PDA

View Full Version : Could anybody tell if the A&M player got hit?

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
04-15-2016, 09:20 PM
I'm up behind left handed batters.

klong-dog
04-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Dunno but it's opening up the flood gates. Hopefully we can do what we did last weekend. Small can't field bunts, plus two hbp.

Dawg Tired
04-15-2016, 09:38 PM
From my TV view I say no way he got hit. Nothing on his unform moved.

RocketDawg
04-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Didn't look to me like he got hit. And the ball didn't look like it was deflected either.

MarketingBully
04-15-2016, 09:48 PM
He didn't get hit. The umpire ****ed that up but we ****ed it up even more when we kept leaving Small in there. We should have just kept Brown in so the score stayed the same. Johnson screwed up taking Brown out and putting a true freshman in to begin with.

Ted Cruz
04-15-2016, 10:49 PM
I was in the second row right behind the plate. There is no way that ball touched him.

baseballfan
04-15-2016, 11:10 PM
TAMU didn't hit him. Tough breaks and freak thing. Sitting by our dugout. On the one bunt the dugout was screaming 2. He should have went to first and got the out. I still like Small. Need to let him start mid week and get some innings to build him up.

MarketingBully
04-16-2016, 07:35 AM
TAMU didn't hit him. Tough breaks and freak thing. Sitting by our dugout. On the one bunt the dugout was screaming 2. He should have went to first and got the out. I still like Small. Need to let him start mid week and get some innings to build him up.

He would have gotten the lead runner too at second had he not taken a full 1-2 seconds to get the ball out of his glove. Since he hesitated, he should have just gone to first. A freshman mistake. Just like Stovall striking out in the previous half inning. Cohen decided to freshman up this loss. Not sure this was the best time. Just sucked all the way around in keystone cops fashion.