PDA

View Full Version : Saadiq Charles? IYOK

Tripp McNeely
04-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Looks like he's trending pretty heavy to LSU...would this be a big miss? Have we pushed him at all? Is he high on our pecking order?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-11-2016, 11:16 AM
He received an offer from LSU this weekend. He's from Louisiana & pretty much all his family is still in New Orleans so that's why the thought process is that LSU will be his pick. I'm not sure if it's a big miss or not. He's raw at OL but the potential is there. He's been to campus 2 or 3 times this spring. If he doesn't commit right off in the next week or 2 then you'd have to think we have a legit shot.

BeastMan
04-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Unreal athlete. I'm very high on him

Harrydawg
04-11-2016, 11:46 AM
i don't see it. Watched him play last year. I don't see it.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-11-2016, 01:09 PM
These last 2 post pretty much sums up Charles. You either love him or don't think much of him. I'm not sure if he can commit to either LSU or MSU right now. I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks. Get through that & you have to think that LSU offer was either A. A camp offer or B. Not that dream offer people thought.

Thick
04-11-2016, 03:01 PM
He's a good athlete for his size. Good agility and pretty good speed which equates to good foot work. I agree with IYOK, he's raw. Just need to see how he progresses.

BeastMan
04-11-2016, 03:33 PM
i don't see it. Watched him play last year. I don't see it.

He's a really good soccer player. How many interior OL are great soccer players. Sure he's raw but so is every other MS preps OL and none of the others are near the athlete he is.