PDA

View Full Version : Colege Sports on Sirus XM was ranking athletic department revenue earnings.....

Offshore Dawg
04-19-2016, 02:03 PM
From the past year and had TA&M in first with $193,000,000.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-19-2016, 02:06 PM
http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

Jack Lambert
04-19-2016, 02:10 PM
This is the case of showing who dicks are bigger then the others. I wonder how many more wins that money has gotten them compared to us and who is getting more the dollar?

TrapGame
04-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Bo was talking about that this morning. He said they have the money but don't have their ducks in a row to do anything with it. He alluded Sumlin might get the boot this season with another lackluster showing.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-19-2016, 02:35 PM
This is the case of showing who dicks are bigger then the others. I wonder how many more wins that money has gotten them compared to us and who is getting more the dollar?

Our ROI is pretty impressive for sure and it's eye opening as to what we accomplish.

Schultzy
04-19-2016, 02:47 PM
It also demonstrates how difficult it is to win in this division in particular. OM put nearly that amount into the '13 class and couldn't sniff Atlanta.

Arkansas is bank and can't get it done, Can't use LSU here bc they're operating in the red; some beadreaux must be embezzling.

We prolly do get good bang for our buck

RIdog
04-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Can't use LSU here bc they're operating in the red; some beadreaux must be embezzling.

LOL - they all are .

DanDority
04-19-2016, 04:59 PM
Bo was talking about that this morning. He said they have the money but don't have their ducks in a row to do anything with it. He alluded Sumlin might get the boot this season with another lackluster showing.

But, I thought he said Sumlin was a home run hire when he got there?