PDA

View Full Version : Luke Reynolds....

Backspin
04-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Headed to Southern Miss per Mike Bonner tweet. Will be a good fit for Luke and success in baseball has a lot to do with finding the right fit. Fine young man and great competitor. He'll be successful at Southern Miss.

Taog Redloh
04-15-2016, 11:12 AM
Hope he continues to be an MSU fan. Things happen, life is what it is, hope he doesn't hold a grudge. I grew up loving MSU baseball and would have loved to have played there too, but yeah, not gonna happen.

I think our lineup is pretty much set for next year, even if we lose 2-3 hitters.

klong-dog
04-15-2016, 11:29 AM
Hopefully so. I pitched at university of West Alabama and pitched against State in 02-03. I remained a State fan as much as ever. My teammates even thought I gave a 3 run shot to JB Tucker on purpose at the Dude. But yeah, big difference in that I wasn't offered from State.

msstate7
04-15-2016, 11:36 AM
Hopefully so. I pitched at university of West Alabama and pitched against State in 02-03. I remained a State fan as much as ever. My teammates even thought I gave a 3 run shot to JB Tucker on purpose at the Dude. But yeah, big difference in that I wasn't offered from State.

Now that's a true bulldog... Offering up a meatball for em**

klong-dog
04-15-2016, 11:40 AM
They even played our fight song (State of course) while Tucker was rounding the bases. Had lots of family, friends, former teammates at that one. Wanted to crawl in a hole.

msstate7
04-15-2016, 11:44 AM
They even played our fight song (State of course) while Tucker was rounding the bases. Had lots of family, friends, former teammates at that one. Wanted to crawl in a hole.

Wish I would've had the talent to take a college mound and give up a hr.

klong-dog
04-15-2016, 12:05 PM
My nerves were shot, my @$$ was pin tight. Was straight fast balls then tried my circle change, which it's normally my go to, out pitch. Well, needless to say, with all the emotions I instead grooved a bp fast ball that he deposited over the LC field fence. My easiest out was a slow roller to 3rd by Matthew Maniscalco. I did rebound the following year against #16 Bama and helped get the win in ttown.