PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina 9 SC 0- Top 7th

Coach34
04-13-2016, 08:27 PM
SEC power taking it on the chin tonight

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
04-13-2016, 08:42 PM
Makes one wonder if they really are an SEC Power this year...

HSVDawg
04-14-2016, 12:11 AM

I'd say their current position in first place in the SEC would suggest that they are.

mstatefan91
04-14-2016, 12:21 AM
We took it on the chin tonight? Hmm missed that somehow

Todd4State
04-14-2016, 12:29 AM

Oh they are. Just a really bad night for them. But they still have to play Florida and A&M at home, and at Kentucky. They have a pretty favorable schedule.

They have lost series to Clemson and Vanderbilt though.

wasabaka
04-14-2016, 12:45 AM
Oh they are. Just a really bad night for them. But they still have to play Florida and A&M at home, and at Kentucky. They have a pretty favorable schedule.

They have lost series to Clemson and Vanderbilt though.

I think we will end up being ahead of them at the end of the year and win the SEC outright. After the next two weekends, our schedule becomes a lot lighter, while theirs continues to heat up until the end. I'm calling it now...we win the regular season SEC Baseball title outright.

JohnnyQuid
04-14-2016, 12:50 AM
I think we will end up being ahead of them at the end of the year and win the SEC outright. After the next two weekends, our schedule becomes a lot lighter, while theirs continues to heat up until the end. I'm calling it now...we win the regular season SEC Baseball title outright.

fingers crossed

absolute **** ton of baseball left. that auburn series at their place especially stands out to me. my one to watch for ha.

oh and the next 2 series are a little important* I'd be ok with 3-3.

djaymsu5
04-14-2016, 07:26 AM
If Hudson and Sexton pitch like they can we can beat anybody in the country. Those two are filthy when they are on. I love the swagger they both have out on the mound. They don't give a ****. Just win baby win