PDA

View Full Version : Amazing How Much Better...

engie
04-05-2013, 08:49 PM
These hitters look when they AREN'T facing 4 of the top 12 pitching staffs(ERA) in the country... You read that right...

Current NCAA staff ERA's:
1) Arkansas
2) North Carolina
3) Oregon St
4) Indiana
5) Louisville
6) Virginia
7) Florida St.
8) Vanderbilt
9) LSU
10) Kentucky
11) CSU Bakersfield
12) Central Arky
13) FGCU
14) Stanford
15) Oregon
16) MSU
17) Cal State Fullerton
18) South Carolina
19) UCLA
20) Ohio St.

Coach34
04-05-2013, 08:50 PM
we are having better AB's

**edited due to game stats being behind**

Will James
04-05-2013, 08:53 PM
we are having better AB's- but still only 4 hits tonight

? 8 hits.

Coach34
04-05-2013, 08:58 PM
? 8 hits.

my stupid game stats are only thru the 4 innings for some reason

slickdawg
04-05-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm disappointed in the lack of "killer instinct" - we had a couple of chances to really put this one away, and we didn't. They force fed us the lead on two errors and a passed ball. A couple of hits with the bases loaded would have been nice.

msstate7
04-05-2013, 09:03 PM
I'm disappointed in the lack of "killer instinct" - we had a couple of chances to really put this one away, and we didn't. They force fed us the lead on two errors and a passed ball. A couple of hits with the bases loaded would have been nice.

Here's another chance. Clean it up Wes

CadaverDawg
04-05-2013, 09:23 PM

Frazier had several key RBI chances tonight and he went 0fer I believe. He's not popping up, just rolling over top of everything....I think he will come around, but we need him to step it up. And Bradford looks bad. How is Bradford getting inside of a pitch 4 inches off the inside corner? He used to rip that inside fastball down the right field line, but it's like he's trying to take everything the opposite way so he's either popping up or striking out.

msstate7
04-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Frazier had several key RBI chances tonight and he went 0fer I believe. He's not popping up, just rolling over top of everything....I think he will come around, but we need him to step it up. And Bradford looks bad. How is Bradford getting inside of a pitch 4 inches off the inside corner? He used to rip that inside fastball down the right field line, but it's like he's trying to take everything the opposite way so he's either popping up or striking out.

Those two guys (Adam and ct) are really holding us down offensively right now. I feel confident that Adam will start hitting again once he gets more patient. I don't know about ct. I wonder how much his shoulder injury last year is affecting him

maroonmania
04-06-2013, 10:53 AM

Exactly, we hit pretty well last night but we had chances to blow the game wide open and couldn't get a hit with men all over the bases. Heck, Hunter is a monster but of his 10 HRs I would venture at least 7 are solo shots. We just seem to lose our patience at the plate with men on. Frazier probably single handedly left 6 or 7 runners stranded himself. However, with that said, still a very good win tonight that will hopefully give our hitters some added confidence at the plate going forward.