PDA

View Full Version : Solved our baseball scholarship problem.

Pinto
04-19-2016, 09:15 PM
We just need several guys to identify as females. It would help out title ix numbers and if the NCAA protested we could sue them. Think I'm crazy?

This is our new world: http://dailysignal.com/2016/04/19/federal-court-schools-may-not-provide-separate-bathrooms-based-on-biology/

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2016, 09:23 PM
GG thinks she's a guy. Think there's already been some psychological harm.

Homedawg
04-19-2016, 09:38 PM
And wonder why this country is going to shit....

Bucky Dog
04-19-2016, 10:25 PM
How long before guys identify as girls and want to play college softball, golf or basketball and sue to get that right? Next would be the equivalent pro sports!

Todd4State
04-19-2016, 10:42 PM
How long before guys identify as girls and want to play college softball, golf or basketball and sue to get that right? Next would be the equivalent pro sports!

Once upon a time there was an all female baseball team called the Colorado Silver Bullets. When they had tryouts there was someone that was a former minor league baseball player that got a sex change operation and once the team found out that person was disqualified from the team.

msstate7
04-19-2016, 10:46 PM

Google Fallon fox... He's a man that identifies himself as a woman. He fights vs women in MMA.

somebodyshotmypaw
04-20-2016, 06:24 AM
It will help me in the business world. I can "identify" as a handicapped black woman. I will be able to get any contract I want that has government money in it.

Political Hack
04-20-2016, 06:56 AM
I'm going all dawg and demanding protection from PETA. Y'all please put beer in my water bowl.