PDA

View Full Version : Bonner will be the death of us!

LibraryDawg
04-09-2016, 09:59 AM
NM

ShotgunDawg
04-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Why? He's just doing his job.

My only issue with his article is that he connects it to Simmons, & the situations have absolutely nothing to do with each other. One is an MSU player & the other is a Noxubee County student. Not sure why he felt the need to add a paragraph about Simmons at the bottom.

Looks to me like someone is trying to keep that story alive at all cost out of fake outrage & an arrogance of moral superiority.

JDog13
04-09-2016, 10:09 AM
He's just trying to get out of Mississippi and the clarion liar. He's bummed cause he thought he would have parlayed into a better job by now. Cronin, the AL dot com crew, and others made the jump. He's just waiting on his ticket.

RocketDawg
04-09-2016, 11:16 AM
What was the story for those of us who don't read the Jackson newspaper?

Dawgowar
04-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Why are you bothering to read the Ledger? Doing so and acting shocked is akin to sticking your arm in a septic tank and shouting "Look What Bit Me!"
Have not even clicked a link on that site for three years. They are not relevant. Proof - when we made our run to number one not once did you hear a national radio show bring in the Ledger's beat writer. Not even Paaaaawl.

They are a joke. We have always known this. We live in an era where we do not need them on our side. Let them go.

Big4Dawg
04-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Why? He's just doing his job.

My only issue with his article is that he connects it to Simmons, & the situations have absolutely nothing to do with each other. One is an MSU player & the other is a Noxubee County student. Not sure why he felt the need to add a paragraph about Simmons at the bottom.

Looks to me like someone is trying to keep that story alive at all cost out of fake outrage & an arrogance of moral superiority.

You can't see the connection? Both are in the same signing class. Let's not pull the "Noxbee county student. The guy is/was clearly a future player. You're being a super homer if you think anything is wrong with the article. We would say the same thing if two OM players got arrested for assault within 2 weeks of each other.

Jack Lambert
04-09-2016, 12:33 PM
It's going to get worse. Think about it. Ole Miss is going to lose over 11 scholarships and go on probation and maybe more. Ole Miss is then going to get hit with a second NOA. Ole Miss will start the season 1-4. Things are going to be bad in Oxford and the CL is going to do everything they can to keep MSU from passing Ole Miss. They will resort to doing or saying anything bad they can against MSU. It is coming. You better get think skin.

But on the other hand it is going to great watching Ole Miss over the several years crumble.

CadaverDawg
04-09-2016, 12:37 PM
I do not read the Ledger or Bonner, and I'd recommend everyone else do the same. Don't ever expect their slant to change while 75% of our fan base still reads their shit.

There are plenty of better sources for MSU news. I quit following the Ledger and all of its writers, and I haven't missed it one bit. Have no desire to read a Bonner piece. I don't care if it's his most pro-MSU piece ever. He and the CL as a whole is dead to me.

Liverpooldawg
04-09-2016, 12:38 PM
It's going to get worse. Think about it. Ole Miss is going to lose over 11 scholarships and go on probation and maybe more. Ole Miss is then going to get hit with a second NOA. Ole Miss will start the season 1-4. Things are going to be bad in Oxford and the CL is going to do everything they can to keep MSU from passing Ole Miss. They will resort to doing or saying anything bad they can against MSU. It is coming. You better get think skin.

But on the other hand it is going to great watching Ole Miss over the several years crumble.

This is DEAD on. We better circle the wagons because if they go down they will pull every trick in the book and then invent a few more to try to tear us down.

ScottH
04-09-2016, 12:39 PM
1. It's a misdemeanor.
2. Read Barnhart on it. Not the worst perspective I've read.
3. Bonner is fuming over the new law. I hate the law but his twitter outburst made it seem to hit a bit close to home for an outsider.

GreenheadDawg
04-09-2016, 01:35 PM
I'm not reading the article because I refuse to give Boner or the CL clicks but is the article related to Anfernee Mullins arrest? Who did he assault?

somebodyshotmypaw
04-09-2016, 02:16 PM
You can't see the connection? Both are in the same signing class.

Mullins and Simmons not in same signing class.

JDog13
04-09-2016, 02:30 PM
1. It's a misdemeanor.
2. Read Barnhart on it. Not the worst perspective I've read.
3. Bonner is fuming over the new law. I hate the law but his twitter outburst made it seem to hit a bit close to home for an outsider.

Wait, are you saying Bonner could possibly be denied a cake now?

DancingRabbit
04-09-2016, 02:38 PM
John Pittman tweeted "it happened outside of my house. No reason for him to be arrested, if anything it was self defense."

https://twitter.com/JohnGPittman/status/718824315500761088

Mumbles
04-09-2016, 03:15 PM
I do not read the Ledger or Bonner, and I'd recommend everyone else do the same. Don't ever expect their slant to change while 75% of our fan base still reads their shit.

There are plenty of better sources for MSU news. I quit following the Ledger and all of its writers, and I haven't missed it one bit. Have no desire to read a Bonner piece. I don't care if it's his most pro-MSU piece ever. He and the CL as a whole is dead to me.

it's tragic really cos before all the online shit when I was in high school I loved waking up and reading the sports section - was the shit.

now some prick from Syracuse tweets the most negative slant of any news msu as our beat writer. I've unfollowed/don't read anything CL related, I really am shocked that rag is able to still operate