PDA

View Full Version : Dude from Laurel on Finebaum - "Go to Matt Wyatt & Richard Cross for real facts"

blacklistedbully
04-11-2016, 07:51 PM
I about choked on my lunch on that one.

Just turned it on at the time, and I think he was saying Paul should not be getting info from Bo Bounds. He definitely did say Matt Wyatt & Richard Cross were the truly reliable sources. Acted as if it was a well-known fact in Mississippi.

Yeah, right.

Jack Lambert
04-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Probably should come over to E Dawgs. It has seemed to be the most reliable so far.

GreenheadDawg
04-11-2016, 08:13 PM
It's truly amazing how ignorant some people are.

starkvegasdawg
04-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Last time I listened to that show it sounded like Matt was afraid to have an opinion. He was like the wife in an abusive marriage. He thinks if he says the wrong thing Dick will dot his eye again.

BulldogtheMS
04-11-2016, 08:46 PM
If that's where he is getting his facts, then he is def a NM homer... For some reason Laurel is rooted with those poor, window licking sh!ts.

Leroy Jenkins
04-11-2016, 08:51 PM
I listened to that show when I was in MS visiting. I remember thinking that Wyatt was a puss. Guess not much had changed.

The show is not really "head to head" as I understand the term.

SDDawg
04-11-2016, 10:54 PM
I hate it for Matt, that he is associated with a scumbag like Cross. You couldn't pay me enough to shack up with their ilk.

BeardoMSU
04-11-2016, 10:56 PM
I hate it for Matt, that he is associated with a scumbag like Cross. You couldn't pay me enough to shack up with their ilk.

Cross is just doing what he's supposed to do. I can't really fault him for sticking up for his colors. Matt on the other hand....he could do a better job of rep'n the sigil of house of MSU.

Martianlander
04-12-2016, 07:44 AM
Matt has completely sold out. Hate to see a former player do that.

TrapGame
04-12-2016, 07:47 AM
I stopped listening when Matt started parroting om talking points like they were facts a couple of months ago.

Thick
04-12-2016, 09:55 AM
Not a fan of Matt.....huge mistake by MSU to continue to allow him to be involved in working any MSU athletic event. No backbone, but plenty of ******!!

Dawgcentral
04-12-2016, 06:00 PM
If one chooses to marry into an OM family, you better have a backbone when your profession involves broadcasting your opinion to the public. While I don't expect him to be a complete homer 100% of the time, I want him to tell it like it is. We're simply not going to get that from Matt Wyatt.

He's scared of his Ole Lady and her family. He wants to get along with them, and he's willing to compromise in the name of "being objective". Screw that. I want someone to stand tall and defend the truth.

fccee1
04-12-2016, 06:15 PM
***** will do that to some folks. Not this old dog.

fccee1
04-12-2016, 06:16 PM
funny i type in ***** and it appears as *****

was21
04-12-2016, 06:56 PM
I can't imagine that Matt Wyatt doesn't have stomach ulcers...caught between a rock and a hard place in that gig. He's not really that good as a color guy either. Maybe he can replace Correro when he retires and give the weather report and the condition of the field as well as mumbling every now and then after a play

RocketDawg
04-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Can't blame him too much for trying to please his wife and even her family. He has to live with her 24/7. But she should have a little give and not so much take if she's a big anti-MSU influence on him. He knew she was an OM gal when he married her, but she knew just as well that he was not only a MSU guy, but one who played on the FB team.