PDA

View Full Version : DNF question..

miketice
04-15-2016, 12:33 PM
I have been to a few games over the years but have never sat or even been in the LFL.I have a friend from Wisconsin that is going to a game with me later this year and I would like him/us to have the complete experience. My question is what do you have to do to sit in the LFL? Is it open to anyone that has a ticket and you just walk over? Can we bring a cooler with beer and some chairs? I'm totally ignorant on the process. Thanks in advance..jim

State82
04-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Yes it is a general admission area and you can bring chairs, food, coolers, etc. Just make sure beer is on the bottom of your cooler and hidden with ice and other drinks. They will ask you to lift the top but they won't dig around in it. It's just standard protocol. You can put a chair on any piece of ground just not on someone's rig.

Mjoelner34
04-15-2016, 12:50 PM
My question is what do you have to do to sit in the LFL? 1. Buy a general admission ticket. 2.Make friends with someone who owns a spot and has space available which will be unlikely this weekend. 3. Get there very early, as in several hours before the game and try to claim a spot in right field next to the fence behind the rigs. I think that is first come-first serve but I'm not sure.
Is it open to anyone that has a ticket and you just walk over? Yes. You can just walk over. Finding a spot to sit is another question. You may just be able to stand and watch the game between the trailers.
Can we bring a cooler with beer and some chairs? Cooler? Yes. Beer? Yes, if they don't see it in your cooler. I don't know how thoroughly they search. Bring cups to drink out of. Chairs? Yes but you probably need to be in line right now to claim a spot in right field which is the only spot you'll be able to put a chair on the ground and see the game.

Taog Redloh
04-15-2016, 12:53 PM
Might want to just plan on walking around. Maybe try the LFL on Friday or Sunday. Saturday gonna be insanity.

ScoobaDawg
04-15-2016, 01:26 PM
Some people fail at reading comprehension. He said "later this year"... Not this weekend.

All the answers above are right... I cant guarantee it... especially depending on the weekend.
but walk around and enjoy the experience. Talk to anyone you meet and they may or might not let you on their rig.. or give you some food.
If nothing else.. In right field, go say Hello to Hobie at the Right Field Tiki. Tell him a hello and the friend is from out of town and I can't promise anything but he always tries to help out anyone.