PDA

View Full Version : Working out at the Gym rant.

Jack Lambert
04-13-2016, 09:30 PM
1. Why is your fat ass breathing like a Rhinoceros having sex when your doing dumb bell bench? You are only using the forty pound dumbbell. Pick up the 120 pound dumbbells and then I will cut you some slack or shut the **** up.

2. Why do you drop the weight when you are finish? It's only forty ****ing pounds you fat ass. You make it hard on the guy who is serious about weight lifting. When he goes to use the forty pounds dumbbells to warm up for bicep work out it weebles and wobbles.

3. Speaking of dumbbells, when your fat ass pick up the 20 pounds dumbbells to do arm curls step away from the rack. You stand right at the rack blocking 1/3 of the space and no one else can get to the rack. Pick up your weight, step back ten feet or so and make room for everyone else. I know you got those fancy blue tooth head phones on but you are not the only person in the gym you fat ass.

4. The book. What the **** are you writing in the book? Do you think it makes you look like a work out king? I can't figure out what you have to write. You can't remember what you did the last time you worked out or how much you lifted? Hell it an't like you are using the meat head weights.

5. The jug. What the hell are you drinking out of that damn jug you carry around? Walk your fat ass over to the water fountain. You need some cardio you fat ****er.

6. I will give you some credit. At lest you put a towel down on the bench when you work out. This keeps your fats sweat off the benches. Lord knows I don't want to get some infection.

7. And for you guys who sit on the benches looking at your phones. Put the ****ing phone down and work out. Lifting fifteen seconds then spending ten minutes tweeting or texting isn't working out. You can do that from your home. Get your ass up off the bench and move for some serious weight lifter can use the bench.

8. And for the love of Mary put your weights up when you are finish.

That is all and I feel better now.

War Machine Dawg
04-13-2016, 09:33 PM
Laughing at fat people in the gym is like laughing at alcoholics going to AA. But feel free to continue being an asshat.

JohnnyQuid
04-13-2016, 09:44 PM
Weird place for this :confused:

maybe buy some home workout stuff cos people gonna people

mstatefan91
04-13-2016, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I refuse to criticize someone who is trying to make a positive change.

Someone who is being an ass on purpose though.. fair game.

Ted Cruz
04-13-2016, 09:50 PM
1. Why is your fat ass breathing like a Rhinoceros having sex when your doing dumb bell bench? You are only using the forty pound dumbbell. Pick up the 120 pound dumbbells and then I will cut you some slack or shut the **** up.

2. Why do you drop the weight when you are finish? It's only forty ****ing pounds you fat ass. You make it hard on the guy who is serious about weight lifting. When he goes to use the forty pounds dumbbells to warm up for bicep work out it weebles and wobbles.

3. Speaking of dumbbells, when your fat ass pick up the 20 pounds dumbbells to do arm curls step away from the rack. You stand right at the rack blocking 1/3 of the space and no one else can get to the rack. Pick up your weight, step back ten feet or so and make room for everyone else. I know you got those fancy blue tooth head phones on but you are not the only person in the gym you fat ass.

4. The book. What the **** are you writing in the book? Do you think it makes you look like a work out king? I can't figure out what you have to write. You can't remember what you did the last time you worked out or how much you lifted? Hell it an't like you are using the meat head weights.

5. The jug. What the hell are you drinking out of that damn jug you carry around? Walk your fat ass over to the water fountain. You need some cardio you fat ****er.

6. I will give you some credit. At lest you put a towel down on the bench when you work out. This keeps your fats sweat off the benches. Lord knows I don't want to get some infection.

7. And for you guys who sit on the benches looking at your phones. Put the ****ing phone down and work out. Lifting fifteen seconds then spending ten minutes tweeting or texting isn't working out. You can do that from your home. Get your ass up off the bench and move for some serious weight lifter can use the bench.

Dear god, I'm sorry. I will keep my fat ass out of your way next time**

hailmari
04-13-2016, 10:10 PM
I sympathize with you. Not just fat guys, but people in general can have the worst gym etiquette.

Here's another example- leaving your belongings on a piece of equipment and then leaving it there while you walk off elsewhere. How can people not expect that their crap can be in somebody else's way??

Dallas_Dawg
04-13-2016, 10:20 PM
Why didn't you just go tell him that instead of coming on an MSU message board and bitching about it? Sounds chickenshit to me

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-13-2016, 10:35 PM
Why didn't you just go tell him that instead of coming on an MSU message board and bitching about it? Sounds chickenshit to me

Have to agree with this...this is kind of strange that you would feel the need to go home and post a rant about someone at the gym. That is usually something one might notice but drop it like 10 minutes later.

Okrastar1
04-13-2016, 10:42 PM
If there was ever a thread to get axed, it's this one! Please this is a 17ing sports related board... There's your damn rant!

SDDawg
04-13-2016, 10:42 PM
2, 3 7 and 8 are more than fair. Probably #4 too, especially if it's wasting the time of others. The rest is easier to ignore.

Okrastar1
04-13-2016, 10:45 PM
2, 3 7 and 8 are more than fair. Probably #4 too, especially if it's wasting the time of others. The rest is easier to ignore.

It's gotten so bad here that since Cohen is winning we are griping about our personal lives? Damn....

JohnnyQuid
04-13-2016, 10:47 PM
If there was ever a thread to get axed, it's this one! Please this is a 17ing sports related board... There's your damn rant!

agree. I like jack this post was just weird tho ha

Jack Lambert
04-13-2016, 10:53 PM
agree. I like jack this post was just weird tho ha

Bad day for Jack. I wasn't going to the gym today but needed to go to relax a little and there was three or four guys just being dicks in the gym. If they were regulars it would not have been so bad but these guys I have never seen before.

Jack Lambert
04-13-2016, 10:54 PM
It's gotten so bad here that since Cohen is winning we are griping about our personal lives? Damn....

Not going to disagree but power lifting is a sports some what I guess and you will not find no post from me bitching about Miss State coaches or players.

JohnnyQuid
04-13-2016, 10:57 PM
Bad day for Jack. I wasn't going to the gym today but needed to go to relax a little and there was three or four guys just being dicks in the gym. If they were regulars it would not have been so bad but these guys I have never seen before.

just one of them days - and there are much worse ways to vent so hell if it helped ya who gIves a shit bud

Apoplectic
04-13-2016, 11:08 PM

What a dbag and not the other guy at the gym

mparkerfd20
04-13-2016, 11:18 PM
What a whiny little bitch post. Here's a snickers.

Skydawg1
04-13-2016, 11:39 PM
Dear god, I'm sorry. I will keep my strange/gonna lose to Pantsuit ass out of your way next time**Edited to fix.

Todd4State
04-13-2016, 11:46 PM
Jack- I enjoyed the post. It cracked me up.

ScoobaDawg
04-14-2016, 01:44 AM

Wouldn't it have had more effect to say something to him instead?
But a lot of people like to just complain..instead of trying to help fix the problem.

GreenheadDawg
04-14-2016, 05:47 AM
Was I suppose to get a free supply of estrogen when I signed up because I never got it. Dear lord there are some sensitive people on this board. And No, not talking about you Jack

dickiedawg
04-14-2016, 06:57 AM
You sound like a real fun guy to hang out with.

miketice
04-14-2016, 07:06 AM

I can relate to much of this. And I thought the content was amusing

BeastMan
04-14-2016, 07:43 AM
People have incredibly shitty gym etiquette. #1 is not racking weights #2 blocking the dumbbell rack #3 is walking too close or in front of someone who is in the middle of a set.

A few weeks back a was doing flat dumbbell bench and a personal trainer had a guy jump roping like 5 feet from me. So the rope was getting way to close for comfort. I finished to set and sat up, gave the trainer my patented death stare, and quietly told the trainor to get him away from me. Had a whole gym, not at a busy time, and he has the guy jump roping right next to me. Wasn't even mad at the guy, just the trainor.

When you work out you can tell who played HS sports and who started juicing in college by their gym etiquette. I can still hear my coaches almost daring someone to not rack your weights... Woulda been running like dogs after that. Juiced up law enforcement and frat daddys have been the biggest 2 violators in my experience.

ElitedawgRecruiting
04-14-2016, 08:03 AM
I hate when you are at the Ketchup pump at Zaxbys and some skinny chick gonna stand there and get 8 of those paper cups full. I mean come on. Our fries are getting cold

drunkernhelldawg
04-14-2016, 08:14 AM

Lunk alert.

dickiedawg
04-14-2016, 08:57 AM
I hate when you are at the Ketchup pump at Zaxbys and some skinny chick gonna stand there and get 8 of those paper cups full. I mean come on. Our fries are getting cold

+1. Or when they can't figure out the Coke Freestyle machine, or just cant make their minds up. It's like, outta my way I need a refill.

Dawgbite
04-14-2016, 08:58 AM
Me thinks Jack could use some female companionship! I feel for you Jack, the world is full of stupid people. I was having one of those days yesterday and had brought my lunch but decided to get away from the phone for a little bit for a quiet lunch by myself at the local Mexican place. Naturally I get seated across from a 2yr old screamer that everybody else thinks is cute and encourages it. I bet the prick at the gym was a bear fan to boot!

fader2103
04-14-2016, 09:21 AM
Making fun of Fat people at the gym is like making fun of homeless people at a job fair

Jack Lambert
04-14-2016, 09:42 AM
Lunk alert.

Every GYM has lunks. I was just in a bad mood last night. I usually ignore them. My 12 year old son has started working out with me and I am teaching him what not to do in the gym and those guys last night set some examples I could use for what not to do.

drunkernhelldawg
04-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Every GYM has lunks. I was just in a bad mood last night. I usually ignore them. My 12 year old son has started working out with me and I am teaching him what not to do in the gym and those guys last night set some examples I could use for what not to do.

Important lesson there for your son: Just because some adult does it does not make it all right.

Boodawg
04-14-2016, 11:21 AM
I was working out one time and a newer coworker was there at same time. I noticed someone had put 45's on a shaft next to 35's and they were overlapping the 35's, meaning you'd have to remove the 45's to get to the 35's. Anyway I started going on to my coworker about the idiots who don't re-rack weights correctly. I found out a few minutes later it was him that did it. I felt bad for just a second, until I found out he was an arrogant POS damn Yankee, to start with.

mstatefan91
04-14-2016, 11:25 AM
Not going to disagree but power lifting is a sports some what I guess and you will not find no post from me bitching about Miss State coaches or players.

You powerlift? I think that's what this post is saying

Maroonthirteen
04-14-2016, 12:13 PM
I agree on all points. But I'll go to the other end of the spectrum..... The group of guys that do 1 max rep and stand around for 5 minutes talking before doing another rep.....get the hell out of the way!

Political Hack
04-14-2016, 02:10 PM
I was doing shrugs with 120 lb Dumbbells the other day and my wife walks up and yanks my ear bud out of my ear to leave it dangling to tell me she's leaving.

I read this whole thread between sets.***