PDA

View Full Version : Incarcerated Bob

AlSwearengen
04-17-2016, 10:59 AM
Why haven't we heard from him since word got out that olemiss is under investigation?

I wonder if the NCAA has talked with him considering he claimed to have some damning evidence.

C222
04-17-2016, 11:10 AM
Why haven't we heard from him since word got out that olemiss is under investigation?

I wonder if the NCAA has talked with him considering he claimed to have some damning evidence.

He tweeted a lot about it when Forde broke the story.

Acid mouth
04-17-2016, 11:26 AM
While I enjoyed his allegations so much that I created a Twitter account, I believe Bob is a troll. Within days of following him, I started receiving gambling pick text messages quite often. I still get one a month and I'm convinced he is the reason cause I haven't bet on sports in 15-20 years. Any chance Bob could sell/use your info from Twitter??

JohnnyQuid
04-17-2016, 12:16 PM
While I enjoyed his allegations so much that I created a Twitter account, I believe Bob is a troll. Within days of following him, I started receiving gambling pick text messages quite often. I still get one a month and I'm convinced he is the reason cause I haven't bet on sports in 15-20 years. Any chance Bob could sell/use your info from Twitter??

highly unlikely if not impossible

starkvegasdawg
04-17-2016, 12:31 PM
He tweeted a lot about it when Forde broke the story.
I love the hell he gives the Bears but I don't think he has any info. He just runs out to the end of his chain and barks anytime they make the news.