PDA

View Full Version : I see the Daily Journal.........

Liverpooldawg
04-20-2016, 12:13 PM
has a top of the page spread on how Kimchee has rehabilitated his image. I guess they couldn't dredge up a hit piece on MSU today.

Political Hack
04-20-2016, 12:20 PM
Once he found out he couldn't fly he decided to rehabilitate blank Panthers and help facilitate an intervention for Tunsil. He's also shown his brother tough love and hasn't beaten a frat boy to a pulp in months.

Everyone play along... Say something nice about Kimchee!!!!

MedDawg
04-20-2016, 12:35 PM

Tbonewannabe
04-20-2016, 12:45 PM
I haven't seen the DJ article, but the other recent article shows everyone is trying to blame Denzel for any/all of Robert's mistakes. Something like "Robert was just following his brother Denzel into all that trouble" and "all the NFL teams asked if Denzel would be moving to the same town as Robert".

Sure, blame it all on Denzel, the one Nkemdiche brother who actually produced on the field for Ole Miss.

I don't think Denzel was around Robert when he went R Kelly and believed he could fly.

Tbonewannabe
04-20-2016, 12:46 PM
has a top of the page spread on how Kimchee has rehabilitated his image. I guess they couldn't dredge up a hit piece on MSU today.

Did they mention that Dak got a DUI in the article. It seems like something that would be included.

mic
04-20-2016, 12:53 PM
Denzel was the " heart" of that defense and a great Rebel according to UMiss fans just a few years ago...
They turn on their own faster than CHF ...

Coackjek
04-20-2016, 02:10 PM
New this fall on A&E, Panthers and Potheads.

Political Hack
04-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Denzel was the " heart" of that defense and a great Rebel according to UMiss fans just a few years ago...
They turn on their own faster than CHF ...

Who was the guy that would be flipping burgers after he got hurt? They turned on that kid because he got injured!

Martianlander
04-20-2016, 02:56 PM
I just glanced at the article and didn't read word for word but unless I missed it there was no mention of Kimchee wanting a black panther to help him rehab his image.

Coach34
04-20-2016, 02:59 PM
If his image was rehabbed- he wouldn't still be projected as a 2nd round pick

starkvegasdawg
04-20-2016, 03:03 PM
Once he found out he couldn't fly he decided to rehabilitate blank Panthers and help facilitate an intervention for Tunsil. He's also shown his brother tough love and hasn't beaten a frat boy to a pulp in months.

Everyone play along... Say something nice about Kimchee!!!!

I heard he wants to train the panthers to be service animals for the blind.

HancockCountyDog
04-20-2016, 03:15 PM

Pretty amazing that one night is going to cost him between 10-15 million dollars.

I've had some bad nights at the boats before, but talk about a bad night.

My guess is that he will be on the smallest stage opening the 11:00 am session at Jazzfest in 4 years as opposed to being in the NFL.

Tripp McNeely
04-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Pretty amazing that one night is going to cost him between 10-15 million dollars.

I've had some bad nights at the boats before, but talk about a bad night.

My guess is that he will be on the smallest stage opening the 11:00 am session at Jazzfest in 4 years as opposed to being in the NFL.

One night?!?!