PDA

View Full Version : Who is this I know things on Twitter?

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2016, 12:03 AM
Making posts like he has inside info on all things NCAA related. Trying to decide if he actually knows things or is just slinging shit against the wall trying to stir stuff up.

Bass Chaser
04-19-2016, 12:26 AM
Sounds like you're trolling since he's been pretty spot on. Click an ad and donate.

BossDawg
04-19-2016, 12:30 AM
Sounds like you're trolling since he's been pretty spot on. Click an ad and donate.

Who? What's he saying? When? Where?

Or a link to his twit page will suffice.

Leroy Jenkins
04-19-2016, 12:44 AM
Meh

BulldogBear
04-19-2016, 06:13 AM
It should be interesting to look at those he follows. As it goes down the list from least to longest time following it goes from MSU heavy to Ole Miss heavy. I wonder what that means. Hmmmmm

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2016, 06:59 AM

Are you seriously calling me a bear?

msstate7
04-19-2016, 07:27 AM

It happens... I got accused of being one also a little while back

whosyourdawgy
04-19-2016, 07:36 AM
Dude says he's from Dothan, AL. I wouldn't put much credence in anything he says. He's probably a Bama fan being an idiot

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-19-2016, 07:40 AM
Dude says he's from Dothan, AL. I wouldn't put much credence in anything he says. He's probably a Bama fan being an idiot

How do you know it's a dude? I assumed that as well until I saw the account follows kim kardashian, taylor swift, and ellen degeneress haha.

mparkerfd20
04-19-2016, 07:50 AM
I hope he's a troll. He's not just throwing out Ole Miss allegations.

Boodawg
04-19-2016, 07:52 AM
It happens... I got accused of being one also a little while back

Ridiculous. Some folks scan the entire site looking for an excuse to call someone a troll. I think these folks are like kids who have nothing better to do. Do they not realize that's probably the worst insult that can be said to a State fan? Why not just leave it up to the mods to determine who is a bear and what not, and just sthu. And what the heck in what stark said could be construed as a troll job anyway?

TrapGame
04-19-2016, 07:53 AM
How do you know it's a dude? I assumed that as well until I saw the account follows kim kardashian, taylor swift, and ellen degeneress haha.

http://i.imgur.com/4eVfofw.png

TrapGame
04-19-2016, 07:57 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/iknowthings85/tweets

Let me sum it up.

http://i.imgur.com/DBqnjaF.png

DownwardDawg
04-19-2016, 08:00 AM

Seriously dude?

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2016, 08:04 AM
That's what got me. He was not so subtly throwing some stuff out there about MSU. At the risk of being called a troll again I will mention that the other day I was perusing nafoom and they had one of their usual threads about people had dirt on our recruiting and that some of the TSUN people were going to go to MSU and the SEC and get the MSU admin to tell Rosie and 34 to stand down as they evidently think they are on the MSU payroll. At any rate...a couple posts down one of the bears on that thread all but admitted they were getting ready to start making up accusations and running with them like they were the truth about MSU in an attempt to deflect the attention away from them. Then when I see this person on twitter last night doing this against both schools my radar went up wondering if this may be one of their attempts to do this and come off as an independent 3rd party by also throwing some of the regurgitated TSUN allegations out there that are already common fact such as interviews are continuing.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-19-2016, 08:16 AM
Starting back up again this morning with Benito Jones info. I can't find a pattern to the account as they are basically following every team in the SEC now along with some players.

TrapGame
04-19-2016, 08:17 AM
That's what got me. He was not so subtly throwing some stuff out there about MSU. At the risk of being called a troll again I will mention that the other day I was perusing nafoom and they had one of their usual threads about people had dirt on our recruiting and that some of the TSUN people were going to go to MSU and the SEC and get the MSU admin to tell Rosie and 34 to stand down as they evidently think they are on the MSU payroll. At any rate...a couple posts down one of the bears on that thread all but admitted they were getting ready to start making up accusations and running with them like they were the truth about MSU in an attempt to deflect the attention away from them. Then when I see this person on twitter last night doing this against both schools my radar went up wondering if this may be one of their attempts to do this and come off as an independent 3rd party by also throwing some of the regurgitated TSUN allegations out there that are already common fact such as interviews are continuing.

The NCAA must have the goods on om for them to fire up a smear tactic like that. They are flinging shit like a bunch of chimps in a zoo, so they're scared.

Jack Lambert
04-19-2016, 08:20 AM

When I look at the definition of what internet troll means his post doesn't even come close. I am not calling you out or anything but your post seemed to upset way more then his.

Calling someone a troll would be considered trolling.

As far as that goes my post could be considered trolling.

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2016, 08:30 AM
When I look at the definition of what internet troll means his post doesn't even come close. I am not calling you out or anything but your post seemed to upset way more then his.

Calling someone a troll would be considered trolling.

As far as that goes my post could be considered trolling.

I'll say one thing. If I was able to rattle off over 8,000 posts and over 1,000 rep points and be a troll then I'd be demanding some kind of trophy as king of the trolls. That would be a hall of fame worthy feat right there. But, those on this board that know and have met me, as well as my degree from MSU, pretty much have pretty much disqualified me from being a troll so no award shall be demanded.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2016, 08:33 AM
I'll say one thing. If I was able to rattle off over 8,000 posts and over 1,000 rep points and be a troll then I'd be demanding some kind of trophy as king of the goblins.

Is that you, Jareth?**

https://49.media.tumblr.com/14395f0a48166581f4fec098704d287b/tumblr_n1fe7xcjp81stihaxo1_500.gif

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-19-2016, 08:34 AM

Learned it first hand bro. The littlest of things will get you accused of trolling. Best to just ignore it and move on.

BeastMan
04-19-2016, 08:36 AM
Are y'all really paying attention to a random account on Twitter and taking seriously what it says? This is a desperate OM fan doing this. Shortly, the info will switch to all MSU NCAA stuff. They're throwing out a little OM stuff to get gullible folks worked up. Then, when you believe he knows something he'll pull the rug. Poot noises. While we're at it, if you get an email that says an African prince needs to give you money, don't respond.

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2016, 08:43 AM
While we're at it, if you get an email that says an African prince needs to give you money, don't respond.

You mean that's a sham, too?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-19-2016, 08:47 AM
Are y'all really paying attention to a random account on Twitter and taking seriously what it says? This is a desperate OM fan doing this. Shortly, the info will switch to all MSU NCAA stuff. They're throwing out a little OM stuff to get gullible folks worked up. Then, when you believe he knows something he'll pull the rug. Poot noises. While we're at it, if you get an email that says an African prince needs to give you money, don't respond.

Yeah, now they're throwing out LSU accusations and says the source was speculating on Simmons haha.

BeastMan
04-19-2016, 08:50 AM
Yeah, now they're throwing out LSU accusations and says the source was speculating on Simmons haha.

If anyone believes anything that account says, I don't know what to tell you.

SignalToNoise
04-19-2016, 08:54 AM

Yeah that was immediately obvious to me, too.

Don't immediately give away the identity by throwing out random nuggets about OM and other schools. Set your location to be "Dothan, AL" i.e. not in Mississippi, then wait for some amount of credibility to be established and start blowing up MSU.

What a winner that guy/gal is.

notsofarawaydawg
04-19-2016, 10:23 AM
You mean that's a sham, too?

Really?? I got my 2 mil from my African sugar daddy last week. **

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2016, 10:27 AM
Really?? I got my 2 mil from my African sugar daddy last week. **

Mine must be still be coming then. I know it can't be hung up in customs. I gave the nice man with the accent my SS number, account number, address, and mother's maiden name so he should have all he needs to get it to me.

Mjoelner34
04-19-2016, 10:31 AM
... if you get an email that says an African prince needs to give you money, don't respond.

That's just Kimcheech trolling for money so he can buy his panther.

HSVDawg
04-19-2016, 10:42 AM
If anyone believes anything that account says, I don't know what to tell you.

Apparently pretty much anyone can become a Twitter celebrity these days. You just have to make enough posts and have all of them follow some common theme (see Bob, Incarcerated and Presley, Analese for examples) and you get followers.

This guy is right up there with Incarcerated Bob in terms of credibility. In fact, it might even be IB under a new name to try and add legitimacy to his ridiculous claims of inside info.

AlSwearengen
04-19-2016, 10:50 AM

Yeah. The information about Benito Jones is illegal contact (with a coach, i assume) while his team was in oxford for the state championship game. All of the shit going on in oxford and that is what the guy puts out about olemiss? He will throw out minor stuff concerning olemiss and major stuff about lsu, State, and others. Troll

Coach34
04-19-2016, 11:49 AM
Yancy or someone like that is likely behind it

Bass Chaser
04-19-2016, 12:27 PM

Sorry your original post went right over my head. Didn't know that twitter handle was out there.

Jack Lambert
04-19-2016, 12:36 PM
Mine must be still be coming then. I know it can't be hung up in customs. I gave the nice man with the accent my SS number, account number, address, and mother's maiden name so he should have all he needs to get it to me.

You are in the SS?

BossDawg
04-19-2016, 01:39 PM
I'm convinced that this is just some random douchebag reb trying to smear State's rep. It's like the footballscoop dolts. They'll occasionally throw out some stuff about UMiss to appear legit and unbiased, but their ultimate goal is to spread garbage about State. It just proves how obsessed and pathetic they are.....and that they know the NCAA is getting ready to go balls deep. Misery loves company.