PDA

View Full Version : Former Indiana WR visiting this weekend

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-12-2016, 11:09 AM
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Former-Indiana-WR-visiting-Mississippi-State-44767683

"Granted a free release by Indiana after taking a medical hardship, receiver Dominique Booth tells 247Sports he is visiting Mississippi State this weekend as he plans to still play college football down the road.

Booth's career had a promising start as he played in all 12 games as a true freshman in 2014, starting the final six, finishing the year with eight receptions for for 70 yards. He then missed his entire sophomore campaign because of an injury.

Booth says he plans to stay at Indiana and graduate in December or next April with two years of eligibility left to play, with perhaps three if he is granted a sixth-year because of his injury at the end by the NCAA.

Coming out of high school, Booth was a Top247 recruit according to the 247Sports Composite, ranking as the nation's No. 35 receiver and No. 4 recruit in Indiana. He checked in at No. 242 overall and had offers from the likes of Alabama, Tennessee, Florida State, Michigan State and Wisconsin.

Other schools Booth is considering include "Kansas, Missouri, Oregon, Ball State and Oklahoma State.""

What are our chances?

starkvegasdawg
04-12-2016, 11:34 AM
He had a very impressive offer list out of high school. He's 6'1" which isn't especially tall. Couldn't find a 40 time. But if that many schools (including us) had offered him originally I would definitely take him now. My guess is he would not have to sit out a year either.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-12-2016, 11:46 AM
He had a very impressive offer list out of high school. He's 6'1" which isn't especially tall. Couldn't find a 40 time. But if that many schools (including us) had offered him originally I would definitely take him now. My guess is he would not have to sit out a year either.

Was recruited by Brewster...He must be legit

Mjoelner34
04-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Interesting:

"It is fact that I have accepted a medical at IU, because their medical staff did not clear me to participate any longer. My career is not over, I have elected to transfer and play elsewhere, because every other doctor I have seen has cleared me to continue my career."

NeshobaChuck
04-12-2016, 12:32 PM
I know the (should be) QBs coach at Indiana I'm going to message him find out about this kid see what he says