PDA

View Full Version : WGN's "Outsiders" has gotten good

Political Hack
04-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Anyone else watching?

Liverpooldawg
04-08-2016, 10:48 PM
I am. I enjoy the show a lot but there is one thing I don't get. You got a bunch living off the grid in the Kentucky hills and they don't have any GUNS? LOL.

War Machine Dawg
04-09-2016, 12:31 PM
I am. I enjoy the show a lot but there is one thing I don't get. You got a bunch living off the grid in the Kentucky hills and they don't have any GUNS? LOL.

Welcome to the life as envisioned by the Left. You're right, no way a bunch of Kentucky hillbillies living off the grid aren't armed to the teeth.

Liverpooldawg
04-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the life as envisioned by the Left. You're right, no way a bunch of Kentucky hillbillies living off the grid aren't armed to the teeth.

You would think if nothing else they would still have great grand pappy's flintlock musket even if they had had no contact with the outside since they went into the hils. Seeing as they have ATV's, I'd think a few Remington 870s at the very least.

Liverpooldawg
04-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Asa ain't dead, no way. That was transparent as heck. It does set things up mighty interesting for the next episode, or even for next year.

Liverpooldawg
04-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Well now that was interesting. They dang well better bring it back next year now!