PDA

View Full Version : Derby day gone wild

civilengineerdog
04-18-2016, 10:16 AM
http://thedmonline.com/copy-chief-ole-miss-fraternity-philanthropy-generates-investigations-controversy/

vv83
04-18-2016, 10:48 AM
It's nothing new, but they definitely do bring in the money for greek events so nothing is going to change

starkvegasdawg
04-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Love how the article stated they were immediately trying to cover it up and some of the girls were making excuses for the behavior.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-18-2016, 11:00 AM
Well....what was her answer on what she prefers for breakfast? Asking for a friend.

starkvegasdawg
04-18-2016, 11:23 AM
Well....what was her answer on what she prefers for breakfast? Asking for a friend.

Breakfast tacos.

Mutt the Hoople
04-18-2016, 10:01 PM
My advice to that snowflake....suck it up, buttercup . It's a brutal world out there, and if you can't handle it around a bunch of spoiled, drunken, drag-addicted, self-absorbed, self-centered, latent homosexual Neo-nazies like*ie, the typical Ole Miss student base), what makes you think you'll make it out in the real world?

dogshiek
04-18-2016, 11:06 PM
******At least they collected a couple of quarts of blue blood!************

GreenheadDawg
04-19-2016, 05:41 AM
My advice to that snowflake....suck it up, buttercup . It's a brutal world out there, and if you can't handle it around a bunch of spoiled, drunken, drag-addicted, self-absorbed, self-centered, latent homosexual Neo-nazies like*ie, the typical Ole Miss student base), what makes you think you'll make it out in the real world?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

notsofarawaydawg
04-19-2016, 08:23 AM

Do you still beat your wife twice a week to keep her in line? I hear men your age still chain their wives to the kitchen stove. Your view of women is pathetic all the way around.

sleepy dawg
04-19-2016, 11:35 AM
I was under the impression the only reasons frats existed was to sexually assault sorority girls and get away with it. Both sides will cover it up.