PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad Shitty Bulldog Weekend 2016 is almost over

mparkerfd20
04-17-2016, 05:37 PM
I've watched 3 baseball and fixing to be 2 softball losses. We are MSU.

state66
04-17-2016, 05:41 PM
Dude **** off. Were a top 10 team in the country. Havent lost a series until this weekend. Credit A&M they can hit their asses off. Nobody gives a ****in shit about your negative ass attitude. Go join your fire cohen friends dip shit.

msstate7
04-17-2016, 05:44 PM
Dude **** off. Were a top 10 team in the country. Havent lost a series until this weekend. Credit A&M they can hit their asses off. Nobody gives a ****in shit about your negative ass attitude. Go join your fire cohen friends dip shit.

Dang... I think a bunch of us are glad this weekend is over. This board is really touchy right now

Leroy Jenkins
04-17-2016, 06:37 PM
Here's some things we can focus on: One, we tried hard. And two, we're still dear friends!

Coursesuper
04-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Here's some things we can focus on: One, we tried hard. And two, we're still dear friends!

Absolutely outstanding!

Bothrops
04-17-2016, 06:45 PM
We about to slide in baseball. Sorry

MarketingBully
04-17-2016, 07:17 PM

Yes, they can hit. They are the best hitting team in the SEC but we can also hit and we made their pitching staff look much better then it is by not being patient at the plate and base running mistakes (albeit the third base coach's fault twice). None of their pitchers are going to be first rounders and we let them off the hook. These games should have been 11-10, 10-9, and 11-10 type of scores. Our hitting this weekend let us down big time.

mparkerfd20
04-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Wow state 66. I'm still in Starkville if you wanna talk that to my face. I'll gladly whoop your ass before heading home.

I brought my 3 girls and loved every minute of spending time with them all weekend, just dad and the girls. But, the games WERE shitty. I didn't dog the team just said I was glad it was over. A&M is probably the best hitting team I've seen in a while.

I seen it dawg
04-17-2016, 07:22 PM
Lol some ass whippings every where. Lots of step outsides today.

mparkerfd20
04-17-2016, 07:28 PM

I swear... Lol, I didn't wanna stick around much longer, but that was a dog cussing for no reason.

Coursesuper
04-17-2016, 07:28 PM
I have a great idea, end this super bulldog weekend shit all together. Time to put it out to pasture.

I seen it dawg
04-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Epidemic today

CadaverDawg
04-17-2016, 07:31 PM

Take that shit somewhere else. We were a shit sandwich on our biggest baseball weekend of the year and you wanna cuss someone out for being pissed about it? **** that shit, Gene.

CadaverDawg
04-17-2016, 07:33 PM

Haha, no doubt.

That reminds me, Cohen, Mingione, and Wes all need an ass whooping too for causing all these ED ass whoopings. ****ing Coenzbury.

MarketingBully
04-17-2016, 07:50 PM
Haha, no doubt.

That reminds me, Cohen, Mingione, and Wes all need an ass whooping too for causing all these ED ass whoopings. ****ing Coenzbury.

What I wish we would do is pay as much as it takes and get that coach from Louisville. He built that program from scratch and could easily win an SEC and NC here. The MSU baseball program reminds me a lot of the LSU football program right before Saban got there. You knew that with the right coach someone could win and win big there. You just needed to hire the right coach. That is what MSU needs is the right coach. Cohen has done okay but will he really win an SEC championship here? Will he win a national title here? Nope. We haven't won an SEC title since 1989. We have the best fans in college baseball. It's about time we had a coach that understands that our fans deserve not only an SEC championship but a national championship as well.

raymond21
04-17-2016, 08:08 PM
We have one 3 times on SBW' Saturday game since 2000.

CadaverDawg
04-17-2016, 08:17 PM

Ouch.

tireddawg
04-17-2016, 08:24 PM
Damn state66. Cat got ya fingers?

somebodyshotmypaw
04-17-2016, 08:59 PM
Welcome to Internet message boards. Where everyone is a tough guy UFC champion, the guy who invented the sport, or the second coming of Nostradamus. But very few can pass a 3rd grade grammar class.

djaymsu5
04-17-2016, 10:37 PM
I think we can blame Cohen all we want and he does make me want to bang my head against the wall 99% of the time but what it comes down to is the players. Cohen can't pitch or hit for them. They were recruited to play here for a reason. Pitchers when you come into the game fill up the 17'n zone and keep the ball down. Hitters need to have a better approach and look to hit the damn ball. Texas A&M's batters want to hit the damn ball when they are up there they aren't looking to get a walk. The bunting shit Cohen does is a rally killer and simply hurts us just about every time but what got us to this point was timely hitting and guys playing with an attitude and swagger. We need to get back to that and we can beat anybody in the country. I just felt like our team was a little intimidated this weekend for whatever reason.

missouridawg
04-18-2016, 12:14 AM
We about to slide in baseball. Sorry

You're wrong. We finish with 4 of the worst teams in the league. Now that aTm has stopped hitting on us, we have the easiest schedule of any SEc team left with 15 to play. Need 2 in Baton Rouge. And our last 4 series are all sweep possibilities against some pretty mediocre teams.

Todd4State
04-18-2016, 01:25 AM
What I wish we would do is pay as much as it takes and get that coach from Louisville. He built that program from scratch and could easily win an SEC and NC here. The MSU baseball program reminds me a lot of the LSU football program right before Saban got there. You knew that with the right coach someone could win and win big there. You just needed to hire the right coach. That is what MSU needs is the right coach. Cohen has done okay but will he really win an SEC championship here? Will he win a national title here? Nope. We haven't won an SEC title since 1989. We have the best fans in college baseball. It's about time we had a coach that understands that our fans deserve not only an SEC championship but a national championship as well.

Time will tell, but I think the current freshmen have an outstanding chance of winning a SEC Title before they leave. Especially with what we're adding in to our team the next two years depending on who all comes to school. At the very least they'll likely get us back to Omaha again.

McDonnell hasn't taken Louisville as far as Cohen has taken us- not to mention he also lost to the same Ole Miss team that Cohen beat two out of three this year.

We have some talented upper classmen- but the freshmen have by far the most talent on the team.

MarketingBully
04-18-2016, 02:45 AM
Time will tell, but I think the current freshmen have an outstanding chance of winning a SEC Title before they leave. Especially with what we're adding in to our team the next two years depending on who all comes to school. At the very least they'll likely get us back to Omaha again.

McDonnell hasn't taken Louisville as far as Cohen has taken us- not to mention he also lost to the same Ole Miss team that Cohen beat two out of three this year.

We have some talented upper classmen- but the freshmen have by far the most talent on the team.

I agree about your assessment of the 2015 class. I think they are definitely a foundation for the future. But we need two more 2015 classes to win an SEC title and national title because Florida, LSU, and Vandy pull in last year's class every year. A&M will fall back down to earth after this year. Their batting lineup was filled with juniors and seniors.

louisvilledawg
04-18-2016, 08:31 AM

Love that movie

Maroonthirteen
04-18-2016, 09:28 AM

We should change it to Super Bulldog week. Schedule SWAC schools for the midweek. Schedule it during a week that includes an away SEC series or open weekend. hahahaha