PDA

View Full Version : Now Scott Walker denying any college kids stayed at his house

starkvegasdawg
04-14-2016, 06:54 PM
So, is that version 3 of the story now?

Coach34
04-14-2016, 06:57 PM
yep. I know how this will play out:

The story has already been turned into the NCAA
Yesterday- Bdork "self-reported" this incident also to the NCAA
The NCAA will attempt to talk to Walker- Walker will refuse
The NCAA will just consider it another violation against OM

Bully13
04-14-2016, 07:06 PM
His next claim will be he's the governor of Wisconsin

starkvegasdawg
04-14-2016, 07:17 PM
Knew he was trying to cover when he said it was former MSU players. Funny watching them trying to cover up all their violations that are now public knowledge.

Bass Chaser
04-14-2016, 09:25 PM
You just can't make this sh!t up.

SnoopDawg
04-14-2016, 09:30 PM
He hanged his story because he was caught in a Catch 22. If he let them stay there free, it is an NCAA violation. If he said they paid to stay there, it is a city ordinance violation. As a convicted felon, he doesn't need any more legal issues. So if nobody stayed there, there is no violation except he has already stated for the world to see that the players stayed the for free.

Jack Lambert
04-14-2016, 09:30 PM
You just can't make this sh!t up.

Well the other half of the story appears to be made up.

SnoopDawg
04-14-2016, 09:32 PM
His ego seems to outweigh his brains.

Reason2succeed
04-14-2016, 09:53 PM

...which is a great accomplishment because dude's melon is ginormous!

IMissJack
04-14-2016, 09:53 PM
Who is Scott Walker? Too lazy to look it up.

Ralph
04-14-2016, 10:06 PM
Stolen from Twitter

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26635632/File%20Apr%2015%2C%205%2053%2014%20AM.png

BeardoMSU
04-14-2016, 10:15 PM
His next claim will be he's the governor of Wisconsin

Nope, but close..**

http://s24.postimg.org/qc78cs7hx/evil.jpg

Dawgowar
04-15-2016, 08:00 AM

I think he simply suffers from an acute case of "lacking any form of self-awareness"

SignalToNoise
04-15-2016, 09:26 AM
I wonder if his legal counsel has advised him to now deny all of this. Any lawyers reading the board that can explain to us if that would help him or not at this point?

starkvegasdawg
04-15-2016, 09:39 AM
I wonder if his legal counsel has advised him to now deny all of this. Any lawyers reading the board that can explain to us if that would help him or not at this point?

He wasn't under oath or deposed when he made that statement to the newspaper so not sure how that would hold up in a court of law, but since the NCAA isn't a court of law who knows how that plays out. I am sure they will request an interview and he will probably tell them to piss off. Then it becomes whether or not the NCAA quits pressing that matter or says this is just another log on the fire and lets slap an extra 365 days worth of show cause on some coaches since we're all here warm and cozy by the fire.

Jack Lambert
04-15-2016, 09:42 AM
He wasn't under oath or deposed when he made that statement to the newspaper so not sure how that would hold up in a court of law, but since the NCAA isn't a court of law who knows how that plays out. I am sure they will request an interview and he will probably tell them to piss off. Then it becomes whether or not the NCAA quits pressing that matter or says this is just another log on the fire and lets slap an extra 365 days worth of show cause on some coaches since we're all here warm and cozy by the fire.

I think it came down to paying a fine to the city for renting the property or having the NCAA come a knocking. Some ole miss booster said tell them that you rented the house and we will make it go away for you so don't worry about paying the fine. We will take care of it.

starkvegasdawg
04-15-2016, 10:02 AM
I think it came down to paying a fine to the city for renting the property or having the NCAA come a knocking. Some ole miss booster said tell them that you rented the house and we will make it go away for you so don't worry about paying the fine. We will take care of it.

If it came down to just the fine that may be, but I'm wondering if something like that would be flirting with parole violation and possibly send him back to the land of shower slow dances. Then his poor wife may have to change her own air filters and light bulbs again.

Political Hack
04-15-2016, 10:35 AM
Whatever the hell the guy does he needs to make sure he doesn't end up in the clank again. He's got kids to take care of. NCAA football violations are a bit of a joke to individuals. There's no legal authority. Lawyers don't generally give a damn because they have no authority. They'll try to embarrass you or threaten you're favorite team, but they can't do anything to you from an enforcement standpoint except dissociate you and tell you that you can't overpay for season tickets any longer.

Legal perspective: "The NCAA is a club. We don't care if you get kicked out of the club that you never agreed to be a part of or agreed to follow their rules. They have no legal authority. We also don't care if your HOA fines you for breaking a neighborhood rule on letting your weeds get too high or not moving your trash can quickly enough."

If Walker is smart he'll handle the city issues and local politics without regard to Ole Miss, but I can guarantee you that an Ole Miss lawyer is "advising" him how to handle it in a way that's "best for him." It isn't. They're protecting themselves without regard for his family or children. I'd bet $100 he's not even paying for the OM lawyer to help him.

shannondawg
04-15-2016, 10:51 AM
I wonder if he is working? I saw where his wife has a full time job, wonder what she does?

I assume they have money problems, cause it looks life they are trying to rent their principle abode. Those mortgage payments come pretty regular.

TrapGame
04-15-2016, 10:55 AM
I wonder if he is working? I saw where his wife has a full time job, wonder what she does?

I assume they have money problems, cause it looks life they are trying to rent their principle abode. Those mortgage payments come pretty regular.

In the article yesterday it said he was employed by an unnamed firm in Hattiesburg. But, as of today they may have let him go. Hell, I would.

fishwater99
04-15-2016, 10:58 AM

From facebook..

Wife, Mom of 2!, Mississippian, Fashion Lover

Manager of General Surgery, Cardiothoracics at Memorial Hospital