PDA

View Full Version : SPD vs MSUFB

Reason2succeed
04-09-2016, 04:43 PM
The idea of retaliation was tossed around after Dak got hit with the suspicious DUI but I'm not buying that. Can someone close to the situation tell us what in the heck is going on in Starkville? I know the Jeffrey Simmons deal did not happen in Starkville but besides that it just feels like there has been a huge uptick in arrests. We had a pretty good streak going where there were few encounters with law enforcement. What gives?

RiverCityDawg
04-09-2016, 04:48 PM
The idea of retaliation was tossed around after Dak got hit with the suspicious DUI but I'm not buying that. Can someone close to the situation tell us what in the heck is going on in Starkville? I know the Jeffrey Simmons deal did not happen in Starkville but besides that it just feels like there has been a huge uptick in arrests. We had a pretty good streak going where there were few encounters with law enforcement. What gives?

Who besides Mullins?

RocketDawg
04-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Maybe the players just have too much free time on their hands.

Reason2succeed
04-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Chris Jones and... I guess I'm just bugging out because they seem to have happened in rapid succession. Also, it feels like so many players are missing spring ball but that is for injuries and other things. I just hope we are getting all of our bad luck out of the way because we can't afford any in the fall.

Steakonastick
04-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Bonner must have a source in the department. Seems he's finding stuff out pretty quickly now a days.