies ', but I guess they'll have to switch now in Southern states because conservatives want their wives peeing next to 1 and 2 and they want 3 peeing with them...

People can go to whatever bathroom they can pass in. It's a good system that works pretty well. None of the laws in question will change that.

The craziest thing to me is that "women with penises" want to go to the women's bathroom because they are uncomfortable at the idea of having to use the bathroom that other people with penises use, but they can't understand how their penises might make biological women uncomfortable. (or vice versa, although I think women using the men's bathroom or locker room poses less of a safety issue)

Johnson85
04-21-2016, 03:32 PM

I don't think that's exactly true. You can have hormonal issues where somebody XY is insensitive to hormones that cause male characteristics.

Even rarer than transgender, but I think they would be considered women by most people.

MadDawg
04-21-2016, 03:51 PM
This country is 17ed.

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2016, 04:28 PM
He should have gone to target.

http://m.northwestgeorgianews.com/rome/news/rome-man-arrested-in-women-s-bathroom-at-calhoun-walmart/article_a2883b5e-f6eb-5db0-a240-2431ac0f8081.html?mode=jqm

Ted Cruz
04-21-2016, 07:01 PM

If you're willing to chop off your penis or surgically add a penis just to steal a peek in the other bathroom, go to the bathroom in the mental facility where you belong. Otherwise, go pee with your current parts.

Wow, + 1 for this post. I can't believe it came from you after banning me from the whole sight over what you deemed homophobic slurs. I agree 100% with this post, but you banned me for " homophobic slurs" on the political board I can understand that. Banning me from the whole site forever was a dick move. You should now ban yourself for being insensitive towards girls with a penis.

Bothrops
04-21-2016, 07:16 PM
This country is 17ed.

If Clinton gets elected, and I'm afraid she will, the country we've always known as America, will be no more. It not a question of political affiliation now, rather it comes down to whether each voter has a brain, or not. It's becoming like the movie "They Live".

Ted Cruz
04-21-2016, 07:30 PM
If Clinton gets elected, and I'm afraid she will, the country we've always known as America, will be no more. It not a question of political affiliation now, rather it comes down to whether each voter has a brain, or not. It's becoming like the movie "They Live".

I think it's becoming more like the movie Idocracy.

RocketDawg
04-21-2016, 07:34 PM

Yep, precisely. Basically, just live with the plumbing you were born with.

RocketDawg
04-21-2016, 07:38 PM

This is the only time in my life ... and there have been many elections in that time ... that I have very few agreements with the presumed candidate of either party. They represent the extreme elements of the far left and the far right. But I could never bring myself to vote for Hillary Clinton. Never thought I'd say it, but I wish we had Bill back.

Quaoarsking
04-21-2016, 07:56 PM
To be fair, it's not just Hillary supporting "bathroom equality." Presumptive Republican nominee and darling of the posters here Donald Trump does too:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-transgender-bathrooms-222257

Looks like the pro-trans side is going to win no matter what happens in November.

MagicDawg
04-21-2016, 08:05 PM
My whole life, I was taught that it's what's inside that counts. Well, if you have a Y-chromosome on the inside, you're a dude. Get over it. Get help if you need it. But the reality is that you're a guy. If you need counseling to get over your psychological trauma, or to get your mind to conform with reality, well any compassionate person would understand that and want to help. But to force society to ignore reality and play along with your delusion is demented and immoral.

Just my 2 cents.

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2016, 08:15 PM
To be fair, it's not just Hillary supporting "bathroom equality." Presumptive Republican nominee and darling of the posters here Donald Trump does too:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-transgender-bathrooms-222257

Looks like the pro-trans side is going to win no matter what happens in November.

Saw that wasn't happy. Guess he's figured he's pissed off enough people already.

somebodyshotmypaw
04-21-2016, 08:18 PM
You should now ban yourself for being insensitive towards girls with a penis.

I long for the days when stuff like this made no sense.

Political Hack
04-21-2016, 08:32 PM
Wow, + 1 for this post. I can't believe it came from you after banning me from the whole sight over what you deemed homophobic slurs. I agree 100% with this post, but you banned me for " homophobic slurs" on the political board I can understand that. Banning me from the whole site forever was a dick move. You should now ban yourself for being insensitive towards girls with a penis.

I hope you finish ahead of Trump.

Ted Cruz
04-21-2016, 08:47 PM
I hope you finish ahead of Trump.
Trump who?

archdog
04-21-2016, 09:18 PM
I would argue, regardless of that stupid ass picture he commented on, there are some people in this world that identify as a different gender than God gave them. You have probably seen some out somewhere and they just looked like a normal woman, but in reality they had a penis. So, when this person goes to the restroom, looking exactly like any other woman, you want them to go into the men's room? Where is that common sense? It's a Flippin restroom. If you are worried about someone attacking your 4 year old girl, take her in the restroom with you.

I mean come on people. As a guy, when was the last time any one of us ever saw anything questionable in the peeping tom/molestation realm go on in the restroom. There are 300 million people in this country. At any given moment chances are something terrible is happening somewhere at almost every minute of the day. Combo that with 24 hr news networks and we have to hear this shit all the time. Stop being pink skirt wearing bitches and handle your own shit. Again, if you are scared what your daughter is going to interact with in the restroom, take her into the men's room with you, like I do with my 2.5 year old daughter.
Common sense, hell I laugh at some people's common sense. By the way, nothing is stopping a serial child molester from dressing up convincingly and doing bad shit before this law was passed. Just a made up fear. Chears to all the weak minded sheep.

Keep it sports related, I hate UM.

War Machine Dawg
04-21-2016, 10:04 PM
This is the only time in my life ... and there have been many elections in that time ... that I have very few agreements with the presumed candidate of either party. They represent the extreme elements of the far left and the far right. But I could never bring myself to vote for Hillary Clinton. Never thought I'd say it, but I wish we had Bill back.

Trump represents literally nothing about the right. Not one thing. Pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-entitlements, pro-gay marriage, pro-amnesty....the list goes on and on. He's not about reducing the size and scope of government; he wants to run big government smarter, i.e. "We're going to make better deals."

ckDOG
04-21-2016, 10:16 PM
I would argue, regardless of that stupid ass picture he commented on, there are some people in this world that identify as a different gender than God gave them. You have probably seen some out somewhere and they just looked like a normal woman, but in reality they had a penis. So, when this person goes to the restroom, looking exactly like any other woman, you want them to go into the men's room? Where is that common sense? It's a Flippin restroom. If you are worried about someone attacking your 4 year old girl, take her in the restroom with you.

I mean come on people. As a guy, when was the last time any one of us ever saw anything questionable in the peeping tom/molestation realm go on in the restroom. There are 300 million people in this country. At any given moment chances are something terrible is happening somewhere at almost every minute of the day. Combo that with 24 hr news networks and we have to hear this shit all the time. Stop being pink skirt wearing bitches and handle your own shit. Again, if you are scared what your daughter is going to interact with in the restroom, take her into the men's room with you, like I do with my 2.5 year old daughter.
Common sense, hell I laugh at some people's common sense. By the way, nothing is stopping a serial child molester from dressing up convincingly and doing bad shit before this law was passed. Just a made up fear. Chears to all the weak minded sheep.

You, sir, deserve a gold star. Well said.

MagicDawg
04-22-2016, 07:15 AM
I think the point being made by the objectors is not so much about the people who discreetly go about living their delusions and nobody knows the difference. It's about two other groups. One, the criminal class - the people who will use and are already using these laws with the intent of committing a sexual crime. The fact that it is a tiny percentage is hardly the issue; it's the idea of creating an opening for them that seems absurd and misguided. The second group is the activist class, where it's not about being discreet at all, but about making a statement. What boat can I rock, and who can I sue, and what network can I get featured on, for the sake of proving my activist credentials?

So to be fair, objections here aren't about heartlessly targeting the sadly deluded and confused souls who quietly pretend that reality isn't what it is. It is about the other ramifications, risks, and reality-show mayhem that follows from society's choice to abandon reality and allow people to re-define reality based on their whim.

GTHOM.

Political Hack
04-22-2016, 08:34 AM
I think the point being made by the objectors is not so much about the people who discreetly go about living their delusions and nobody knows the difference. It's about two other groups. One, the criminal class - the people who will use and are already using these laws with the intent of committing a sexual crime. The fact that it is a tiny percentage is hardly the issue; it's the idea of creating an opening for them that seems absurd and misguided. The second group is the activist class, where it's not about being discreet at all, but about making a statement. What boat can I rock, and who can I sue, and what network can I get featured on, for the sake of proving my activist credentials?

So to be fair, objections here aren't about heartlessly targeting the sadly deluded and confused souls who quietly pretend that reality isn't what it is. It is about the other ramifications, risks, and reality-show mayhem that follows from society's choice to abandon reality and allow people to re-define reality based on their whim.

GTHOM.

If someone chops their penis off to steal a peek in the women's restroom, they're mental and a law isn't going to stop them. IOW, I don't think people are actually having sex changes just to trick the system or rock the boat. "Ha ha. I got you! Chopped my penis off and they let me right in the girls restroom at the mall!!!"

BiscuitEater
04-22-2016, 08:57 AM

Winston Churchill said it best .."You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

ckDOG
04-22-2016, 10:24 AM
If someone chops their penis off to steal a peek in the women's restroom, they're mental and a law isn't going to stop them. IOW, I don't think people are actually having sex changes just to trick the system or rock the boat. "Ha ha. I got you! Chopped my penis off and they let me right in the girls restroom at the mall!!!"

Precisely. It's like gun-free zones. They don't do anything to keep bad guys from doing bad things. That's why I don't understand the safety angle in this. Law is not going to keep a perv from being a perv or prevent someone from abducting someone in the bathroom. What it will do is punish folks when they do bad things. Pretty sure we have law on the books that do that regardless of who is committing the crime.

dawgoneyall
04-22-2016, 01:06 PM

You going with her when reaches age 10?

MagicDawg
04-22-2016, 01:19 PM
I'm not saying that the big risk is that people are mutilating themselves to get access. I'm saying there is a non-zero risk of increased danger to innocent people from laws allowing unfettered access to bathrooms and locker rooms based on gender "self-identity," which is a claim that doesn't require surgery or alternate clothing, etc. at all.

It seems clear to me that laws like this certainly make it possible for any predator to simply claim whatever they want and have legal access to places they didn't before, and in fact feel inspired (and even encouraged by the activist class) to try it out for the sake of pushing that envelope.

Sorry if I was unclear.

lefty96
04-22-2016, 01:31 PM
First, Schilling is just a moron regardless of his political views. He isn't some martyr to anyone's cause, he's a guy that used to throw a baseball really well and hasn't done anything near as well since(Rhode Island would like their $75M back I am sure).

He isn't some outspoken political analyst or columnist, he's just a guy that can't follow the rules at your office. That guy you know that got fired a few years back for always having bikini pics up as his wall paper - that's Schilling. He's a 50 year old man that gets his rocks off stirring up shit on twitter and facebook. Let's think about that for a minute. . .a fifty year old internet troll.

Liberal or conservative, I can see how a sports media outlet wouldn't want overly out spoken person on their network. He is there to talk baseball, anything else is a distraction. I'm sure if back in the day, if Dan Rather was a serious UFO conspiracy theorist, NBC wouldn't want him writing a book about it. You can cry foul all you want, but no one is making these people take jobs in the media. It's part of the gig. I work in IT. . .I accept the fact I can't show up to work on casual friday rocking an Anonymous t-shirt.

And really, the bathroom stuff is absurd either direction. Does anyone think a bunch of rapist and child predators saw the law in NC pass and went "well, shit, there goes that plan." They'll assault or rape but they won't break a law that is nay impossible to enforce? It's stupid. You can't say this law will protect women and children and then banning guns won't protect anyone - it's completely faulty logic. If someone is going to shoot someone regardless of gun laws - they'll cross dress to get in the wrong bathroom too.

It boggles my mind that in 2016 we will waste tax money on this crap but won't address that trying to find a decent school for my kid involves 3 city maps, a few waiting lists and lighting prayer candles. No, we spend it on this petty crap and then what is left we give to people who don't work so they can have better insurance than I do.

TimberBeast
04-22-2016, 03:14 PM
First, Schilling is just a moron regardless of his political views. He isn't some martyr to anyone's cause, he's a guy that used to throw a baseball really well and hasn't done anything near as well since(Rhode Island would like their $75M back I am sure).

He isn't some outspoken political analyst or columnist, he's just a guy that can't follow the rules at your office. That guy you know that got fired a few years back for always having bikini pics up as his wall paper - that's Schilling. He's a 50 year old man that gets his rocks off stirring up shit on twitter and facebook. Let's think about that for a minute. . .a fifty year old internet troll.

Liberal or conservative, I can see how a sports media outlet wouldn't want overly out spoken person on their network. He is there to talk baseball, anything else is a distraction. I'm sure if back in the day, if Dan Rather was a serious UFO conspiracy theorist, NBC wouldn't want him writing a book about it. You can cry foul all you want, but no one is making these people take jobs in the media. It's part of the gig. I work in IT. . .I accept the fact I can't show up to work on casual friday rocking an Anonymous t-shirt.

And really, the bathroom stuff is absurd either direction. Does anyone think a bunch of rapist and child predators saw the law in NC pass and went "well, shit, there goes that plan." They'll assault or rape but they won't break a law that is nay impossible to enforce? It's stupid. You can't say this law will protect women and children and then banning guns won't protect anyone - it's completely faulty logic. If someone is going to shoot someone regardless of gun laws - they'll cross dress to get in the wrong bathroom too.

It boggles my mind that in 2016 we will waste tax money on this crap but won't address that trying to find a decent school for my kid involves 3 city maps, a few waiting lists and lighting prayer candles. No, we spend it on this petty crap and then what is left we give to people who don't work so they can have better insurance than I do.

You do realize that the reason that you have to do all that work to look for a decent school for your children and go to work only to have everything taken from you and given to someone sitting on their ass is because of the same exact people that think it's ok for a man to use the same restroom as women and girls. At some point it has to be stopped. No one in their right mind thinks this is ok, but they are too scared to say anything because of politics.

drunkernhelldawg
04-22-2016, 04:04 PM
I can't think of a single professional organization that would not fire a fellow professional for posting such vulgar nonsense under his own name. Some people need a new hero. This clown is not qualified. for the role.

dawgoneyall
04-22-2016, 05:51 PM

I've never been hit by a drunk driver. So you are saying....no problem. Gotcha....

ckDOG
04-22-2016, 10:30 PM
I've never been hit by a drunk driver. So you are saying....no problem. Gotcha....

Drunk driving is a serious issue and likely many posters have friends or acquaintances that have been affected by it. I definitely worry about drunk drivers. Look at the stats. What are you saying? Being abducted by a transgendered person in a public restroom is as big of a risk as being hit by a drunk driver? That's not even a stretch. That's insane.

TimberBeast
04-22-2016, 10:57 PM
Drunk driving is a serious issue and likely many posters have friends or acquaintances that have been affected by it. I definitely worry about drunk drivers. Look at the stats. What are you saying? Being abducted by a transgendered person in a public restroom is as big of a risk as being hit by a drunk driver? That's not even a stretch. That's insane.

Forget about the drunk driving and and answer this simple question. Do you think a grown man should be able to use the same restroom as women and young girls? Don't bullshit around the answer, yes or no?

ckDOG
04-23-2016, 12:54 AM
Forget about the drunk driving and and answer this simple question. Do you think a grown man should be able to use the same restroom as women and young girls? Don't bullshit around the answer, yes or no?

No. Follow your parts. If there's going to be a rule, that's the only way to be objective about it.

Now if you want to ask me if I would get bent out or shape if I found out transgendered people were pissing and shitting in bathrooms opposite of their genitalia, no I'm not. Why? 1) I'm probably not going to notice 2) they are going to relieve themselves and walk out like everyone else does.

Say there is a law. How do we enforce it? ID at the door? Crotch pats? I'm against stupid laws that can't be enforced and don't actually do anything to make society safer or more productive. It's a waste of time, effort, and money. We've got better things to worry about. Debt. Terrorism. Unemployment. Drunk drivers. Government waste. Entitlements funding or reform. Where people shit should be wayyyyyy down on our lists.

TimberBeast
04-23-2016, 09:01 AM
No. Follow your parts. If there's going to be a rule, that's the only way to be objective about it.

Now if you want to ask me if I would get bent out or shape if I found out transgendered people were pissing and shitting in bathrooms opposite of their genitalia, no I'm not. Why? 1) I'm probably not going to notice 2) they are going to relieve themselves and walk out like everyone else does.

Say there is a law. How do we enforce it? ID at the door? Crotch pats? I'm against stupid laws that can't be enforced and don't actually do anything to make society safer or more productive. It's a waste of time, effort, and money. We've got better things to worry about. Debt. Terrorism. Unemployment. Drunk drivers. Government waste. Entitlements funding or reform. Where people shit should be wayyyyyy down on our lists.

You are never going to fix any of those important issues if you are in any way in favor of putting people in government that think it's ok for men to use women's bathrooms. That's my point. These issues go hand in hand. If an idiot thinks a man can go in a woman's bathroom freely, they are also going to be in favor of giving all of your earned money to people that choose not to work, eliminating Christianity from American life, importing muslims into our country by the millions, making sure our country's military is weakened tremendously, forcing politically correct speech and thoughts down our throats, etc, etc... Every insane thing you can think of is being turned into law by these political nuts, if you stand by any of it, then you get what you deserve. And you enforce the law by having the women call the police and the piece of garbage in the bathroom goes away for many years.

Engine
04-23-2016, 09:13 AM
Say there is a law. How do we enforce it? ID at the door?

Silly question. Do we enforce robbery laws by placing a cop on every doorstep? Do we enforce speeding laws by putting a cop on every street?

ckDOG
04-23-2016, 09:34 AM
Silly question. Do we enforce robbery laws by placing a cop on every doorstep? Do we enforce speeding laws by putting a cop on every street?

You rob or don't rob. You speed or don't speed. I can observe that pretty easily. Are you transgendered or not? Often times, you aren't going to be able to confirm that without stopping somebody and confirming if they have a dick or not. If that's the path we want to go down fine, but y'all don't come crying to me when ugly wives and daughters get pulled aside to prove they don't have a penis.

Quaoarsking
04-23-2016, 10:01 AM

No, and no liberal, moderate, or Trumper does either. But transwomen should be able to.

Reasonable people (IE, liberals, moderates, Kasich Republicans, and Trump Republicans) know that this is a man who belongs in the men's bathroom:
http://psychodrivein.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/BuckAngel2.jpg

Unreasonable people (Cruz Republicans) apparently believe that because this man was assigned the female gender at birth and/or has XX chromosomes (there are a lot of genetic abnormalities out there, and sex chromosomes have never determined sex or gender at 100% levels) that this man should be peeing next to their wives and daughters. And to be fair, I don't think he's going to bother anyone in there, but I can see why women would be uncomfortable with him in there and would resent the Cruz fringe for forcing him there to force him to fit to their non-scientific views on gender.

I'm saying there is a non-zero risk of increased danger to innocent people from laws allowing unfettered access to bathrooms and locker rooms based on gender "self-identity," which is a claim that doesn't require surgery or alternate clothing, etc. at all.

It seems clear to me that laws like this certainly make it possible for any predator to simply claim whatever they want and have legal access to places they didn't before, and in fact feel inspired (and even encouraged by the activist class) to try it out for the sake of pushing that envelope.

Sorry if I was unclear.
First of all, we should remember that the "new laws" are generally the ones that prohibit trans people from going into the bathroom they identify with, as they always have been with no objections from the Cruz fringe. They weren't hurting anything, and nobody knew or cared. (Remember, this is the exact same argument that presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, a pretty fringy guy himself, used. It's not a particularly liberal one.) Yes, a few states and cities have explicitly established legal protections for the trans, but the laws that have gotten everyone fired up are states like NC and MS changing the status quo to force the man I pictured to pee with our wives and daughters.

Is it possible that a man could fake being trans walk into a ladies room and assault someone? I guess, these discrimination laws aren't going to change that. Ironically, they are just going to force more men (like the one pictured) into the ladies room, and women like the one below:
http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/news/canada/2012/03/24/miss_universe_canada_yanks_transgendered_contestan t_from_pageant/jennatalackova.jpeg
into the men's room, where she might run into problems. It's much more likely that women like her will be assaulted in the men's room, because that's an actual change to the status quo.

As I said earlier, I think a lot of the posters here view trans people weirdo, sicko obvious men in a wig and a dress, but that's not true. Drag queens aren't trans (generally speaking). Actual trans people go to great lengths to pass as the gender they identify with. True, trans people are disproportionately poor and some of them can't afford transition therapy, but under the ACA, all health insurance will cover that starting in 2017. So maybe pretty soon, even poor trans people will be able to blend in and no one will ever know.

dawgoneyall
04-23-2016, 10:54 AM

Are you serious?
Your response is about as clueless as one can get.

At what what point did I say drunk driving wasn't serious. Do not know why I responded to your mindless prattle.

dawgoneyall
04-23-2016, 10:55 AM

Some people's brain allow them to worry about several things.
Some can't.

dawgoneyall
04-23-2016, 10:56 AM
You rob or don't rob. You speed or don't speed. I can observe that pretty easily. Are you transgendered or not? Often times, you aren't going to be able to confirm that without stopping somebody and confirming if they have a dick or not. If that's the path we want to go down fine, but y'all don't come crying to me when ugly wives and daughters get pulled aside to prove they don't have a penis.

You really are limited.

dawgoneyall
04-23-2016, 10:59 AM

And that is the way it is. It is not complicated.

ckDOG
04-23-2016, 11:04 AM
Are you serious?
Your response is about as clueless as one can get.

At what what point did I say drunk driving wasn't serious. Do not know why I responded to your mindless prattle.

You didn't. And neither did I. You brought it up. Feel free to prove that transgendered bathroom assaults are as big of a risk of drunk driving. You made the comparison. Not me.

Quaoarsking
04-23-2016, 11:06 AM

And that is the way it is. It is not complicated.

Except that it literally is very complicated:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system#Humans

Some males are XX (XX male syndrome (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome)). Some females are XY (Androgen insensitivty syndrome (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome)). There's also other combos like just an X (Turner syndrome (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome)) or XYY, XXX, XXY, etc. Lots of genetic abnormalities out there.

Apoplectic
04-23-2016, 11:10 AM
No, and no liberal, moderate, or Trumper does either. But transwomen should be able to.

Reasonable people (IE, liberals, moderates, Kasich Republicans, and Trump Republicans) know that this is a man who belongs in the men's bathroom:
http://psychodrivein.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/BuckAngel2.jpg

Unreasonable people (Cruz Republicans) apparently believe that because this man was assigned the female gender at birth and/or has XX chromosomes (there are a lot of genetic abnormalities out there, and sex chromosomes have never determined sex or gender at 100% levels) that this man should be peeing next to their wives and daughters. And to be fair, I don't think he's going to bother anyone in there, but I can see why women would be uncomfortable with him in there and would resent the Cruz fringe for forcing him there to force him to fit to their non-scientific views on gender.

First of all, we should remember that the "new laws" are generally the ones that prohibit trans people from going into the bathroom they identify with, as they always have been with no objections from the Cruz fringe. They weren't hurting anything, and nobody knew or cared. (Remember, this is the exact same argument that presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, a pretty fringy guy himself, used. It's not a particularly liberal one.) Yes, a few states and cities have explicitly established legal protections for the trans, but the laws that have gotten everyone fired up are states like NC and MS changing the status quo to force the man I pictured to pee with our wives and daughters.

Is it possible that a man could fake being trans walk into a ladies room and assault someone? I guess, these discrimination laws aren't going to change that. Ironically, they are just going to force more men (like the one pictured) into the ladies room, and women like the one below:
http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/news/canada/2012/03/24/miss_universe_canada_yanks_transgendered_contestan t_from_pageant/jennatalackova.jpeg
into the men's room, where she might run into problems. It's much more likely that women like her will be assaulted in the men's room, because that's an actual change to the status quo.

As I said earlier, I think a lot of the posters here view trans people weirdo, sicko obvious men in a wig and a dress, but that's not true. Drag queens aren't trans (generally speaking). Actual trans people go to great lengths to pass as the gender they identify with. True, trans people are disproportionately poor and some of them can't afford transition therapy, but under the ACA, all health insurance will cover that starting in 2017. So maybe pretty soon, even poor trans people will be able to blend in and no one will ever know.

yea yea yea we know this is the lgbtqrst talking point from the head office. normal pragmatic people with 2.3 kids just trying to get through life don't want Johnny in the high school girls locker room now that he decides he wants to be jenny. do you get it? the problem is not with the traditional family. the problem is johnny or jenny or maybe the its half-assed self-absorbed parents that are more concerned with their Facebook status than their kids being normal and fitting in.

Bucky Dog
04-23-2016, 11:10 AM
And Schilling says this morning if he depended on ESPN for his livelihood he probably would have done things differently. But he says he doesn't need their money and he is a guy that won't back down to anyone when it comes to his opinion and beliefs. That's the issue here. He's not discriminating, just stating his opinion on how he feels about the less than 1%. That's the issue when the overwhelming majority agrees with him on this issues, and many others, but are punished now for having any opinion opposite of the minority. It's not racism or bigotry, it's morals and opinions and true beliefs that most of us cherish!

lefty96
04-23-2016, 01:13 PM
I would be curious to know what would have happened if Schilling aired his beliefs on say "Meet the Press" in a professional manner rather than with meme generators on social media. We will never know, but I wonder if the results would be different.

M.Fillmore
04-23-2016, 02:00 PM
A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.
Which hate monger bigot on this board made this statement? Actually no one. It is a direct quote from the American College of Pediatricians.

http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

drunkernhelldawg
04-23-2016, 02:07 PM
I would be curious to know what would have happened if Schilling aired his beliefs on say "Meet the Press" in a professional manner rather than with meme generators on social media. We will never know, but I wonder if the results would be different.

His belief is legitimate (though I disagree), but the vulgarity is inexcusable. Awesome point by you.

Engine
04-23-2016, 02:42 PM
Which hate monger bigot on this board made this statement? Actually no one. It is a direct quote from the American College of Pediatricians.

http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

This is why the laws are needed. The left is anti-science. The culture needs to get back to normal. NORMAL.

Quaoarsking
04-23-2016, 03:14 PM
The American College of Pediatricians is an explicitly right-wing and anti-LGBT advocacy group. Feel free to believe them if you want, but don't be fooled by the "official" sounding name into thinking its statements are representative of pediatricians nationwide.

Engine
04-23-2016, 03:34 PM
The freaks have gone too far. The normal are finally standing up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

M.Fillmore
04-23-2016, 04:07 PM
The American College of Pediatricians is an explicitly right-wing and anti-LGBT advocacy group. Feel free to believe them if you want, but don't be fooled by the "official" sounding name into thinking its statements are representative of pediatricians nationwide.

My, my, such tolerance.

M.Fillmore
04-23-2016, 04:40 PM
Tony Kornheiser still co-hosts the sports program Pardon The Interruption. He compared the Tea Party to ISIS on ESPN Radio. Later when speaking with Huffington Post’s Howard Fineman, Kornheiser said of Tea Partiers in Congress, “Are they like ISIS trying to establish a caliphate here?!”

ESPN is showing their usual objectivity.***

dawgoneyall
04-23-2016, 06:35 PM
You didn't. And neither did I. You brought it up. Feel free to prove that transgendered bathroom assaults are as big of a risk of drunk driving. You made the comparison. Not me.

I am doing it again...help me. It was an analogy....for love of....

ckDOG
04-23-2016, 07:03 PM
I am doing it again...help me. It was an analogy....for love of....

I know it was an analogy. I'm telling you it was a horrible one. Not even in the ballpark for half decent analogies. Try again.

There's a drunk driving death about every hour. There's probably been 20 people killed since you drew the analogy. There probably weren't 20 people that noticed a transgendered person in the bathroom with them and cared about it during the same time.

BeardoMSU
04-23-2016, 07:09 PM
The left is anti-science.

If you're gonna say something sarcastic, I suggest you use these: "*********".

Apoplectic
04-23-2016, 07:13 PM

Sort of like the Southern Poverty Law Center huh?

From wikipedia-

Zanga has described ACPeds as a group "with Judeo-Christian, traditional values that is open to pediatric medical professionals of all religions who hold true to the group's core beliefs: that life begins at conception; and that the traditional family unit, headed by a different-sex couple, poses far fewer risk factors in the adoption and raising of children."[5] The organization's view on parenting is at odds with the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexual orientation has no correlation with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[3][6][7] The American College of Pediatricians has been described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a "hate group" with "a history of propagating damaging falsehoods about LGBT people"

Only in this batshit "tolerant" crazy western civilization would someone believe that it is not best that A NATURAL BORN MALE AND FEMALE should raise their children. Maybe if more did boys wouldn't want to dress as girls and DEMAND to piss in the girls locker room.