PDA

View Full Version : HUGE win tonight!

CadaverDawg
04-09-2016, 11:37 PM
It was crucial to at least win one this weekend, and we got it done. Now we can play loose tomorrow and see what happens. Who knows...If we can avoid walks, and not have Collins kick it all over the infield to extend their at bats, we may have a shot. Either way, we're playing with house money tomorrow...we've already succeeded in this series. A win tomorrow would be monumental though.

Hell of a job by our hitters tonight, and how about the stones Rigby showed? That bases loaded, no out, jam he got out of at 9-3 was the difference in the game IMO. What a gutsy performance.

Let's play loose and steal this damn series tomorrow, boys!

Hail. Damn. State.

wasabaka
04-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Hell of a win tonight. HUGE Girodos displayed by Rigby. We will lose tomorrow, and that's okay. Glad we got one this weekend. Exactly what we needed to do.

BeardoMSU
04-09-2016, 11:52 PM
The degree of "clutch" involved with that sacks packed no outs situation was just stupid. He literally draped dick all over Florida with that showing. Rigby is legit.

Commercecomet24
04-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Agree completely! Winning at least one at UF was crucial and they got it done! Let's go out tomoorow and let it fly! Rigby was absolutely a beast! He got floridas best 2 hitters with bases loaded and no outs and shoved it down their throat!

JohnnyQuid
04-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Hell of a win tonight. HUGE Girodos displayed by Rigby. We will lose tomorrow, and that's okay. Glad we got one this weekend. Exactly what we needed to do.

I'm not ready to abandon tomorrow. baseball is a fickle bitch never know whats gonna happen. if we lose - fine. we got a game and that's what we needed. I have a weird feeling we win tomorrow tho.

and ye absolutely big win. nice to have a team that can put some runs up there.

we're gonna steal the series tomorrow. leggo

Commercecomet24
04-10-2016, 12:02 AM
I'm not ready to abandon tomorrow. baseball is a fickle bitch never know whats gonna happen. if we lose - fine. we got a game and that's what we needed. I have a weird feeling we win tomorrow tho.

I like the way you think! You never know in baseball. I'm Cohen I tell em tomorrow just go out and let it fly!

BulldogBear
04-10-2016, 12:18 AM
Are we playing for a regional host tomorrow?

JohnnyQuid
04-10-2016, 12:29 AM

imo, no. we did what we needed to do down there. anything now is bonus.

not to mention there's a ton of baseball left. way early for thode kind of absolutes

MarketingBully
04-10-2016, 03:37 AM

Good way to think and I hope our baseball team has renewed fire to win the series tomorrow. I love our freshmen. It looks like we may get three great seasons out of them. Mangum, Stovall, and Morerro are going to be special. I think Padget, Pilkington, Breaux, and Small will be great starting pitchers for us. I am very excited about this year and the future.

MetEdDawg
04-10-2016, 06:13 AM

No, but a win would sure as hell make us look good for one.

RPI up to 20 and SOS up to 17 so the metrics are working out in our favor now. SOS will go up and the RPI probably will too whether we win or lose today.

Our host chances are the next two weeks against TAMU and LSU. Take both of those series and it would be really hard to leave us out of a host spot.

maroonmania
04-10-2016, 07:47 AM

I think we can do plenty after tomorrow to nail down a regional host. HOWEVER, win tomorrow and we definitely would jump into the talk of a national seed.

shannondawg
04-10-2016, 07:57 AM
I got a weird feeling about today as well. Had it before and proved wrong, but I like the feeling of going to watch a game thinking we will win.

On the most striking thing that happened last night , the #! team in the nation, set a record crowd of 6000 plus a few hundred. The Gator announcers seemed proud of the fact.

basedog
04-10-2016, 08:02 AM
I'm thinking the win last night has to boost this team's confidence and motivation. This team just has the "IT" factor, they just don't give up.

Florida is loaded with talent, let's hope we find our 3rd starting pitcher today and win our first Sunday game, imagine that?

Long season, but we have a great chance to win the West. Excitement is back at Dudy Noble!

Bucky Dog
04-10-2016, 08:51 AM
This just in from the Clarion-Ledger: State almost loses 8 run lead!!***

Political Hack
04-10-2016, 09:12 AM

If we win we could be playing for a super down the stretch. Stealing 1 at Florida, where they had yet to lose, is still going to look good though.

Coach34
04-10-2016, 09:30 AM
To host we have to be top 4 in the SEC- that's the bottom line. Top 5 some years will get ya one- but top 4 is guaranteed.

Big win

Dawg496
04-10-2016, 09:42 AM
We should try to be 20-10 in SEC which means winning every SEC series.

If we lose today, we have to win the rest plus sweep one to get to 20-10.

mparkerfd20
04-10-2016, 09:42 AM
I've got a feeling we win today.

CadaverDawg
04-10-2016, 10:31 AM
If I told you before this weekend that we win 2 of 3, but lose Friday night with Dakota on the hill, what would you have said?

Would be crazy, but it's possible. And like everyone has said, we're playing with house money....all the pressure's on the reptiles