PDA

View Full Version : I know football drives the SEC Network but

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
04-14-2016, 10:09 AM
DAMN I'm tired of turning it on and seeing the Blue & Orange or the Black & Gold game on. Air the games 3 times and then move. 3 airings should be plenty to have any alumni or fan a chance to see his or her team's spring football game. I love the bulldogs but I don't want to see Maroon & White game more than once.

It'd be nice if you could turn on the network this time of year and see 1 of 21 baseball games that was played the previous weekend. Put on some damn tennis, softball....anything but these tired ass spring games. Would love to see a baseball recap show of the previous weekends SEC baseball games. That could take up an hour easily....Top to bottom the SEC is stronger in baseball than it is football. Let's see an SEC baseball show already.

I'll step off my box now.....Hail State!

Jarius
04-14-2016, 10:20 AM
I wish they would have midweek baseball on, and have different game times on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday across the conference and put as many as possible on the main network instead of the SECN+.

Jack Lambert
04-14-2016, 10:56 AM
I think they have more women softball then anything else and the SEC now is just replayed over and over and over. Nothing new. It's the CNN of sports.

drunkernhelldawg
04-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Very disappointed by the lack of baseball this past weekend. Also, keep looking for our spring game and not finding it.

TheRef
04-14-2016, 11:40 AM
Very disappointed by the lack of baseball this past weekend. Also, keep looking for our spring game and not finding it.

Spring game will be on ESPNU

turkish
04-14-2016, 05:27 PM
Roku. For $100 you can watch all the hi def SEC baseball you want.

Political Hack
04-14-2016, 08:46 PM
I can't believe they don't cover baseball season hardly at all. They should have baseball on all day from Thursday night, Friday night, 3 games on Saturday and 3 games on Sunday. Then a midweek game of the week. With a daily 30-minute SEC college baseball show. I wouldn't even mind seeing a game day type thing. It would be freaking AWESOME for ESPN to
plant a game day set in right field at the Dude and have a pregame show their for league games on Saturdays (bigger crowds).

They sometimes mention baseball. That's nice of them.

Commercecomet24
04-14-2016, 10:12 PM
I can't believe they don't cover baseball season hardly at all. They should have baseball on all day from Thursday night, Friday night, 3 games on Saturday and 3 games on Sunday. Then a midweek game of the week. With a daily 30-minute SEC college baseball show. I wouldn't even mind seeing a game day type thing. It would be freaking AWESOME for ESPN to
plant a game day set in right field at the Dude and have a pregame show their for league games on Saturdays (bigger crowds).

They sometimes mention baseball. That's nice of them.

Exactly! I thought that's what we were gonna get with the sec network but baseball coverage has been extremely disappointing! I know football is the cash cow but dang the sec baseball programs are better as a whole than the football! Why not promote it! SMH